• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2012
    well what about the rival...and i need a little more like long hair, short hair tan light skin with or with out back back...only if you want though

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2012
    oh and what aboutthe main antigonist you know bad guy...what are they supose to look like...

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Actually, I was wondering if hackerofdarkness could reinsert the tiles I made, they still take up too much space and need some editing. Here's the image:
    Team Shadow

As you can see, they're in the green pallet town tileset.
    This is a png file, please convert it back to a DIB file.
    Thanks.

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    okay then, that will work!

be sure to PM/VM our mappers (including me) an IPS patch when you are done.

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    you have to upload it to photobucket or something and then give a link to it with the insert picture button on the top bar of the box where you type the messages.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey dudes how far are you guys with the tile inserting?...... Cant wait to start mapping :D:D:D

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey all can anyone tell me wat is happening with this hack???

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    That's fine, I'm working on my own hack all by myself to the side, it will be quite simple, with very few changes, and I don't plan to publish it.
    @DarkCharizardHero: Yeah I'll check out your hack.
    @sean777: We're waiting for our tile inserter to finish up and PM us an IPS patch with all the new tiles.

Years
    @weavile05..Its not really a hack more like a tv series using a pokemon game
    planing on calling it Paul's pokemon adventure.............IT"S GONNA BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!
    thats if I can improve my windows movie maker editing skills :P

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Oh. I'll still check it out!
    I should probably contact our Tile Inserter sometime soon.
    btw I'm gonna be gone for a few days, I'll be back by Thursday, maybe wednesday.
    If the tile inserter is done before then, Just hold off and I'll get the first town done when I get back.
    I'll post a pic when I'm done before PMing an IPS patch to everybody. btw, if he were to just email me an IPS patch, would the new tiles transfer over to whoever I email the IPS patch too?

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
    Sorry for not posting in a while been busy btw may I ask you to pm me the tile's plus I don't have much free time because of my game on rpgxp.

Back