• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team: Pokemon Sunshine/Moonlight Versions

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    SKYPE NAME- jordanblakekelly

Proof of experience: Nothing official on Pokecommunity but i do have some screens of me using RPG Maker X and i have editied around some pokemon stuff before on some roms

Things I can do- I have the ability to Script a little but i am learning as the days go. But where i really shine is at the story telling, Progressing, Naming Npcs Rivals, I can do those easily. I have written over 11 fan fics i could name and list and send to you if needed and i also have a bit of spriting in me but im not good yet.

When Am I avalible: Usually anytime Im online schooled for college so I can be free when you guys need me to be.

My favorite pokemon: Mega Gardevoir/Gardevoir.

Vixey

Lv 100 Vulpix
    Years
  • K dammit,all of u >_< ill install skype just because of you. Add me. Make this game real D: my skype is Rienne810

K nevermind i even contacted.skype live support. Retarded skype won:t work on my phone anymore

Last edited:

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • JordanBlakeKelly and Snorlax44
    Welcome to the team! I hope you stay here and don't quit like Chabba did! Maybe when we're finished, we'll have the most popular ROM Hack ever.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 4, 2014
    i am sorry i havent been on for a month, but i was sick and i had to stay in the hospital.
    i am sorry am will try to work as hard as i can
    my apologizes
    K

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • I tried to think of a good story for the game, and here it is. (I may change the entire region or just add new towns/cities)

You start in a strange dimension, and you see Team Sun/Moon trying to capture a legendary Pokemon. You don't know what it is, and when you try to help the Pokemon, you wake up. You try to explain your dream to your parents, but they won't believe you, so you decide to go to Professor Maple's Lab for a Pokemon. When you get there, you find your two friends also getting Pokemon. They say they dreamt about a legendary Pokemon, and no one believed them, so they are going on a journey to try to prove that they saw it.
    As you go further through the game, you learn that Team Sun/Moon is an evil organization that captures legendary Pokemon and hurts trainers Pokemon.
    Once you get to Timeflower City, a city known for its Psychic trainers, a psychic tells you that you have the ability to see the future. However, when your friends arrive, one of them can heal Pokemon, and the other friend can talk with Pokemon. Using this, you can look into the future to see who needs help, then one of your friends talks to the Pokemon to see whats wrong, and the other friend heals it.
    At the top of Mt. Relic, you find the legendary Pokemon from your dream, and you hear helicopters approaching with Sun/Moon grunts. You are in the same area you were at in your dream, and your friends are not around, so you have to save the Pokemon yourself, and if you defeat all the grunts, the boss will battle you. After defeating the boss of the team, the legendary Pokemon trusts you and joins your party, but if your party is full, the Pokemon makes you deposit one into the PC.

Bonus Missions: Lost Pokemon Hurt Pokemon
    Azurill Wynaut
    Skitty Whismur
    Riolu Budew
    Shinx Togepi
    Igglybuff Ditto
    Dratini Caterpie

If you like the story, I'll change the one on the first page.

rE1wRgW.png
    Here is what the first town will look like (Without a new tileset)
    If you look at the house in the bottom left, you'll see something blocking the way to the door. I fixed that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 4, 2014
    I tried to think of a good story for the game, and here it is. (I may change the entire region or just add new towns/cities)

You start in a strange dimension, and you see Team Sun/Moon trying to capture a legendary Pokemon. You don't know what it is, and when you try to help the Pokemon, you wake up. You try to explain your dream to your parents, but they won't believe you, so you decide to go to Professor Maple's Lab for a Pokemon. When you get there, you find your two friends also getting Pokemon. They say they dreamt about a legendary Pokemon, and no one believed them, so they are going on a journey to try to prove that they saw it.
    As you go further through the game, you learn that Team Sun/Moon is an evil organization that captures legendary Pokemon and hurts trainers Pokemon.
    Once you get to Timeflower City, a city known for its Psychic trainers, a psychic tells you that you have the ability to see the future. However, when your friends arrive, one of them can heal Pokemon, and the other friend can talk with Pokemon. Using this, you can look into the future to see who needs help, then one of your friends talks to the Pokemon to see whats wrong, and the other friend heals it.
    At the top of Mt. Relic, you find the legendary Pokemon from your dream, and you hear helicopters approaching with Sun/Moon grunts. You are in the same area you were at in your dream, and your friends are not around, so you have to save the Pokemon yourself, and if you defeat all the grunts, the boss will battle you. After defeating the boss of the team, the legendary Pokemon trusts you and joins your party, but if your party is full, the Pokemon makes you deposit one into the PC.

Bonus Missions: Lost Pokemon Hurt Pokemon
    Azurill Wynaut
    Skitty Whismur
    Riolu Budew
    Shinx Togepi
    Igglybuff Ditto
    Dratini Caterpie

If you like the story, I'll change the one on the first page.

rE1wRgW.png
    Here is what the first town will look like (Without a new tileset)
    If you look at the house in the bottom left, you'll see something blocking the way to the door. I fixed that.
    i wouldnt call the professor professor maple, cuz there is already a room hack with this name

K

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
    Years
  • Name: Yvtq8K3n
    Skill(s): scripting, mapping
    Proof of Work: unfortunaly i cant show you
    Availability: all days
    What you want to do for this hack: Script and maping
    Favorite Pokemon: (Not required) is physical, yellow and have spoons.(hey, stop looking to my photo)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Name: differentraptor
    Skill(s): scripting
    Proof of Work: none
    Availability: when ever my computer is not broken. GMT
    What you want to do for this hack: help the game progress

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • Yvtq8K3n
    differentraptor

You are both now in the team! I hope you'll help me actually make some progress!

Vixey

Lv 100 Vulpix
    Years
  • Sorry i am pretty upset about me not being able to talk to anyone in the team and nobody was noticing me at all. I thought you forgot about me.

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • I've decided to change this to FireRed, and I have a completely new town! :)
    QFDJi2s.png

So, whoever the scripter is, I need a script for the professor. We can forget about the story, and start all over again, since I accidentally deleted the ROM.

Here's what I want her(Professor Pine) to say:

Oh, hello! You must be (player name) My friend (mom name) has been telling me about you. She's on a plane to a newly discovered area, and she thought you would be lonely, so she asked me to give you a Pokemon! So, which one do you want?

TREECKO
    TORCHIC
    MUDKIP

Are you sure you want (Starter Name)?

Great, you chose a Pokemon! Would you like to give it a nickname?

Years
    • Age 34
    • NH
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Name: TJ/Penumbra
    Skill(s): Story writing / Writing support
    Proof of Work: Not in Pokemon but I've spent many years working on my own stories and helping others with tons of ideas and script (not "scripting") writing for things like youtube videos and whatnot I may have not done anything Pokemon related in story I'm positive I'd be very helpful and it's something I really enjoy.
    Availability: Available most times, EST
    What you want to do for this hack: Help the story be the best and most interesting it can be.

Back