• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Name (MD)

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    I was team overkill:3. I kinda want to change it now

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Okay for my main savestate one I had Osiris refering to Slifer The Sky Dragon, another time dunno when but never saved it was Oberisku meaning Obelisk The Tormentor, and then on my fixed savin rom its Raviel part of the Sacred Beasts on YGO GX lol....

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    I named my team Force. I want to start over and change it but I'm very far on the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I named mine Yellow for some reason ....

I think it's cause of Pokemon Adventures manga. It was the first thing that came to my head.

ANd what else would I call it ... Team Champion! No one else would really care in game.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    My two (both red and blue) are Roamers and Pokemamas, I have no clue what made me decide on Roamers.. but the Pokemamas is sort of a dig at myself, being a mama that plays pokemon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    my team is Rescue Team Wolf. it took me a while to think of it and i chose it becuase i like wolves. i am a torchic called storm and my partner is a chikorita called Amy, after my sister.

candyisgood

Miss Awesome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    I named mine Chiyodad, I looked over at the hand bag I just bought from an anime convention yesterday. <3 for Azumanga Daioh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay for my main savestate one I had Osiris refering to Slifer The Sky Dragon, another time dunno when but never saved it was Oberisku meaning Obelisk The Tormentor, and then on my fixed savin rom its Raviel part of the Sacred Beasts on YGO GX lol....

Wish I'd thought of something like that...

Well, my current personal team's Team Elementra, but I'm getting together a multi-person Rescue team, so that name's TBA (will also be accepting rescue missions at that point, so if you need help, help's a-coming!). Also, once my "tool" starts working again, I'll backup that save and start again.

Back