• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team New Era!

Is this a good team name?

• Yea! It rocks!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It should go in the toilet!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • you almost done with that route?

btw your signature was deleted

WEll simce i cant map mountians for anything i just started another town. if you want you can test it out now. There are no pokemon cause u dont get any yet(no scripts) so you can ee how it looks and movement permissions. And yes it got delet cause Yuuchis banner. Xd lol im gona fix now

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    I'll help with the story/development if you would like...
    -Runs off to get a form really fast-
    Skills: Writing, Development..
    Proof of work: Do I really need too?
    Do you plan to work hard?: Of course, always wanted to be a part of a pokemon hack :)
    Past experience: Personal games, none released.
    Contact information: [email protected], or send a private message.
    Why join my team?: I'm interested in this game and would like to help develop it.

-PokeMoon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    well I've been messing around in am all day I can show you some basic mountains/caves I've made. send me what you've gotten done so far in a pm.

Years
  • I'll help with the story/development if you would like...
    -Runs off to get a form really fast-
    Skills: Writing, Development..
    Proof of work: Do I really need too?
    Do you plan to work hard?: Of course, always wanted to be a part of a pokemon hack :)
    Past experience: Personal games, none released.
    Contact information: [email protected], or send a private message.
    Why join my team?: I'm interested in this game and would like to help develop it.

-PokeMoon
    PokeMoon yuo are accepted!!!!!!!! thnx for joing

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • it said could have on mapper
    Skills:mapping
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Do you plan to work hard?:eversice the third trie(that was here) join a group i have been
    Past experience:none:(
    Contact information:pm or the yahoo button
    Why join my team?:i like to map

PokeMoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Yuuichi:.
    There is no picture in your spoiler, also from the looks of it your very young.
    "eversice" "trie"
    I don't know man :|

Todoroki:. Thank you. :]
    Have you decided what the starter pokemon is/are going to be?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    it said could have on mapper
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Do you plan to work hard?:eversice the third trie(that was here) join a group i have been
    I thought you were the mapper xD

Yes your maps are starting to look a little better.
    You need to work on routes a small bit though and try not to be so symetrical wit them.

Look at pokemon games for insperation.
    Or even go to the map rating thread to see what a good map is made up of!
    But as i say you're getting better!
    keep working and you'll be good in no time!!

Years
  • it said could have on mapper
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

YUuchi you are geeting beter at mapping. Post your map in the rateing thread and see what it gets, also try not to be so perfect with it, give it some flow like nature. I like the one on the right its the best so far. But im realy not in need of any more mapers at this time. Im sorry

Yuuichi:.
    There is no picture in your spoiler, also from the looks of it your very young.
    "eversice" "trie"
    I don't know man :|

Todoroki:. Thank you. :]
    Have you decided what the starter pokemon is/are going to be?
    Well, yes and no, if you read the story the lady in the purple coat wich i am going to reffer as to the lady, gives you a pokemon. I have not yet decided if she gives you a choice or just one, most likey a choice. so im going to make her warp you both...oops to much Pokemoon pm me and il tell you more

I thought you were the mapper xD

Yes your maps are starting to look a little better.
    You need to work on routes a small bit though and try not to be so symetrical wit them.

Look at pokemon games for insperation.
    Or even go to the map rating thread to see what a good map is made up of!
    But as i say you're getting better!
    keep working and you'll be good in no time!!
    XD!!!! i preaty much agrre with you on this one

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well, yes and no, if you read the story the lady in the purple coat wich i am going to reffer as to the lady, gives you a pokemon. I have not yet decided if she gives you a choice or just one, most likey a choice. so im going to make her warp you both...oops to much Pokemoon pm me and il tell you more

From any Rom hack i've played i never liked the ones where i don't get to choose... Mainly because the person making the hack may have liked the pokemon but most people were't big fans. So you're safer just to give a choice

PokeMoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    I don't know GAVz, pokemon yellow worked pretty well.
    It all depends on what that one pokemon is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I don't know GAVz, pokemon yellow worked pretty well.
    It all depends on what that one pokemon is.
    Ya thats pokemon yellow. Completely different. It was based on Anime. But i mean what if it was a pokemon like i dunno. Mareep. not everyone like mareep and its evo's..
    You would be safe with a lot of very popular pokemon but at the same time popular pokemon are over used. If you could tie a very good storyline into why you only get a specific pokemon it would work well. Everybody love background!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'd have to agree with GavZ having a choice is better.
    Well its up to the creator but if he can find a way to make it sustainable without having a choice cool.
    But i've played over 40 hacked games.
    Never seen a completed one with no choice other than yellow or anime remakes.
    And i always liked choice better and it has better results. People are just used to it now almost!
    I tend to find what is bad in a hack because of the amount i have played before i started helping hackers out xD

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • YUuchi you are geeting beter at mapping. Post your map in the rateing thread and see what it gets, also try not to be so perfect with it, give it some flow like nature. I like the one on the right its the best so far. But im realy not in need of any more mapers at this time. Im sorry

XD!!!! i preaty much agrre with you on this one

ok ill post there even though i have and ive never see them rated

Years
  • well now im planning three picks.. If you want to know the final ones then youll have to play alpha(alpha will be released when i finish up too the 1-2 badge and beta at 3)

Back