• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket and Dragonball Z fan art!

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    This is my firts attempt at using Photoshop, so please dont rip it apart. and i dunno if this is pixel art.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wow, very cool! :D And this isn't pixel art, don't worry ^^ It's in the right place!
    I particularly like the TR pic. :D The poses are nice and I love the way you have drawn their hands! :) This is very good for a first try at Photoshop!
    I agree with jedite that the pics need to be smaller...I'd try cutting off the white spaces, and maybe use Photoshop's resizing tool to make the pictures smaller. People with slower Internet connections might find them difficult to download.

But good work, and keep it up! :D You have a lot of talent! ^^

--FG

Persona

Banned
    Years
    not bad....not bad at all! if i were 2 raite this i would give it 8.5/10 ^^ great job, keep posting more and don't be afraid of ppl critisising ur stuff.

~D.S~

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    May-is-cute said:
    Thanks! and Alvaro i think we know each other! i cant PM u tyhough, its says oyu dun exist.

Of course you know me
    . I am the ?lvaro guy that used to post on serebii.net, but fortunatelly i left that ...BLARGH..PLACE
    . And what the ****, how the hell I don?t exist?
    ... ? You might be experiencing problems with the forum or stuff like that... By the way nice drawing, i wasn?t expecting you to hang around this forum

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    We are looking forward to more art
    of yours XD. OFFTOPIC: by the way dude, visit my artwork thread too , you will like it ^^ and if you do so, don?t forget to post XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Wow!I love your fanart!And that's pretty awesome for a first attempt >=3
    Keep it up ^^ I wish to see more of your work <3

Back