• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shine!

Where shall the first beta end?

• First Gym

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Second Gym

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Third Gym

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
Years
  • hey, i don't mind working for unkown mysteries. i can be a mapper or sprite editor. ^^
    or a storyline person

i also have a good idea for shiny pokemon. pm me if you want an example! ^^

(i can make these. they are similar from a certain online pokemon website, but completely original.)
    Team Shine!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Well, I'm extremely advanced at Tile inserting, Palette editing so you can edit Titlescreen. :) Can you show me a shot of a titlescreen?

Ninjutsu95

Years
  • since im spriting, sorry im dumb, but what file format does the picture have to have (to not hog up space). and what sprites do you want me to make? oh, and atif, did you like the sprite i made for you? thanks! xD SO FREAKIN HAPPY TO BE IN THIS GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s. my turn! i want to map. just tell me what has to be done!

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    oh to point out i can only edit firered title screens and you must supply a background

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sorry, but have you made any titlescreen in the past and please show me?
    Ninjutsu, Ok, can You give me a Custom map? ;) png.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Yeeh, ;) Lol... xD..
    So Animation might be added to Glowing Moon (Like Emerald) And I know how to, cuz one of my friend told me. xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    oh ja i have done before but i cant get a background i just cant find any but i can insert it in for you

Ninjutsu95

Years
  • ^^ is the video on youtube? because i can't see it. well, when i get home, i may be able to see it! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Ok, I will close the poll and it shall be up to the second gym. ~ Pizzaz007, your turn, Then Ninjustsu and finally MR0MN.
    Ok, I need a really good mapper that can map Sinnoh for me. Also Grey Steel Has been completely restarted on a ruby rom, with different ton and is like a demake to sinnoh. ;) By the way Sinnoh is in Glowing Moon. ;) xD

Ninjutsu95

Years
  • Um, I can map out the sinnoh, but (not code it. nightmare. Dx) so, when i get my turn, what exactly do you guys want me to do? pm me if you want, just making sure, so i get the job done (right). ^_^

just so you know, i tried sprite inserting once (or 8 times), ... ... ...
    you get the outcome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    The tiles might be hard to use, can you map out Mt. Coronet (Not the whole thing, just a little part of it ~) I would like to see it to, just post it on this thread ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back