• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    We actually have a thread about the Team Rocket theory already, so I'll merge them.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I would cry if I have to fight Team Rocket again. We already had them in every generation, I think its time to lay them to rest. And besides this is the rebirth of pokemon. I dont think we will see the rockets again.

Now if Silver shows up in the games, well thats a different story :p

Wtf are you talking about they were only in gen 1 and 2. They were never even mentoined in gen 3 and 4.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I think 3/5 gens with the same team is a bit monotonous. However, I wouldn't mind some sort of sidequest where you sweep team rocket before they even get their feet on the ground. Like say they're doing petty crimes in a city just starting out.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Team PETA is the evil team in this game... xD (If you don't get it see N)

IceFireLighnting

No... No. No! NO! NOOOOOO TEAM ROCKET! THEY SUCK AND THEY'RE DUMB AND THEY SUCK! NO MORE TEAM ROCKET! They've already been in...8 POKEMON GAMES, and in one game (YELLOW) they even had puny little anime Team Rocket. THEY SUCKED WORSE THAN REGULAR TEAM ROCKET.

Just for the record, I never liked Team Galactic either. Or Magma. Or Aqua. Or... Nope, that's it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Team Rocket Returns In a different way

Well for me team rocket was the best evil team it would be no problem to see them again more powerful and finnaly for the first time ever to see an evil team achieve their goals in some way that you can continue your epic quest as a pokemon trainer and the the world will be in chaos forever.This would be amazing.
    Come on we need a little bit realism

Or my second idea is to see the return of team rocket and one more REAL evil team.As hero you will gradually annihilate team rocket but the second evil team will fulfil their dreams.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Im sorry that is very unlikely and If that happen I would have to kill them my self.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In the latest screens on the official website there are mysterious guys in a building, one behind a desk and the other blocking a door. I think they are the evil team but they don't really look like Team Rocket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back