• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Disaster

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I'm not sure if there are any more spots left but if there are can I reserve a spot? I love the sound of this RP. I could have my SU up sometime tonight (early morning).

Last edited:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    I'm not sure if there are any more spots left but if there are can I reserve a spot? I love the sound of this RP. I could have my SU up sometime tonight (early morning).

Sure you could :D It's after all two spots left so I don't see any reason why I can't reserve a spot for you :)

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Thank you! I will have my SU up sometime later today since I have to go somewhere in the morning. :D

Yep or you know, I could post it right now. I just have to say, I made her a PREVIOUS member of Team Rocket, before they were defeated in Kanto. She isn't anymore, but if this somehow conflicts with your story I will gladly change it. :)

Name: Raine Ward

Pokémon:

Electabuzz: Given to Raine by her grandfather as an Elekid, Electabuzz has been with Raine during the worst and best parts of her life. She considers Electabuzz a part of her family. He is very reliable. Like Raine, Electabuzz does not show much emotion.

Charizard: Raine raised Charizard from a Charmander. Although he has not been around as long as Electabuzz and did not go through her Team Rocket days with her, Raine is still very close to her Charizard. Charizard can sometimes get jealous of Electabuzz.

Background: A previous member of Team Rocket, Raine knows how much trouble they could cause if they are left to rise again in the Johto Region.

Raine is originally from Celadon City in the Kanto Region. She grew up in a relatively normal family. She lived with her mother, father, an older brother and her grandfather. Raine was very close with her grandfather. As a kid, her brother would often bully her and Raine would go to her grandpa for help. He taught her how to stand up for herself, and made her more confident. When she was 16, her grandfather passed away. Raine was hit hard with this, and spent many days playing at the Game Corner with the small allowance she was given. Here is where she was recruited to Team Rocket. She left her home without a word to her parents or brother, and became a full time member of the team.

She spent a few years as a Team Rocket Grunt, with an Elekid as her main partner, which her grandfather had given to her before he died. While in Team Rocket, Raine had many dangerous missions and was hurt many times. When Raine was 19, she decided to leave Team Rocket, tired of having to risk her life. She got out before their defeat in Kanto. She began to travel by herself as she was too embarrassed to go back to her family. She went to different cities and towns, seeing the world. Along the way, her Elekid evolved into a powerful Electabuzz and she also caught and raised a Charmander, now a Charizard. She was happy when she heard the news of Team Rocket's defeat in Kanto.

When Raine heard of possible acts by Team Rocket in Johto, she moved there permanently, taking up residence in New Bark Town. She now lives in a very small home there. Raine does not randomly share the fact that she was in Team Rocket to people she meets now. She would prefer no one knows about it as she is afraid that if people find out, she may be treated differently.

Personality: Raine considers herself a kind of bad ass. She is very confident in her abilities as a trainer as well as a person. She likes to think she is better than most people, and she isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks about you, whether it's good or bad. She hates losing but if you do defeat her, she will have respect for you instead of hatred. Due to her previously being in Team Rocket, there isn't much she is scared of. As a member of Team Rocket she saw and did many bad things, which has toughened her and makes it harder for her to show her emotions, even if something terrible happens. She mostly refrains from doing anything that may get her into major trouble. She likes attention and this can make her seem annoying to some people. She may seem heartless, but she does care about people, Pokémon and the world (even if she doesn't show it) hence her wanting to stop Team Rocket from taking over Johto. Raine expects a lot from both of her Pokémon and will push them in battles as far as they can possibly go.

Looks: Raine wears black shorts that reach to about the midway point of her thigh. Around her waist she wears a leather studded belt that holds her pokéball's. On her feet are a pair of leather high-heeled boots that reach slightly past her knees. Her shirt is loose and hangs freely around her body, so you cannot see her curves (or lack thereof). It is white and has a black thunderbolt on the front of it. Over top of this shirt she wears a black jacket that has two rows of buttons on the front, as well as pockets on both sides. She usually leaves the jacket open. She wears a pair of gold earrings that are shaped like the thunderbolt on her shirt. A pair of large sunglasses cover her eyes during the day and at night they rest on top of her messy, dirty blonde – dreadlocked - hair. Her hair is long even though it is in dreadlocks, so she pulls it up in a ponytail at the back of her head. Raine is skinny, although she wishes she had more curves. Her body is very boyish, even for a 25 year old. Her skin is pale, and you can see many small scars from previous hardships in her life. Her eyes are blue and she does not wear any make-up. She has a gold ring in her eyebrow. She stands at about 5'7" and weighs about 125 lbs.

Theme song: Team Rocket Best Wishes Theme:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbA2B4S5F0I

Not for any particular reason, the song is just bad ass to me and Raine considers herself one, so yea. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    i would like a spot reserved if there is still time i have the story as we speak

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Sorry about the delay. Here's my SU.

Name: Kobora King
    Pokemon: Tyranitar: Explained in backround.
    Backround: Kobora was born and raised in Blackthorn City with an older brother, and his dad. His dad was fameous throughout Johto for his skills with Dragon type pokemon. Kobora didn't like pokemon very much when he was young. One day, Kobora's dad went to Kanto to stop Team Rocket, but he never came back. Kobora and his brother were both put up for adoption after that day.

Three weeks after being put up for adoption, Kobora was adopted by a strange man who lives in a lone house on Mt. Silver with his Mightyena. At that time, Kobora was 7 years old. Kobora was put under harsh training for 5 years, studying and training with pokemon. His final test...spend three days in the depths of Mt. Silver without any food or water. After getting through that challenge, Kobora got lost in the darkness of Mt. Silver. A Larvitar helped him get out, and later wanted to Kobora's team. For the next three years after that, Kobora explored Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, getting each region's gym badges, and defeating the Elite Four. He returned home in Blackthorn City to find out that Team Rocket returned, so now Kobora plans to stop them.
    Personality: Kobora is shy. He doesn't talk much to people unless he has no choice to. If Kobora sees a Team Rocket member, he'll show no mercy on them, no matter what. In most ways, he's a nice guy. He's horrible at making friends, and he's usually somewhere with his Tyranitar. In battles, Kobora is a completely different person. He'll go all out to win a battle.
    Looks: Kobora wears a pair of blue and black boots that he got in Kanto. He wears a green and black cloak (Similar design to Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 2.) that he's had forever. You can't see Kobora's poke ball belt while he wears his cloak at all. He's 5'3, and has green eyes with short brown hair that is normally hidden since he wears the hood of his cloak almost all the time.
    Theme Song: I'll post a link after school.

Pocket Monsters
    Sorry that I rushed on a little of it. Posting this before I leave for school.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Name: L.J. Ushio
    Pokemon: Swampert (explained in background)
    Background: L.J. was born and raised in Sootopolis City by a kind mother and a father who was the back-up gym leader he was given high expectations to become a great water pokemon trainer. On his 7th birthday his dad decided that it was time to get his first pokemon and told him to go find one that resembled who he is. After much searching with little hope left he sat in front of the gym wondering if he will ever find one when he looked in the water to find a hurt mudkip and took it home to get it back to health. Five years after much caring and training for the same mudkip now a swampert he challenged his dad to a one-on-one battle only to suffer a vicious loss. His dad before leaving on a journey told him, "When you and your pokemon become one and you become better then come seek me". Eight years have passed since that day and with those words lingering to his heart he has travelled the pokemon world in search for his answer and his father which has brought his journey now to Johto.
    Personality: L.J. is a kind person like his mom and cares for those in need. He tends to keep things to himself unless they are important and is always thinking especially on how to improve himself so he always has a sad or thinking face. In battle however he becomes relentless and does not hold back like his father and accepts the battle whither win or lose.
    Looks: L.J. is 5'6, has short black hair and dark hazel eyes. He wears an open dark blue open jacket that looks like the bottom of the sea he got from his mom before he left, a blue striped shirt, black pants and white shoes.
    Theme Song: I'll get back to it when i have a one -.-

Pocket Monsters
    sorry for the long background thought i would explain the main things of why he is on a journey :).

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    (OOC: Alright, since we have now all characters so can we start this RP :) Of course, I'll play all NPC's)

"Give me back my Mareep" an old lady were screaming. She'd just had her precious Mareep stolen by Team Rocket.
    "Sorry, no can do ma'am" One of the Rocket Grunts said laughed as he simple outrun her and out of the Violet Town. This was his third stealing this week and since everyone was too afraid of their rumours so was it only to dig deep and take whatever he could find. Sure, some rookies may be captured sometimes but that's not often it's happening since people were just too afraid of the consequenses.

In Goldenrod, an another part of Johto, so were the police confused as ever about Team Rocket's hideout. They recently had found an old work plant but the clues were old and all signs were pointing at they had been long gone from this place. At an last look did she found something shimmering in the corner. She walked towards and what she found was a surprise for her as it could be a good clue (OOC: What she founds will I let the next person decide :P)

(OCC: Well, I guess it's up to you to decide if you wants to help the old lady or the police. Decided to spice it up with some choices :))

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
    It was a brisk, quiet night. Kaz was walking alongside Minurva and carrying Ursoc on his back as usual The baby bear contently sucking on one of its paws with the moon on its forehead glowing, as they ventured through Route 31 towards Violet city so that hopefully the next morning he could challenge Falkner for his first official gym battle.

"You excited for tomorrow Minurva?" Kaz asked quietly, looking towards the her. "Wea,Weav" replied the nodding blueish-black feline pokemon walking aside its trainer confidently raising one of its hands making a fist with it claws. "Good, im glad to hear that its gonna be a big day" replied Kaz content with Minurvas reaction.

As they approached Violet City, they heard the screams of a women. "Give me back my Mareep" an old lady were screaming, Running after what Kaz recognized as members of the organization Team Rocket. One of the Rocket member had a Mareep in its hands as they sped off and said "Sorry, no can do ma'am" laughing as he simple out ran her and out of the the city towards Kaz, Minurva and Ursoc.

"Weav!" exlcaimed Minurva as it ran towards the Rocket members with a grin on its face, ready to fight. "Im right behind you Minurva" Kaz excitedly said as he ran right behind the Weavile. Approaching the Team Rocket members, Weavile and Kaz slid to a stop right infront of them as the baby bear caught upto its trainer and latched onto his pant leg. Minurva with one claw hand balled into a fist as the other had its Claws raised like talons, angrily barked at them as Kaz readied himself for battle and said "End of the line thieves, give the lady back her Mareep" in a smug tone with a grin appearing on both his and Minurvas face.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    After much exploring and lost direction L.J. finally made it out of the dark cave, "Man what a nightmare....next time im bringing a flashlight," as he wipes the dust off himself he looks around and sees a weavile chasing two Rocket Grunts and a person right behind them. "I wonder what happened?", he asks himself as he watches from afar and hears after the kid catches up, "End of the line thieves, give the lady back her Mareep".
    It was then he knew that things were not good and yells from afar, "Hey is everything OK overthere and need some help!?".

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    (OOC: Well I hope the "item" I chose for the police to find is okay... :/)

Raine hopped off of her Charizard just outside of Goldenrod's city limits. She had flown there from New Bark Town to do some shopping. "Thanks Char," she said, returning him to his Pokéball. Raine walked down the path, passing bushes and trees all hiding Pokémon within them. She soon passed a sign that read "Welcome to Goldenrod City". Raine enjoyed going there to shop at the department store, but Goldenrod also had a Game Corner. She avoided going into the Game Corner, knowing that it would only bring back bad memories of her previous life.

Instead, she headed toward the department store. She wanted to pick up a few items to train Charizard and her Electabuzz with. She pulled open the door and was about to step in when a man ran by her in a hurry. She almost yelled after him to tell him to slow down, but he was already long gone. What could be so important? Raine thought. She let her curiosity get the best of her and let the door of the department store close. Instead, she turned around and walked the way she had seen the man run.

"Electabuzz, come on out," Raine mumbled, opening the Pokéball she had plucked from her belt. The Electabuzz stretched out and fell into step beside her. Raine could never be too careful anymore, especially when travelling alone. This was the middle of the city, but that didn't mean nothing bad could happen. She rounded the corner and saw a large group of people huddled around a building. They were being kept back by a group of police officers, as well as some yellow police tape.

Raine had to know what was going on. She kept walking past the group, pretending she had no interest in whatever was going on. When she was far enough away she backtracked, making sure to stay out of sight of the police. She went around the back of the building, trying to find a way in. Electabuzz followed as quietly as he could. He tapped her on the shoulder, giving a disapproving look. "Electabuzz, we have to do this," she said, not even looking back at him.

Raine peeked into a window, but couldn't see anyone or anything. It was pitch black inside. "Electabuzz, can you punch this window in for me?" she asked, knowing that the glass wouldn't hurt her Pokémon. He nodded and with little effort, broke the window. The glass shattered and fell to the ground, causing Raine to flinch. She stood still, listening, just in case anyone had heard and was going to come looking. After a few minutes without anyone showing up, Raine decided it was safe. She crawled in through the window, landing on her feet on the other side. Electabuzz jumped gracefully through the window, landing beside her. She went to the door of the room and pressed an ear against it. Hearing nothing, she gently opened it.

Raine was now in a hallway, but she still couldn't see anyone. "Electabuzz, use flash," she commanded. A bright flash of light illuminated the room. "Thank you," she said. She walked down the hallway, passing other rooms. As she neared the end of the hallway, she could see a faint light and also hear quiet voices. She peered around the corner and saw police officers everywhere, inspecting the place. There was one, a woman, who looked to be in charge. She was kneeling down in a corner and Raine could see something on the floor, it looked like some sort of liquid. The female police officer was holding her flashlight over it, and the light was reflecting in the liquid. Beside the puddle, a stump of something was sitting. The female officer was covering her nose with her hand, and Raine could also smell something. She watched as the officer moved her flashlight from the puddle over to the stump on the floor. Raine almost gasped when she saw what it was. A partly-rotted Slowpoke tail, laying in a puddle of blood.

She stepped out of the hallway, letting herself be known. Some of the police officers nearest her whipped their guns out as fast as possible. Raine put her hands up. "Sorry, sorry, I had to see what all the fuss was about. I'm innocent," she said, not too worried about the police hurting her. She nodded towards the officer in the corner. "But I can tell you that that Slowpoke tail over there is a definite sign that Team Rocket has used this building before."

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Nixie sighed from the back of the group of people the police were keeping back from the building. Whats going on? she thought curiously before spotting a girl sneak around the back of the building. Where is she going? the thirteen year old thought before following her silently. After watching her sneak through a window Nixie followed hurriedly still being silent. When she followed the girl into the room sticking to the shadows. Oh my gosh she thought putting a hand over her mouth when she saw the slowpoke tail and blood. She let out a small gasp making her presence known.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora was on his way to Goldenrod City with his Tyranitar so he can buy things at the Department Store. "Man...I wonder what I should buy. I mean, I lost the list, and now I'm gonna be completely unsure on what to get." Kobora said, entering Goldenrod City, and heading into the Department Store with Tyrant. "Ok...now what should I get first?" Kobora thought, going up to the third floor to go buy something.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    In Violet City:
    The Team Rocket Grunt who had his escape plan interupted with these kids just smiled. "Sorry pals, but not today. You must be more clever than that to stop me" the Grunt said as he picked up a smoke bomb and threw it on the ground which caused a giant smoke cloud appeared. Seconds later when the smoke cloud had disapperad so had even the Team Rocket Grunt left with no clues. (OOC: However, you can still search the area and maybe found something)

In Goldenrod City
    The police lowered her gun and nodded. "We've been in track of Team Rocket for a long time but unfortunately as you can see so has our clues run cold. This probably was some sort of a hideout for Team Rocket a while ago but from the look of the tail so have they been long gone" the policewoman said as she suddenly heard someone more was nearby. She quickly rised her gone and pointed from where the gasp came from. "Come out with the hands above your head!" she said and turned her attention to the other girl. "A friend of yours?" she asked.

ezekiel112

Years
    "End of the line thieves, give the lady back her Mareep". The Rocket members looked at Kaz with the baby bear pokemon latching onto his jeans with one hand, other fist balled trying to be tough backing up its trainer, then looked over to Minurva who had one clawed hand extended like talons and the other balled into a fist as well, obviously ready to fight.

"Sorry pals, but not today. You must be more clever than that to stop me" said one of the Rocket members as he reached for a small cherry looking item and threw it on the ground forming a huge mass of smoke that clouded the area.

"SMOKE!!!!!!" Screamed Kaz as he grabbed his baby bear so it couldnt be snatched as well. The Weavile almost instantly jumped ontop of a near-by branch to escape the smoke screen the Rocket members created. Coughing Kaz emerged from the smoke shielding Ursocs face, looked around and screamed "Minurva do you see them?" "Weav.." replied Minurva in a low, almost disappointed tone trailing off.

Thats when she caught the scent. The smell of rotting flesh filled Minurvas nose. She lunged towards where the smell was coming from. "You find something?" Kaz asked quizzingly running after his Weavile as she kept running towards the smell. A small pinkish rotting object lay on the ground a few yards away from them.

"What is it?" said an unfamiliar voice from behind them. Minurva picked up the object and walked it over to Kaz and the approaching trainer behind them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    "Sorry pals, but not today. You must be more clever than that to stop me" said one of the Rocket members as he reached for a small cherry looking item and threw it on the ground forming a huge mass of smoke that clouded the area.
    He quickly covers his face from the smoke, "those rotten people using dirty tricks", he thinks to himself while the smoke clears from his vision and starts to look for the Rockets with the mareep until he sees the boy's weavile go towards a small pinkish rotting object laying on the ground.
    "What is it?" L.J. asks the boy and his weavile as he approaches them. "Before we tell you tell us who you are", the boy asks with his weavile still on its guard. "Sorry to surprise you my name is L.J. Ushio, who are you?", "Minurva relax he isn't with them" he tells his weavile before turning back to him as weavile sighs and mummbles under its breath, "weav....". "My name is Kaz and these are my pokemon Minurva and Ursoc".
    L.J. puts out his hand to Kaz with a smile, "its a pleasure to meet you". Kaz looks at his hand then back to him, "sorry i dont shake hands with people" he says in a cold voice as minurva looks at him with a smug face and Ursoc peeking out of Kaz's pants leg. L.J. pulls back his hand, "ok thats understandable" he says in a calm attitude, "So what is that thing your weavile has there?". "Honestly im not sure but i do know that rocket guy dropped it", he said while showing it to weavile, "catch the scent and follow their trail ok minurva?". "Weav!" Minurva replied in a confident voice before sniffing the object and pointed towards the direction they went. Kaz looks at L.J., "Dont follow us we will handle this", L.J. looks back in a relaxed voice, "sorry but i cant do that I'm helping get those thieves". "Tsk whatever just don't get in my way", Kaz says as he places Ursoc on his back and starts to follow weavile, "Ok", L.J. replies calmly as he goes with them in the search for the Rocket Grunts.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    "I...I'm sorry I snuck in it's just...I have information that could help" Nixie said nervously to the policewoman.

ezekiel112

Years
    Kaz and L.J. followed behind Minurva as she walked and sniffed the air. Kaz was already annoyed at the fact that they had some stranger following them when he doesnt really trust anyone and the fact that it was getting later and they had their gym battle in the morning and they were walking around aimlessly in the dark made him even more mad.

"Minurva your wasting time, We should be resting for tomorrow not walking around aimlessly do you have the scent or no?" asked Kaz in a mixed tone of anger and annoyance. Minurva stopped dead in its tracks and stared ahead gritting its teeth, sighed and then turned. "WEAV.." barked Minurva so angrily that it startled Ursoc and he tightened his grip on Kaz's leather jacket.

L.J. looked around uneasily back and forth from Kaz to Minurva. 'I wonder why there is so much tension between them' L.J. thought to himself still uneasy as Kaz and Minurva stood stone still deadlocked in a glaring stare at eachother.

After a moment the look on both Minurva and Kaz's face lightened up. "Lets just head into Violet City, get a room to stay in and rest for our match tomorrow..no sense in arguing over useless things, we will pursue them tomorrow" Kaz suggested lightly, although it could be because he realized they had someone staring at them uneasily as him and Minurva dead-locked their sights. They turned and started heading back up ROUTE 31 towards Violet City again.

"Tension seems to bother you, but your pretty persistent" Kaz said smugly to LJ. "Huh oh who me? no i just..im not used to seeing a trainer and his pokemon so uh...hostile towards eachother" replied L.J. quietly. "Well its not really hostility..its more..personality clashes sometimes..ive had her since i was little, we have the same personality its pretty much like two Tauros butting heads.." trailed Kaz seeming to drift off into thought.. he suddenly then continued "Everything was good for awhile back before she evolved into a Weavile. We had come to terms with eachothers stubbornness and determination and decided we would work better as a team then against eachother". "I see i see, makes sense i guess, from my experience the few Weaviles ive managed to see they are very violent and stubborn" Lj said. "Yeah, now its more like a struggle for power when it shouldnt even be that way, i just want for both her and this little one to be the strongest and healthiest they can be you know.." he said then continued "between her and this one they are polar opposites, he seems to be scared of everything and extremely clingy, i dont mind i guess, as long as he stays small and easy to carry" Kaz chuckled then looked down to the floor and mumbled "although ive never seen him fight, when i got him a couple weeks ago..he sort of just..follow me and Minurva for about a mile after we helped it get some honeycomb that was stuck in a tree it couldnt climb..he seems to be just hatched..hes more of a pet you know?".

They were almost back at Violet City, they could see the lights of the town illuminating the darkness between the trees showing a safe path for them to take back to town.

"Look, sorry about my attitude before, i just dont trust people much.." Kaz said looking at Lj as they made their way into the outskirts of the city. "No no its okay i completely understand" said Lj calm and understanding. "Well, what do u say we meet up first thing in the morning and track the thieves for the lady before my gym battle?" Kaz said as he looked towards his..new found friend? of a sort you can say.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora was looking through cartons of milk until he saw a missing person thing on one side. "Meh...unimportant." Kobora said, taking the milk carton. For a minute, an image of Kobora's long lost brother came to his mind. "Bro...it's been years since I last saw you." Kobora thought, grabbing three pairs of work gloves off a shelf, and heading to the cash register.

After buying what he needed, Kobora went through Ilex Forest so he can reach Dark Cave as a shortcut back to Blackthorn City. When Kobora reached Azalea Town, a strange man in a black coat was waiting. He had the scent of desert sand wafting from his clothes. "I've been waiting for your arrival. I've been waiting years to see you again. Come with me." the strange guy said, beginning to leave Azalea Town towards Ilex Forest.

Back