• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Three years later, one Team Rocket operative returned to Kanto to steal a critical part from its Power Plant. Since only this member was involved in this plot, it is likely that he had no knowledge of Team Rocket's prior second disbandment and was working independently. Curiously enough, in HeartGold and SoulSilver, he mentions that he will return to his home country and rebuild Team Rocket anew, something that he did not say in the original games. Team Rocket has not been seen since, but this Grunts's added dialogue in the more recent remakes may hint that Game Freak is not yet finished with Team Rocket's schemes.
    [from "Bulbapedia"]

Is it possible that "his home country" is Isshu??
    Motivation: in HG and SS there is an item that open an event whit Black and White (I don't remember the name :P), so it is possible that Gamefreak has anticipate, in addition to this obiect, the refoundation od TeamRocket in Isshu. Actually we don't know what really append to TeamRocket, Giovanni or someone else after Johto events, so I think it is really possible.

So we're going to have a rebuilt of TeamRocket in Black and White...I think this would be a super-idea!

What do you think? Are you agree?

That all seems pretty convincing. I do hope it's Team Rocket- I was not a fan of Team Galactic. Team Magma/Aqua I liked, but Team Galactic was just dumb.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    I think the best idea is to make some team with the same goal as Team Rocket (because Team Magma, Aqua, and Galactic had totally ridiculous plans), and I agree with the idea to make it so no one knows who the members are. However, I don't want the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members to be evil.

Also, they need to be more involved in the storyline. I wouldn't mind if all the past teams made cameos though, if they can fix the &%*!ing retartedness off Galactic.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    and if i'm wrong i will eat a vileplume

I'm sorry but i shall have to hold you to your word my good man, ; P.
    But seriously, Team rocket should not be in these games, and if our wishes come true, this will be the first gen without them!
    Unless they do my other thoughts and they dont just remake R/S/E but the whole 3rd gen!
    (Meaning FR/LG too)

~Wind

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    The rumored team is Team Plasma... which sounds totally lame.

I like that name..though I wonder what it would have to do with a yin/yang story that we may have. The team's name could be Grey.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    I take back what i said anpout bring Rocket, i had bad visions about that and take back what is said about bring back Magma, Aqua and Galaxy

If they dont do that and come up with a new team i wish it could be like Team Elite vs Team Gym, A few Elite from Pokemon leagues wants power and world domination, and a few Gym leaders want to be Elites and power OR!! your rival becomes the leader of the next evil team..IDK I wish i had fairy odd parents to make this real. ROFL!​

Or even better they can atkeats put in Jesse, James and Meowth. They have a failed attempt at "bring the rocket to take over this region"​

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Or even better they can atkeats put in Jesse, James and Meowth. They have a failed attempt at "bring the rocket to take over this region"

I would love to see Jessie, James, and Meowth in another game. Yellow seemed to be pretty much based off the anime, so it would be cool to seem them do something completely different from the anime. Totally new Pokemon could make them completely different--and stronger. They wouldn't even have to be part of Team Rocket anymore since lots of people don't want Team Rocket involved. I think I mentioned this before, they get tired of losing to Ash and leave for a new region. Maybe they try their hand at creating a Team of their own??

Again, they're my fav characters so I'm all for this idea. XD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well a crazy (kind of cheesy :P) thought. After his humiliating defeat at the hands of SexyJohtoBoy_2 the foreign Rocket grunt, determined to honour his promise, heads back to Isshu. After years of underground dealings and recruiting the Rocket Grunt begins to rise his very own Team Rocket. Yet as the newly formed Team Rocket begins to grow, there is uprising in the grunts as some feel the Foreign Grunt is not fit to lead such a once highly respected criminal organization. A rebelling ensues as the two loyalties collide until eventually Team Rocket is split into two groups: Team Rocket Black and Team Rocket White. These two warring Rocket organizations are in somewhat of a gang war, fighting for dominance all throughout Isshu, until each prospective leader learns of a greater prize. Zekrom and Reshiram. The two Rocket teams work secretly to awaken/reveal/summon their chosen legendary until they learn of eachothers plans, the race is then on to summon their chosen legend first in hopes of destroying their rivals so a true Team Rocket may immerge and take control of Isshu...that would be, if it wasn't for the interference of MeddlingIsshuKid12!!

The names can be changed to Team Rocket Loyalists and Team Rocket Seppratists...except not lame but the basis is that the original Team Rocket team continues to wear Black and the newly created one wears White to oppose their rival.

The yin/yang is that both organization unknowlingly relies on eachother to exist and in trying to destroy the other organization they end up destroying themselves as well.

My theory. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    all they need to do is make team rocket more bad***. lyk have scenes where they are stealing pokemon or beating up citizens. i maen it make more sense now that they are making it more for older audience since the heroes are older. but anyways i want team rocket to come back. yea weve seen them in every generation, but its not lyk they in all the regions, the 3rd and fourth gen games with team rocket are remakes.
    and for those of u whop want silver to be the new leader its highly unlikely since silver even said himself he doesnt want to be lyk giovanni. but then again, maybe silver was refering to the way giovanni left his team and silver would want to rebuild and become a better leader then giovanni was. there are just so many possibilities. but i say i want team rocket to come back and be way more evil and show them stealing and beating people up!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    It'd be cool that they took the leaders from all the other evil organizations, made them executives and put them under the command of a new, more evil leader.
    How can you get more evil than team galactic?They wanted to destroy the the universe to make way for a new one (team multiverse would just caus a heck of a lot of confusion).
    I'm sorry but i shall have to hold you to your word my good man, ; P.
    But seriously, Team rocket should not be in these games, and if our wishes come true, this will be the first gen without them!
    Unless they do my other thoughts and they dont just remake R/S/E but the whole 3rd gen!
    (Meaning FR/LG too)

~Wind
    *shivers at the thought of having a remake of a remake*

Years
    that is a good point, and it could be true.
    Nintendo do seem to put things into the games to keep us long time players happy so this could be it :P

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    remakes of remakes would be a pretty bad idea, wouldnt it,plus it means team rocket again and im just bored of those guys now, and to all those who didnt like aqua/magma, maybe you should play RSE agin, saving the world is a lot more fun than being an unliscensed policeman with a cap.
    (I always wished they would make another game with red in it, where he does something other than the policeman act, maybe stops mewto destroying everything? 'cause hes so cool, but its not fair he has the worst storyline, ;~; )

Wind

Last edited:

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I want to see teamr ocket somewhere else...

Judging by the names im thinking of more of a Teamt hat wants the world have onlydark, or a team to want only daylight. I don't know.. just guess we'll have to wait and see

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I want a new team, Team Rockets had their time.
    And besides, since this game is a overhaul, it's obvious there's gonna be a new team.

Insane85

Bored
    Years
    Hmm, I'd like Team Rocket to definitely be in the games, if only briefly, I'm content with there being an entirely new team, but not all this focus on legendary pokemon, trying to delude themselves that they're doing it for the good of the world. I liked that Team Rocket accepted they were breaking the law, but didn't care.

ChaosNinjat

Dragon Ranger
    Years
    I can see Team Rocket making a return, most definitely, but it might not be this generation, because I think it'll be a team this time round. Actually, I think they may bring back the two-team concept and have two teams again, like the 3rd gen games, soon as they've got this whole Yin and Yang thing going on. One things for sure, I hope that the teams are badass this time, like a Triad-Yakuza mafia type thing :3.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Team Rocket might make a return sometime, but it won't be in Isshu. Black and White are meant to feel new and unlike Pokemon - they're meant to overhaul and change pretty much everything we know about the game. That's not going to happen if an old evil team returned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back