• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rockets New Look!~

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • Wow. This change is so amazing. The amount of "Wow" going on through my head as a result of this change is so great that it's wow all on it's own. Their red uniforms are far better than the black ones or the white ones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I hope this change of clothes comes with a change of evil methods for TR.

I also hope Team Plasma gets more screen time than TG and their subplot is accurate to the games.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • i dont really like it to be honest.
    the black just looks really bad on them and i think the white outfits suited their personalities way better.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Mehh, this new look makes me sick. Old look was much better, but I think they could hav at least made Jesse's wardrobe more like Cassidy's (just upgraded). That was amazing!

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Good, Giovanni looks bad ass finally. Jessie and James are the same but are wearing a black uniform this time.

Years
  • About time for the new look. It reminds me of that rare image where Jessie and James were originally in the black clothes/white boots combo, before the producers opted for the look we knew for a decade or so. (Nintendo Power did show it once, and I need to dig up the issue number for you.)

I don't like Giovanni's new look, as he looks like a doorman. Of course, feel free to convince me otherwise.

But, at least, he'd be a doorman of evil? Heh.

Pkmnmasta

Fan Since 1998!
    Years
  • While I was used to their old uniforms, these new uniforms are pretty nice to look at, even if it is just a color change. I imagine them made out of a different fabric than the other ones, like they're more silky than the others. That's me, anyway. I'm just glad they FINALLY got that promotion.

By the way, Gio's over there lookin' snappy!

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I don't mind the change. I like the white a little more, but it is a change and I'm really liking all the other changes they've been making so far. Hopefully this isn't just a wardrobe change though, I'd like to see them taken a bit more seriously, but I won't get too hopeful. They are usually just comic relief and I doubt they'll be more than that even in this new season.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I hope being more competent means that they DON'T show up in every episode.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    They are still alive? I really do not care about how they look, since they are useless in the anime. I'll be enjoying seeing more of Giovanni, though.

Years
  • I hope being more competent means that they DON'T show up in every episode.
    I agree. If they must show up each episode, at least try to make more plots that don't involve them. <_>

I'm sick of TR stealing Pikachu and CotD's Pokemon, then seeing Ash, Girl that will be scrapped, Brock, and CotD trying to get them back.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Also on that competent note, I'm thinking they may have a side plot. You know, the whole "brining Isshu down" thing.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I don't care much for their new look because we all know they will always be the same villains who aren't even sinister.

~First Snow

Back