• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Maverick

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
  • Hmm alright seems good, we can always add more later, since we have to get rid of the useless pokemon that no one ever uses. We have 25 ??? slots to use plus tons of others we will replace for more D/P pokemon and Fakemon (1 or 2)? Also can anyone make us a banner? We haven't gotten any of those yet!

WorldMap-1.jpg

Thats is concept map of our world map. In this next release we will be covering all of the numbered towns. (Not sure if you can see that...) But in Estille we will be covering the first half of the island, where the rivers start to intercept the routes. The other region will include all maps and towns on the mini island on the eastern side of the region.

Years
  • Mapper

Name: PaperPichu
    Position You Want: Mapper
    Proof Of Work: I'm currently doing hacks of my own.
    Past Experience: I've done lots of hacks.
    Time Available Per Day: Weekends only. Due to school.

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • Name: PaperPichu
    Position You Want: Mapper
    Proof Of Work: I'm currently doing hacks of my own.
    Past Experience: I've done lots of hacks.
    Time Available Per Day: Weekends only. Due to school.

For proof of work would you care to post some maps? Until you do that we won't be able to make a decision. Thanks.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I don't think we should add the D/P legendaries into this. They tend to be in thier own region, and estille is supposed to have a "evil" aura, possible make a really evil fakemon to take the place of the other legends?

And I like sully's list. As for the world map, I think it's too big to fit in the game :/

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Can I please see some maps from a 3rd generation game? We are doing a Fire Red based game you know.

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • @ Paperpichu - As adamb said we need 3rd Gen maps please.

@ Everyone else - There are still many positions open. Spriters are our main concern, but there are plenty of other spots to be filled. So go ahead and fill out the application :D.

Years
  • @ Paperpichu - As adamb said we need 3rd Gen maps please.

@ Everyone else - There are still many positions open. Spriters are our main concern, but there are plenty of other spots to be filled. So go ahead and fill out the application :D.

Ok, hold on. I'm going to post a GEN III map pic today. I suggest PokemonCrazy as a spriter. He's good. He's doing some sprites for my current hack, Pokemon No Name (i have no name for it yet).

OK, I HAVE A PICTURE!

t00ryd.jpg

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Well guys I have an idea and I want to see what you guys think. We are looking into updating our graphics (Adding new tiles). Kyledove has a bunch of fantastic D/P and HG/HS. Just search Kyledove in Google and I'm sure you will find his sets. Should we go through with this or not? Any other tiles you suggest?

Edit: Here is the link to the tiles I was talking about - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=130755

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I can sprite tiles like that, and those are dull, didn't we get criticized for dullness :/

Any ways I can make tiles if you tell me what to make, except I've no clue about houses :/

EDIT: ok maybe not that good, but they'll still be custom ;)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I can sprite tiles like that, and those are dull, didn't we get criticized for dullness :/

Any ways I can make tiles if you tell me what to make, except I've no clue about houses :/

EDIT: ok maybe not that good, but they'll still be custom ;)

Well I was talking about the houses but what kinda of tiles would you like to make us?

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Well I was talking about the houses but what kinda of tiles would you like to make us?

I can make:

trees, mountains, grass, rocks, and natural stuff, I suck at houses though.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Hmmm, could you make us some indoor mountain tiles? Or just some custom Grass or something? Hmm, little floor decorations would be nice too. Such as a different type of flower, a tree stump or something of that sort.-

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hmmm, could you make us some indoor mountain tiles? Or just some custom Grass or something? Hmm, little floor decorations would be nice too. Such as a different type of flower, a tree stump or something of that sort.-

Ok, I'll make some of that :)
    but what do you mean "Indoor mountain" :/

me like making tree stomps :D

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Ok, I'll make some of that :)
    but what do you mean "Indoor mountain" :/

me like making tree stomps :D

Cave tiles! I'm sorry I couldn't think of the word before!!
    ME LIKE MAKING TREE STOMPS TOO!!

Josh, update the game thread with some new pics, and the user bars. Also create a new section for User bars and Awards. It makes things more organized.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Back