• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Plazma: Li (presented by Aquatic Sirens)

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I had another idea there could be more than one executive turn up on mt. silver and red and blue come*

Blue as in the girl of red NOT rival.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Good Tileset work, Tactic !
    It shall take a while to finish Rt. 27, New Bark and Cherrygrove . ONLY PARTS OF jOHTO (EXCEPT mT. sILVER) iN tHE gAME !!!

Caps Lock Fail Dx .
    Just wait and I'll finish my maps ! ;)

Teapot Turret

Don't look in a Teapots stout!
    Years
  • SIGN THIS TEAPOT UP!

Desired Nickname: TTurret
    Skills: Well, I make playthroughs of ROM Hacks and upload the progress of the hack to get publicity.
    Examples: Alright.. I had to stop playing this game beta because this beta wasn't finished.. Infernal Legend (my mind was twisted during this..)

I understand if you do not need me, it's okay. :D

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Desired Nickname: TTurret
    Skills: Well, I make playthroughs of ROM Hacks and upload the progress of the hack to get publicity.
    Examples: Alright.. I had to stop playing this game beta because this beta wasn't finished.. Infernal Legend (my mind was twisted during this..)

I understand if you do not need me, it's okay. :D

Ummm, yeah, like you said : we don't need this. If you have any other skills, tell us.
    I'm doing this because this is what we can all do : upgrade hack progress. Even the names of trainers and their Pokemon are easy ...

Easily said, you are REJECTED .

Back