• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Alright, will do. It shouldn't be hard. But do you want the Pokedex to be obtained as you get the Pikachu or not? And also, anything special you want to happen as you obtain it? Like a note from your Dad saying it's yours or something?

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    im just learn learning how to script so i cant do it right i can only make a basic script

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    n. just let player say "come on pickachu its time for some payback. player obtained pickachu. nikename him." *** sorry 4 typeos tired & half asleep***
    dont worry about it kidgoku PokeTrader can help fix it. night all be4 i fall asleep with my laptop burning up.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    im just learn learning how to script so i cant do it right i can only make a basic script

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    dont worry about it kidgoku PokeTrader can help fix it ***like i said be4 ***

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    OK, I'll do that tomorrow. I'm way to tired tonight and would rather not be frustrated. If you have any concerns feel free to E-mail me or YT msg me. It'll say im online but i wont be on here.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    it will take me awhile to learn scripting

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    it will take me awhile to learn scripting
    dont worry about it. im relearning scripting also since i forgot most of it 2yrs ago. bty pksvui_pkg2-1-1 is easy with advance map 2 copy the scripts u want to change them any way u want. i also use xse since its easyer 4 me 2 relearn scripting.

heres the Hero's sprites. He Has a cape!
    looks good. i pmed u what could be fixed thou. & also on the walking sprites can u make that point on his head gone so itl look more like the other 1s & the 2nd throwing ball sprites head it kinda weird, can u make it the 1st 1. & on the team banner can u take off the black around it
    attachment.php

OK, I'll do that tomorrow. I'm way to tired tonight and would rather not be frustrated. If you have any concerns feel free to E-mail me or YT msg me. It'll say im online but i wont be on here.
    thnks

officially added minime010 2 the team (check page1) & changed MT.PALLET 2 the 1 Chaos190 did (since mine had some errors with it). gave him credit also (on page 1)

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    @ Kidgoku
    Take the sendspace link down. Your not allowed to post GBA roms only IPS patches or UPS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Username: Rjrrjr (RJ)
    Position: Mapper, beta tester
    Proof of Work:
    Here are some of my maps i just made(i deleted my other maps)....I can make towns, cities, forest, cave, etc....Just tell me what to do!!!

img824.imageshack.us/i/custom3.png/

img686.imageshack.us/i/custom2.png/

(heres one i help on)
    img130.imageshack.us/i/customcity.png/

Past Experiences/Current Projects: I have mad maps for Shadow Gold, Mew mysteries, and Sunny Side? (I forget the name)
    :I also beta test them....I have a habit to click on every npc, so thats how i found bugs(very helpful)

Contact Info: [email protected]
    Why you want to join the team: I want to join the team because I want to be able to help you map the game, and I am very productive. I will be a good beta tester also!

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Username: Rjrrjr (RJ)
    Position: Mapper, beta tester
    Proof of Work:
    Here are some of my maps i just made(i deleted my other maps)....I can make towns, cities, forest, cave, etc....Just tell me what to do!!!

img824.imageshack.us/i/custom3.png/

img686.imageshack.us/i/custom2.png/

(heres one i help on)
    img130.imageshack.us/i/customcity.png/

Past Experiences/Current Projects: I have mad maps for Shadow Gold, Mew mysteries, and Sunny Side? (I forget the name)
    :I also beta test them....I have a habit to click on every npc, so thats how i found bugs(very helpful)

Contact Info: [email protected]
    Why you want to join the team: I want to join the team because I want to be able to help you map the game, and I am very productive. I will be a good beta tester also!
    For starters the first two maps are pretty much horrible.
    Both have no border blocks so you can come in every directions which really bad. I recommend taking up tutorials so you can post on better maps. The first map has tile errors. The second map has again a tile error with no flowers, bushes, and border blocks. The bridge is really bad too. You should work on your mapping skills. I'm just trying to help you BTW.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    rjrrjr u can be a tester 4 us. as 4 the maps they look pretty good but i see some things u can work on be4 joining the team as mapper#3 (like chaos190 said). if u can post some other 1s that r better then u can join. sorry my mom is rushing me so trying 2 rush this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Thanks Chaos...but the first one i made a mistake...i just rush it, but the second one i did that because it was a transition....But Yea ill work on my skills.....My other maps were better.( but i deleted them )
    When will the beta be out?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks Chaos...but the first one i made a mistake...i just rush it, but the second one i did that because it was a transition....But Yea ill work on my skills.....My other maps were better.( but i deleted them )
    When will the beta be out?
    i was thinking when every finished what they r doing & when i change the begining up 2 when u get pokedex. dont no when ill be though cause itll be a called alpha0.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back