• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yup the sooner we figure that out the sooner we get to the mapping lol :D

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I think we need to decide what kind of region this is: Snowy, tropical, mountanish, etc.
    I think we could use some combination of the three. We could use the snow trees for Neti's snow rom base, and I can make palm trees.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah that sounds good to me but the leader will have to decide :)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I think we need to decide what kind of region this is: Snowy, tropical, mountanish, etc.
    I think we could use some combination of the three. We could use the snow trees for Neti's snow rom base, and I can make palm trees.

And the mountains are already in there, yeah, that sounds good, probably the region will either be circle shaped with tropical around the edges snowy mountain peak in the middle and a mountain in the space in between, or three islands, one tropical, one snowy, and one mountainous.

I personally am leaning toward the three islands

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Hello, you don't know me but i've been watching your team for a bit. I'm a mapper so i won't apply.

All i can say is don't use the three islands. there are like 10 other teams right now going to use that and you want to be original as possible lol

I'd suggest making it a two-region like thing, with one "region" being four gyms and the second being accessible only after doing certain events and getting your first four badges. This leaves many possibilites and things for you to make up.

Lol, random eh?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    What we should do is have a beach al around the outskirts of the island then mountains in the middle and snow up the top of the huge mountains and mabee even a volcano?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yup if he ever comes online lol Jk weavile lol
    also is this hack gonna have side quests?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Ok. I'll be posting some of the new tiles shortly.

P.S. This is to sean777 : Before you joined the team, I posted some tiles that we might use a few posts back. If you havn't seen them already, please look and tell me what you think.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    @deoxys- They are pretty good but id make the palm tree alittle thickir if its possable :)

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Thanks that means a lot, I'll be upfront with this though, I only write usually half my music, I'm not good with basslines so I have my friend who plays tuba write those for me. So don't give me full credit.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ok credit to your friend for base also lol :D

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Your Hired.
    I do plan on the hack having side quests, but we'll get into details later.
    I like the idea with the volcano
    hey sean PM me sometime we can battle on WiFi.

Back