• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Orange Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    UPDATE! So I moved back into my dorm and continued working on some sprites. For the past few days I have had marching band which took a very LARGE chunk of my time (they changed it to over 10 hrs per day, not even joking it is so freaking intense). Tomorrow is audition day since I am a music major which means tomorrow I won't get anything done. Over the course of this week I will try my best to finish all the custom sprites and get the tiles I want to use all together so we can start this thing. I am making no promises though, if I can't finish this week then next Saturday for sure I will have everything ready!

But since that was somewhat depressing, here is some good news! I have incorporated something new to the storyline that I personally thing really makes this hack interesting. I'm not 100% finished with the details but if it all works out, this will have an exceptional plot to play through.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Application

Skills: Mapping

Proof of work: In my sig; follow "Mapping Projects."

Past experience: Several teams including Team Masterz, Johto, Fire Stone.

Contact information: In my sig; follow "Email Me" or use my MSN.

Position you want:
    Mapper.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    As much as it pains me to say it, this project is on hold. I am going to keep my word and it will get done eventually, but this year is way too busy for me to focus on anything but college. My professor gave me about 10 different pieces of music literature to start learning and I still have other classes too.

If you joined this group and you don't want to be a part of it anymore, I understand completely. When it comes down to it, there are more important things in people's lives. I realize that and I completely understand.

One more thing I'd like to say is that over the course of writing the story for this, I started thinking of a completely different story that I'd like to do someday. Although NOT hack, rather RPGXP because it is a Pokemon game, but not in the sense of what Pokemon games are these days. Once I have a decent amount of work done (which will start next summer along with Orange Islands) I will post some more info.

Again, I'm sorry but this project has to be put on hold. NOT CANCELLED! ON HOLD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back