• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

Should I add pokemon from the second generation(jhoto)?

• Yes(if yes then tell me which ones you would like, you can list 5)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No(if no then tell me why not?)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
  • I got the DP tiles from the resource section its in one of the patches why don't you donwload it and then patch it it should work but it would be kinda hard to map and everything but I think you can manage the patch is called Kyledove good luck oh and if you need any help at all with mapping and sprting then contact me k.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I got the DP tiles from the resource section its in one of the patches why don't you donwload it and then patch it it should work but it would be kinda hard to map and everything but I think you can manage the patch is called Kyledove good luck oh and if you need any help at all with mapping and sprting then contact me k.

alright thanks.
    Oh and can you vote on the poll, and if you pick yes name 5, and if you pick no tell me why you dont want second gen in the rom hack

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Thought I'd post and say - as you already have a few maps, the ROM Base will mess them up, and also, it is better (and more original, as Kyledove's tiles are used too much) to either stick to Firered tiles, or insert your own. Not too late to learn, and Tile Inserting is easy when you learn how. And also, your maps have tile errors (the small trees for example, where you overlap, there is an error there in Route 1, as you can see that there is the green floor (look closely). There is a proper tile to look like it overlaps, find it!)

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • I voted and the list is Ariados,Houndoom,Pichu,Freligter, and togetic also sorry if I spellet them incorrectly (looking forward to more assighnments-incorrect spelling sorry)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Thought I'd post and say - as you already have a few maps, the ROM Base will mess them up, and also, it is better (and more original, as Kyledove's tiles are used too much) to either stick to Firered tiles, or insert your own. Not too late to learn, and Tile Inserting is easy when you learn how. And also, your maps have tile errors (the small trees for example, where you overlap, there is an error there in Route 1, as you can see that there is the green floor (look closely). There is a proper tile to look like it overlaps, find it!)

yeah i was looking at the tiles, and they dont have the ones for the inside of the buildings, so there is a chance i might stay with the F.R tiles.
    And thanks i looked at it and fixed it :)

I voted and the list is Ariados,Houndoom,Pichu,Freligter, and togetic also sorry if I spellet them incorrectly (looking forward to more assighnments-incorrect spelling sorry)

alright ill add them and there evolves and prevolves in :)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • hey hi how r u well um i am fine had gone for holidays that is why offline

oh never mind i just rememberd sorry that i forgot.
    I was also wondering if you had any experince in script writing?
    PLEASE JOIN!!! I REALY REALY REALY REALY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DO ADVANCE SCRIPTING. And when I say advance scripting, I NEED you to be able to do EVERYTHING with scripting.
    ALSO if you know how to edit the begging (from turning on all the way to press start) then PLEASE JOIN.

The sprite are by: The-Great-Falkner
    but the ones he submited I tweaked a little, to fit what I think I want them to look more like. I just did a little recoloring, and adding somethings here and there.
    So here they are:
    Team Masterz

Left: Hero
    Right: Heroine
    Bottom: Rival

Tell me what you think of them. As of right now I'm using these as the sprites for my hack because nobody has enterd anything, but you still can if you want. And awesome if someone made a prof.(read all the way in the top so you know what i want the prof to kinda look like).

Last edited:
    Um.. I'm sorry to say this. But those pictures in your banners and all, the vaporeon and the jolteon.. are not yours to use.
    Those were created my the owner of a site called Suta-Raito.
    I'm going to have to contact the owner and tell him unless you change it. I'm pretty sure you have to get permission from the person to use them as well. And I should tell a moderator, but I have a feeling that some of you didn't know that this happened. But the clue that the vaporeon and jolteon looked alot different in terms of art style compared to the flareon should have hinted at something astray.
    Good day.

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Um.. I'm sorry to say this. But those pictures in your banners and all, the vaporeon and the jolteon.. are not yours to use.
    Those were created my the owner of a site called Suta-Raito.
    I'm going to have to contact the owner and tell him unless you change it. I'm pretty sure you have to get permission from the person to use them as well. And I should tell a moderator, but I have a feeling that some of you didn't know that this happened. But the clue that the vaporeon and jolteon looked alot different in terms of art style compared to the flareon should have hinted at something astray.
    Good day.

Oh I didn't know that. I was not the one that made them, so I will message the person that made them and ask them they asked for permision.
    Thank You for telling me that they are from a different site.
    (I will remove them from the thread and my sign until a find out if the person got permission)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    hey i will send you a screenie of my titlescreen ok
    No need to do that, bro. This thread's last activity before your post was back in March. That's about five months since there was any active posting here. Thread revival, in lay man's terms. Locking.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back