• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Perodite

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Would you want one of my better firered maps too, seeing as we are going to make a remake with firered?

EDIT: Eh, if you didn't want one, then >.<
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • wow those are some good maps, alright heres what i need you to do make route that is 40% land and 50 percent water

the map ewould have to be
    land
    water
    water
    water
    water
    water
    land
    land
    land
    map1.png
    like this

if that makes sence

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    This map was a pain in the ass. I hope you like it, cuz it took awhile to do that water wall thing >.<
    IslandImproved.png

Is that what you wanted? Also, that second part of the island (in the middle of the water) was just a bonus to annoy people ^_^

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • wow thats really good, but there is one thing that needs to be edited, the right side of the upper area needs to be cut off, and the route has to continue to the left.

Spoiler:

also heres a bad map of the first town, which im gonna go edit now

startertown.png

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well, here it is. Please tell me it is what you wanted.
    Island3.png

Also, do you have an AIM Screen name so we can talk more on that, cuz pokecommunity gets database erros every other minute

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well, that is done, but i cant attach it on AIM for some reason, so you can just as easily fix it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey, I'm back from vacation, so whenever you want another map, just tell me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Is it okay to double post here? Probably...

Heres the first town you requested

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ok guys so maybe you havent realized but im trashing perodite maybe ill go back to it when there are better tools but for now its scrapped from this day on we will be making an orange island hack, this idea was sparked becasue there are none that are all that good that are compleated, so yea the hack is of fire red and it will include 3 new pokemon one of which being fake. it will be buizel floatzel and a lapras prevo. i hope my smallish staff will stay with me for this one

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    No opinion on the map I made >.<

Also, you should change the first post (I didnt look there yet, so if you changed it already, whatever)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i did change it and i do like the map a lot but maybe i was wrong sizewize if you possibly could, could you make it a little bigger

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • oops i guess i didnt reply in time i need it longer not wider if thats okay
    well i have the prevo of lapras that will be redone eventually
    laprasprevo.png

also heres the preview
    ptopreview.png

buizel will be your starter where chatot and lapi(the prevo) will be event pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Buizel!!!??? Wtf!!

Can't our starter be like ... something cool?

Maybe like a ... oh I don't know ... NOT BUIZEL? Why not make the Lapi a starter? That'd be sick. Then it could evolve into lapras like at level 32 I guess...

Better idea! When we talk to Professor Oak (Or IVY. It really doesn't concern me at the moment) They can say that they found an egg on the beach, and since you are there for your starter anyways, they give the egg to you. Then, make the step count for the hatching small enough so when they get to the first patches of grass, it hatches, into a Lapi (Level 5)

I like my idea better than having a Buizel for a starter. Make Buizel an event Pokémon. It would be awesome with a Lapi as a starter.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sure i could do that, and i will well just need a good scripter...do you know anyone

Well.. There is Qwerty-117.. But due to the fact that his computer's internet busted.. it might be a while. He is a medium scripter.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So.. any requests?

EDIT: Dude, it's been like 3 days and I'm bored as hell. You seriously don't want me to make any maps for you still?

Last edited:
    Back