• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Maverick

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
  • Hey guys, here are two of the maps from the game, I will update the thread with a new map when we finish one. Just tell me what you guys think!

Spoiler:

Tell me what you guys think!

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • Hey Dr. Fuji, I'm glad you came by because I do have something for you to do! I need a city map, around the size of pewter (again :P), and it needs the essentials, pc, mart, and gym. The main thing this time is that it is an ocean front town. (Like Vermillion.) Enter - Top Right, Exit - Middle Right. If you have any questions let me know :D.

PS. Spriters still wanted :D.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Hey Dr. Fuji, I'm glad you came by because I do have something for you to do! I need a city map, around the size of pewter (again :P), and it needs the essentials, pc, mart, and gym. The main thing this time is that it is an ocean front town. (Like Vermillion.) Enter - Top Right, Exit - Middle Right. If you have any questions let me know :D.

PS. Spriters still wanted :D.

Wait, since when is there another ocean front map? I already did the one that I'm thinking of....Was there another?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Oh, way to go way out of order! Well that city should have a ship that transports you between regions, well just make sure Fuji that there is a dock of some sort.

Hey Josh, how come you didn't want him doing town 3? I mean that's next!

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Long time no post, so whats going on?
    Are the tile inserting stuff done?

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    YES!, extended break

Ok, but why did we use a rom base if were gonna insert tiles over everything, and now we gotta remap everything too, cause it'll be glichy :/

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • 558122 DG said:
    Ok, but why did we use a rom base if were gonna insert tiles over everything, and now we gotta remap everything too, cause it'll be glichy :/

I have no idea about the base, but I can assure you that at this point, there is little to no map-glitchyness.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I have no idea about the base, but I can assure you that at this point, there is little to no map-glitchyness.

Well that's good to hear, we really should get back into the swing of things. It has been a while.

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • Alright, adam, now that Dr. Fuji has finished the tiles, how long will it take you to finish updating the maps? DG when he gets done I'm going to need you to fix the palettes. I think that is all that needs to be done as of now.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Alright, adam, now that Dr. Fuji has finished the tiles, how long will it take you to finish updating the maps? DG when he gets done I'm going to need you to fix the palettes. I think that is all that needs to be done as of now.

Alright will do, and should I fix up the bootscreen as well ;)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Yea it is a link to the team thread, and what am I supposed to do with the tiles you sent me?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Sully is going to work on some scripts for a bit, since he is very far behind. Once he is caught up, he will send you the rom. You have to insert them. Also, keep your eye out for a new tree tile, we may want one.

Back