• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Plazma

Years
    • Seen today
    Poli VMed me and wanted me to join, so:

(Nick)Name: Idiot/5qwerty
    Skills: Scripting, Spriting, Minor Misc.
    Past Experiences: Pokemon: Green Tree (Going to be restarted)
    Proof: I can't upload right now, ask Poli, otherwise he won't ask me.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey poliwag, i can script prettly well, if there are some new scripts to be made tell me, ok?
    and yeah, to edit the oak script, tell me how u want to do it. ok?

edit: i can also insert sprites for u.

Years
    • Seen today
    Umm....Poli, shouldn't you be accepting people based on their skill, and not just "proof of work?"
    I mean, if you want to have a good team, and good co-workers, you better start being a little more harsh, don't ya think?

Like seriously: Team Plazma Just a bad fusion of Charmander and something else.
    Team Plazma The most horrible recolour I've ever seen.
    Team PlazmaYet again, a poor fusion. Do you even know what a ditto is?

And don't think I'm being harsh, I'm just thinking of a better future for the team.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Umm....Poli, shouldn't you be accepting people based on their skill, and not just "proof of work?"
    I mean, if you want to have a good team, and good co-workers, you better start being a little more harsh, don't ya think?

Like seriously: Team Plazma Just a bad fusion of Charmander and something else.
    Team Plazma The most horrible recolour I've ever seen.
    Team PlazmaYet again, a poor fusion. Do you even know what a ditto is?

And don't think I'm being harsh, I'm just thinking of a better future for the team.

Actuallly qwety , can U show us all a proof of your work ?
    Maybe PM me as a Co-Owner I have the rigtht of it .
    Also , leave Ash(random numbers) alone ! He is in for now .

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, if you don't want me in the team, fine. I'm just doing it in favor of Poli.
    My Pixel Art thread is in my sig, but I haven't updated in a while, but I have new ones.

And seriously, if you want a good team, don't have some bad spriter in, it doesn't make sense.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    HEY I want u in team but I don't like you to be so .... strict . everyonein cannot go out (unless they want so) . also I seen Poli aked you for a Looker Badge . Can I see how it loks like ? And there's nothing wrong if u haven't done it take yer time
    (PS : I am being nice :)^_^:) )

Years
    • Seen today
    !!!!
    Yeah, ask Codec for Badges and those sort of things.

But I'm telling you, it's up to Poli, and you might have a bad team if you leave it that way.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    want more proof?
    Team Plazma

Team Plazma

Years
    • Seen today
    School starts early for you guys? Man, I'm really unlucky, I wish school started sooner for me.

Anyway, I updated my Pixel Art thread.

obbi

team mewmein
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    sorry but i can't script some days
    i had an hockey accident

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Do you actually need any more people? you seem to have everything you need you just need yo talk more
    and start doing this hack... i want to see some spoilers of what its going to be like...

Back