• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    hey there is way to make the charizard shiny and i know i ll do it i dont need the sprite

nvm i will need the sprite

the dark girritan sprite has to be 32 by 32

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    thanks kidgoku. now minime010 doesnt have 2 do it. can u do the same think 4 rayquaza?
    @ minime u dont need 2 do charizard kidgoku did it &he might do rayquaza also so i need u 2 do the rayquaza ow sprite. k.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    thanks kidgoku. thats 1 lees thing minime010 has 2 do. i cant do the dark girritiina until minime010 makes it have a different backround (since its showing it having a black 1 & its a pain 2 get rid of since some of the sprite is getting erased). im waiting 4 the 2nd town 2 be remade by PokeTrader.
    & minime010 when u r done inserting the sprites, pm/email me & kidgoku the link so he can insert his stuff hes done & kidgoku sent me 1 when u r done insert your stuff so i can insert mine.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    k all i need is to insert a dark girritina ow sprite and thats it im waitng for the ow sprite to be resized 32 by 32

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Kidgoku that Rayquaza is just a shiny one not a created sprite.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    um he said the shiny and normal are shwiched around. when you soomon him the stars dont come out

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    um he said the shiny and normal are shwiched around. when you soomon him the stars dont come out
    Ok.
    Know I understand.
    Hey to insert the map you would have to save as DIB format and then there.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    thanks. & yeah in this hack shiny charizard & rayquaza r the normal 1s since thay r already black & no1 on the taem needs 2 remake them.

Years
  • looking to join

Skills:mapper, basic scripter(im teaching myself), I can help with any misc jobs also.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience:Ive worked on a hack with my friends once and learned how to map while working with them.
    Contact info:PM me, [email protected] works for aim and Msn.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Skills:mapper, basic scripter(im teaching myself), I can help with any misc jobs also.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience:Ive worked on a hack with my friends once and learned how to map while working with them.
    Contact info:PM me, [email protected] works for aim and Msn.

The last map has alot of tile errors. Your mountains needs a lot more rocks. The first map needs flowers and the last map needs more flowers.

On the last map you did the water compeletly wrong. There is a corner ledge where it goes with the mountain. Your Pathes are really okward. I can't say anything in the second map cause I don't do caves.

Don't take it too hard with this post k?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    the last pokemon event will be garitina & then there will be rival events & rivals that give u pokemon.
    minime010 i hope u r going 2 add a backround on the dark garitina ow sprite so i can make it 32x32.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    When is their anything I can check/test for error at this point?
    i hant done much work on this bc of school & im done in a few days & i gota study 2 do well on the final. when school is over il work more on this & then i promise il have something 4 the betas.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    kkkk anyway just to tell u i cant make trainer events only pokemon events

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    dont worry about it kidgoku.
    @Besj08 il put u as a temp 4 now.
    im having some home probs so i cant do/think
    anymore right now so im waiting after schools 2 fin in a few days then il be back with more ideas & have a beta 4 u guys 2 test. im also waiting 4 every1 2 finish with what they were doing so we can have a beta coming soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back