• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Is BORING now!

Sick of Team Rocket?

• Duh! They're annoying!

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Come on, different team already.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Not really (only people with problems would choose this)

Votes: 38 42.2%

• Total voters

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    To be fair, they do make great alterations sometimes to it. Like when, Haruka returned in the full-course tag team restaurant.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The BGM for the new motto is amazing though. I love it! They need to release it, seriously. And the old one was getting stale, even though they remixed the music for it for Hoenn. Seriously, I have to skip the old motto and the first opening because I'm sick of them. The worst line for DP motto is "we're in your face!", which is where Team Rocket say "Roketto Dan!" (Rocket Gang) in Japanese, so it's rather odd that they decided to say "we're in your face"...other than that, I don't care because I don't listen to what they say for the motto haha. Unless it's when one of them doesn't want to participate haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Yea just like misty gets replaced by may and she gets replaced by dawn it would be nice to see a new villian. It would still be cool to see them in 1 or 2 episodes though.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    i gotta say wenevr i watch the episodes i really jst want the team rocket moment to be ovr as quick as possiblr cause its monotinous

joehat

Yay
    Years
    All right, well Jessie and James can be replaced. But if they do, I still would want to see episodes catching up with them. They've been around so long, I would hate to see them gone. They're a true staple of the anime.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I can see a good way to exit them from the show, they steal a rare pokemon (Dragonite or something) Giovanni promotes them to like head researcher or something that would require them in Rocket Headquarters, give them an episode somewhere donw the track that shows them tutoring a new version of rockets

joehat

Yay
    Years
    I can see a good way to exit them from the show, they steal a rare pokemon (Dragonite or something) Giovanni promotes them to like head researcher or something that would require them in Rocket Headquarters, give them an episode somewhere donw the track that shows them tutoring a new version of rockets

Great idea, but being as Pokemon is aimed at younger audiences..I can't see Jessie and James ever successfully stealing any Pokemon. Argh..

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Great idea, but being as Pokemon is aimed at younger audiences..I can't see Jessie and James ever successfully stealing any Pokemon. Argh..

Well, they sucessfully stolen Togepi and Yanma and given it to Giovanni, but he didn't want either :/ To be honest, if they ever caught Pikachu, I don't think he would be too interested in that, either XD But maybe the fact that it knows Volt Tackle will be interesing to him because Paul was interested by that, for some reason.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    Sure, I think Team Rocket can be really annoying sometimes, coming into the episode at ruin it all. (Kind of)
    But at the same time, I think they're much funnier now than they were in the first seasons and it wouldn't be the same without them :<

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Team Rocket didnt reaLLY change, they just got repetitive.
    (except where they actually seemed like real bad guys in ep2)

but I dont think they should take team rocket out of the show
    just have them make less appearances, maybe like 2/7 episodes.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    Team rocket was at its funniest until johto ended. Once hoenn started the way they where shown in the show changed. If they took team rocket out it would take the humour out of the show and make it pretty boring to watch if you ask me.

I mean we would have ash going around getting badges and whining and dawn going around winning contests and whining and brock just sitting back and putting up with it....every episode.

Sure team rocket trys to capture pikachu every episode but they do it with style and humour genrally never the same way twice. The show would just loose its energy with out them in it.

Back