• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rumble Rock

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Keep the thread bumped and keep people busy. I might be a hacking noob but at least i have common sence... (:

Oo by the way I gave a very early version of this to a friend, and there is 2 major bugs that he has noticed (ive checked them since)

1. i changed the starter pokemon to squirtle, cyndaquil, and treeco. However they cant evolve. the evolution screen appears but instead of saying "congratz your ...... eveolved into a ......." it just says "..................... ?" this is a problem for cyndaquil and treeco, have not checked squirtle

2. In misty's gym i rearranged the trainers a bit but for some reason if you walk into the gym and press the start button a second character appears and moves around a 4 by 4 square well your original character is frozen. There is no way out of this you just need to go back to your last save.

If anyone knows how to fix this get in touch because i am baffled.. (:

for the first bug, if you haven't got the pokedex, that will happen when you don't have the national pokedex (the second pokedex).

for the second one, on advance map, change the direction the other trainers are facing.

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • sorted need to change it so oak gives you the national dex at the start any volunteers for that job give me a shout, and iv'e fixed the second problem

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    I haz!

I can take that job! I'll need the IPS file since I imagine that it will include movements?

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • Great thanks for the help (see your VM) but can we do it when we are bot online because i would like to get the ips back ASAP.

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • New IPS routes.

Shadow mrk sorry about the confusion, if you could use this IPS and change it so oak gives you the national DEX at the start. Also if you could find a way to change the settings on cycling road to a normal route (so you dont roll down hill) that would be great. cheers.. (:

Attachments

• Rumble Rock.ips
      56.1 KB · Views: 1

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • ok...i really mean this when i say it..man you guys work fast...when has anyone ever worked this fast...its cause you guys are all online together

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    New IPS routes.

Shadow mrk sorry about the confusion, if you could use this IPS and change it so oak gives you the national DEX at the start. Also if you could find a way to change the settings on cycling road to a normal route (so you dont roll down hill) that would be great. cheers.. (:

you need to change the behavior type on the block editor. (you should know what it is,if not, go take some tutorials.)

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • Ok I have asked if pedro can do it so will see what happens...
    .. (:

Latest IPS i need you to use...

Attachments

• Rumble Rock.ips
      56.1 KB · Views: 5

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Do you still need help with evolutions and gyms and elite 4?
    Skills: evolutions, trainers, starters, wild pokemon, etc.
    Proof of work: I'm not sure how to prove that....
    Past experience: I've worked on various roms of my own, which I never got around to posting...
    Contact information: PM, [email protected], [email protected]

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • Skills: Mapper, spriter, ow spriter, storys
    Proof of work: attachments and stors in spoiler
    Past experience: A lot of teams, most of which i dropped because proggress was way to slow
    Contact information Pm/Vm, [email protected]

story: (not for this hack, but i will make it if exepted)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Complans

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Skills: Sprite / Icon Inserting and Scripting
    Proof of work: See screenshot below.
    Past experience: I've never been part of a project before, I just made my own hacks.
    Contact information: PM/VM
    Amount of time you can dedicate: About 5-6 hours a day.

etilqc.png

And work of scripting:

Spoiler:

And I'm also kinda good at movements :)

Spoiler:

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • Story:

Pokemon Rumble Rock

Story:

You are a young boy/girl that just had their 13thbirthday. Finally, you get your first Pokémon! You choose your first starterand battle your rival to test 'em out. But, while you start out on your Pokémon journey through the (region namehere) region, a dark secret is about, the notorious team (insert team namehere) are hunting down (fake rock legendary) to create landslides and destroythe world as we know it! And guess what?! You're somehow involved in all thismess, and you also encounter some famous trainer, such as, Red, Jimmy, Landon,Dawn and much more as you stop this devious team and become the champion of theregion. And just as you think it's over, you're wrong! The team designed a realityscope, capable of bringing ancient legends from all different regions to crushthe universe. So you, again, have to save the world and universe, again! But,you're shocked when the leader of team (???) is no other than (rival's namehere) and other major evil names from all the regions, Cyrus, Giovanni, andmuch more… So you and other heroes must stop the notorious plot of team (???)and save the world…. TWICE!!

Willyou save the earth from the notorious plan of team (???), or will you lose yourcool and let the world be obliderated?

Well,that's up for you to find out in Pokemon Rumble Rock Version

Features (added)

· All legendary Pokémon.

· New Story

· New Heroes

· Evil Rival

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Back