• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team: Pokemon Sunshine/Moonlight Versions

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 6, 2014
    Yeah me n chubba too. Cant we start some time? But we need some good way of communication.. skype or fb. Just lets get going guys. Okay!?

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Hey, so I'm gonna start writing start of game dialogue. Is everybody ready for that? Or should I wait?

Chabba

***** Raper
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Will we finally make the ****ing communication or we will wait forever to start?
    Tell your fb or skype names and let's move out of here.

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • Thanks! I'm glad to be in. So, you've got a basic storyline...hmm...I'll change a few things. I'm making the mother the 3rd Gym Leader.
    Could you guys put your real names below? I'll chuck them in as the Gym Leaders.
    36 Gyms? I'm afraid not. That's not how Pokemon works. You could do 16 Gyms over two regions...maybe switch the ROM to HGSS, that engine definitely runs 2 regions. Maybe, divide the two main regions into two and install the second island as purely storyline and maybe make Aqualine City a Gym for the first League and Breesea City a Gym for the Second League.

So Jirachi's the main legendary? I think the best choice would be to make it to do with the sun. I know! The main legendary is Arceus. And you get the Mind Plate in Sunshine and the Dread Plate in Moonlight.

Another reason to switch to the HG/SS engine would be because of the day/night mechanics. You could also get it on the D/P/Pt engine but HG/SS would work better. Like I said, though, I have no idea how hard it is.

That's what I got for now.

No, the main legendary is not Jirachi. I wanted to show only 1 of the legendaries. Moonlight will have Cresselia and Darkrai, while Sunshine will have Moltres Ho-oh.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Ah. I see, that makes more sense. So the storyline in each revolves around two legendaries? That's real cool.

Also, I don't use Skype or Faecbook. I can try to get Fb tho, and I do have Skype, but I won't/don't use them.

Chabba

***** Raper
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    It would be nice to somehow you can complete whole pokedex witouth cheat or trade.
    And I think there should be more legendaries. ScottyBoyyy, why you won't use skype or fb? I repeat that is risky to talk about game here, everybody will see our posts and ideas. btw Good idea wobuffet.

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • So, I made a sprite for a Water Gym Leader, but she sort of looks fat. Can someone fix her? Here's the sprite, and also, she looks a bit short:
    BcVRxae.png

Why is no one here, ever?

Last edited:

Chabba

***** Raper
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'm quit cuz you all do on more than 2 hacks, I work 2 (not counting this) so I think this team is dead. Good luck.

Vixey

Lv 100 Vulpix
    Years
  • Hello beginner hacker brother c: i'd like to ask if you needed anything to be drawn :) also i would really really love to help making the story line i used to write stories and roleplay so i like such things. Also here are the things you asked for :D
    Name: Real name you mean? Vivien :D
    Contact: heres my gmail i only check that often [email protected]
    Skill(s): i rp'd and was writing for 4 years or more
    Proof of Work: i dont get what you mean sorry ;-; could you please explain?
    Availability: gmt +01:00 and im mostly available on afternoons and weekends.
    What you want to do for this hack: well if you needed any kind of art. If not i'd love to help with the story!
    Favorite Pokemon: Vulpix, Eevee and charmander c:

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • Vixey, you're now in! Proof of Work is just me wanting to know that you've done some ROM Hacking before. But I don't need any from you. I've seen you on the Pokemon Crystal Clear thread.
    Well, actually, I do want to see something that you've drawn before! And, you'd be a great story line writer! Also, do you have a Facebook or Skype account?

Everyone else, am I the only who's been working on this hack? There isn't even a ROM yet! No one has been making tiles...

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Vixey, you're now in! Proof of Work is just me wanting to know that you've done some ROM Hacking before. But I don't need any from you. I've seen you on the Pokemon Crystal Clear thread.
    Well, actually, I do want to see something that you've drawn before! And, you'd be a great story line writer! Also, do you have a Facebook or Skype account?

Everyone else, am I the only who's been working on this hack? There isn't even a ROM yet! No one has been making tiles...

Can you say,"Let's get started!" or "Let's work on this first!" Then we would do something. So what do we start with?

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • Let's start with the story, then sprites, next scripts, then tiles and tile inserting, and mapping, later, Pokemon inserting. So, Vixey can start right now because my story doesn't sound that great...
    :)

Vixey

Lv 100 Vulpix
    Years
  • Sorry but my phone doesnt like skype so i dont have that installed, neither on pc since i'm using my dad's because my brother screwed my pc up. Not really using facebook either but if you really want you can add me i guess then i'll be on it more :) but i use gmail the most of the time. My facebook is fb.com/rienne810 feel free to write a message of when you want to be making the story. I think i messed up the timezone maybe but its central european. X) doesnt really matter i'm up a lot and now i have a lot of free time. I can only send 2 years old drawings because i havent been uploading them since that. But i'll upload newer ones as soon as i can :)

Back