• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    That's a pretty good idea, actually, cause when they have surf ther can surf around seaside village and mabye go to an island.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah sounds like a plan to me but wel have to waid for weavile to decide...

Years
    well,well seems weavile finally started planning out the hack, u guys got some great ideas looking forward to scripting it and playing it,oh an welcome all new members srry i wasnt around to welcome u all from before

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome but when did you join? :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Since weavile is never online, we'll have to do some of the work ourselves. Does anyone know a tile inserter we could use?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Haha sori i neverf noticed lol and deoxys your right we should start making some maps have you finished tile inserting yet?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Gr8 just let us all know when you are finished :)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    sorry I haven't been on I completely forgot to tell everybody that I was going on vacation for a week.
    Terribly Sorry everybody, I'll be sure to get on when I can and notify everybody if I ever have to go away for a while.
    Also thanks to I think sean777 for trying to motivate everybody to get working while I was gone!
    Seaside village... I like it and all the other ideas that everybody came up with.
    I think that there should be an island and deep on that island should be the evil team's base. opinions anybody? There will probably be another HM that is recieved later in the game after surf required to get to the evil team's base area of the island.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah sownds good to me this hack is getting better and better lol :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Alright, since we don't have a real tile inserter yet, I added some of the tiles for Seaside village, they still have a few glitches, but I'll show you so far:
    Team Shadow

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    Skills: Scripting, Mapping, and Naming/Amplifying Fakemon
    Evidence of Scripting:
    Spoiler:

Evidence of Mapping:
    Spoiler:

Evidence of Naming/Ampifying:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    @HackDeoxys: The tiles look good, though it won't look like a tropical version of Pallet Town. I guess you were just showing the tiles though, they're great! It would be great if we could get animated water's edge tiles (where the border between the beach and the water is) where the water moves in and out. Do those exist already in the rom?

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
    Well I will take a job
    skills:tile inserter
    Proof of Work:
    Team Shadow

Past Experience:my own hacks
    Contact info:[email protected]
    if you can't see the image there's one in the attachment.
    Edit the base I use was ban base with his tiles and pallets

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    sweet, your in. You are exactly what we've needed to get started.
    Here's what you can do.
    Contact HackDeoxys to see what kind of tiles he hasn't created yet.
    He is not an official tile inserter, but he knows how to do it, and has already made som palm tree tiles, along with a few others.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2012
    I wanted to post them here but im a newb here and I use photobucket to show off my imges but it wouldnt let me unless i had 15 post sooo.... ill sents them through a pm...by the way what do you want the main character to look like ?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    all I know for sure is a white or red streak in his hair, and probably a Black shirt with a diagonal line the same color as the hair.

Back