• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Mystic

Years
    I joined team Mystic because I agree with the logic and studying, also because Pokemon Blue was the first gameboy game I ever played, well after Pokemon Green. And I simply love Articuno. I just got started less than a month ago and so far my best is a Pidgeotto with just over 200 cp. I live in Pine Bluff Arkansas and all the gyms here seem to be owned by Valor, with one owned by Instinct and One owned by us. Anyway I hope we can all get along. Team Mystic Rules!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Team Mystic in Kennett Square, PA

Just a shot in the dark here... Haha!

Wondering if there's anyone in this location that wants to hit the gyms in the area. Team Valor is taking over... There's one that they've had for at least a few days and I can't wear it down (no revives).

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2019
    I joined Team Mystic because I prefer studying and creativity over most other things. Also, because I associate Team Mystic with the Ravenclaw house in Harry Potter, which is by far the best house in that whole series. I must say, I am happy with my decision, as now most of my friends are joining mystic too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    Team Mystic is extremely strong around here! I've got 8 pokemon in level 10 gyms right now. Rather than take down opposing gyms, I always concentrate on upping Mystic gym prestige, getting my pokemon as high up in the highest gyms I can find.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Did some Gym work today. Over 30 battles altogether.

Team Mystic

I don't expect this Gym to last the night. It'll probably get taken over by the time I wake up.

Team Mystic

A couple of my friends and I decided to tag-team this area. All the leading Dragonite are ours.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Hi everybody!
    I am not playing other pokemon games other then PoGo anymore but... go team mystic go!
    I have joined team mystic because it shares the same filosofy and play-style of the color blue in Magic The Gathering.
    I am currently grinding my way through lev 19 but nobody of my friends plays pogo anymore :-(.
    Anybody around basel/milan or eventually zurich?

Last edited:
    Back