• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    I'd love some more 3d-like (DPPt) tiles, but I want to see the patch or tiles first. (I think I can ask that, being the headmapper?)

lol i was hoping you would post soon, well not sure that we will have 3-d tiles. (or the DPPt tile) I want to have tiles from Alucus, Dewity, and there are more. Trust me they have great tiles. And yes you will be seeing them ^_^

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Np, I just hope they won't look more like RSE/RBY/GSC tiles.
    Well, I'll wait and see.
    I might take a new look at my maps.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    DEFINITELY new tiles FR/LG tiles are terrible, any other tileset would be better

ps. i like Dewitty

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    Alright so some of you might know this and some of you might not, but originally I wanted to have other tiles on this hack (because the FR/LF are boring lol), but it was taking forever to find someone to insert tiles. I think I found someone know though. So do you guys want to have different tiles? Or should we just stick to the FR/LF tiles?

dude, you didn't know I ca insert tiles? I'd be happy to. It takes like, 10 minutes if I don't have to change the pallete!

Well look at these links for the tiles:
    Dewitty
    Alistair
    Alucus
    But I'm going to look for more tiles.

and there are SOME good ones on wack-a-hack. I can show them to you if you want

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    dude, you didn't know I ca insert tiles? I'd be happy to. It takes like, 10 minutes if I don't have to change the pallete!

and there are SOME good ones on wack-a-hack. I can show them to you if you want

OMG! You can insert tiles :D sweet! Alright, well yeah show me any that you find.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    I'll make the tileset, all suggestions are welcome.
    TJ, I'll let you know when you can start inserting.
    Jp, sorry for my absence.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    I'll make the tileset, all suggestions are welcome.
    TJ, I'll let you know when you can start inserting.
    Jp, sorry for my absence.

Its no problem ^_^
    Just make sure to send me the tileset(or post it here) when you have it assembled, oh and make sure to right down the credits.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    hey, @ diho, here's some good tiles that I found.

And note, I have to change the colors of some of the tiles when I insert them, so tell me what you want me to do with the colors.

thanks!!

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    TJ, just wondering if you had any news on the OWs?

um, I got the hero's, but the heroin's and the rivals still aren't done. I'm trying to get the graphics done for my hack first, (sry) and then when we are scripting (since I can't do that) I can work on the ow's. If you have a problem with that, please say so. I won't be offended.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    um, I got the hero's, but the heroin's and the rivals still aren't done. I'm trying to get the graphics done for my hack first, (sry) and then when we are scripting (since I can't do that) I can work on the ow's. If you have a problem with that, please say so. I won't be offended.

Oh its alright ^_^
    Remember I said its ok if the first beta doesn't have the OWs.
    Oh can you post the hero ow frames.

Pokemonatoms

something...
    Years
    username: pokemonatoms
    nickname: Daggey
    position wanted: Ow spriter or mapper
    Contact me email me or pm me
    time: perth, australia , wa,
    proof of work here is a small little forest i worked on with some tiles and stuff Hack of littleroot town.
    Team Masterz
    Team Masterz

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    username: pokemonatoms
    nickname: Daggey
    position wanted: Ow spriter or mapper
    Contact me email me or pm me
    time: perth, australia , wa,
    proof of work here is a small little forest i worked on with some tiles and stuff Hack of littleroot town.
    Team Masterz
    Team Masterz

The you forgot to post the proof.

Back