• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Skull* (recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elementalkeeper

PKMN HACKER
Years
  • Team Skull

Introduction:
    Hi! I'm Elemental Keeper. This would be my first thread. I was inspired to make a hack by some of my friends in Team Poke Pirates especially Seamon, the co-owner of the hack I'm making. This time, we would like to make a hack that you guys have never seen before. I would like to make this a good one that all of you can enjoy. I hope you guys would join and cooperate and have fun making the game with us.

Application Form:
    Skill(s):
    *Proof of Work:
    Time Zone:
    Contact Info:
    Past Experience:

*if applicable

Current Members:
    Mapper- elementalkeeper, seamon, dragon456, demondismon, cyndaquil2607
    Spriter- dragon456, cyndaquil2607, dark_ho-oh
    Scripter- seamon, dragon456
    Overworld Spriter- elementalkeeper, dark_ho-oh
    Music Inserter-
    Tile Inserter- M.L.
    Beta Tester- Inkheart, jbeeber95, M.L.

Positions needed:
    Scripter- 1 more
    Tile Inserter- 1 more

Current Projects
    Pokemon Uber Zero Version
    People won't join without reading the plot, so I have no choice but to spoil it.

You used to live in the Hoenn Region together with your friends and parents. You and your friends decided to go into the tall grasses without anyone knowing. A pack of mightyena came near you and attacked you and your friends. Luckily, a green Pokemon showed up to save you and your friends. The three of you decided to live in the Element Region instead. You were always having bad dreams about that. (We still haven't decided how you will get your first Pokemon but it would be interesting) then you had your first battle and felt something you never felt before. From that day on, you decided to have your own adventure with your first Pokemon like what every boy does. Unfortunately, you will face Team Zero who plans on having zero population of Pokemon in the world. You will also face Team Legend whose goal is to use Legendary Pokemon in ruling and creating chaos in the world. It's all up to you now.

Last edited:

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
  • yo....man.....scripters are rare nowadays
    so....lets start with the other mod guy in THE site........he can script pretty well

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Hey, it's "the other mod from THE site" Seamon is talking about here.

Application Form
    Skill(s): Everything except Tile Inserting/Hex Tiles (this isn't really important for a hack, you know)
    Proof of Work: uhh, what's this?
    Time Zone: +GMT 08:00
    Contact Info: PM or VM me
    Past Experience: I don't wanna tell you... XD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i will insert tiles if you want..... sorry im not gana get proof & all i gotta get into photobucket blah di duh duh haha well ja haha just dont rush me with tiles if you rush me they wont look as good and please dont send me an ips and say ''insert tiles'' send ips with tiles you want inserted...

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • Application Form
    Skill(s): Spriter, Medium-good mapper, story-liner
    Proof of Work: I'll include them in the attachments (but not mapping lol) dont use the sttatched sprites
    Time Zone: GMT
    Contact Info: PM or VM me
    Past Experience: Don't make me!!!!! so much!!!!!(most failed :/)

Story-liner proof (did a little editing of yours

You used to live in Hoenn, a nice region, with your friendsand family. But once you and your friends, at around the age of 7 decided toleave the town and walk into grass, when suddenly you are attacked by aMighteyana, luckily a Green Pokémon came and saved your life, and as it wend itcalled its own name back at you "Celebiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". You and yourfriends, after the frightening experience move to the Element Region. But sinceyou moved you start having strange dreams, about the Pokémon who saved yourlife, being hunted down by Team Ancient, a band of evil people who set out tocause chaos in the world by capturing legendary Pokémon and then using celebi'spower to go back in time and make the future their own, enslaving mankind withtheir powerful Pokémon. So you go to the professor's lab and ask for your firstPokémon, having heard of this so does your friends. And then as you set off onyour journey , you think " Time to return a favour…"

But, team ancient aren't the only band of crooks out there,in the darkness, a new team is forming, with one goal, to rid the world of Pokémon,and keep only some strong ones left for theirselves. They call themselves, "TeamZerɸ".

So can you save the life of an innocent Pokémon, who oncedsaved yours, and the life of every Pokémon on the planet. Well find out inPokémon (Insert version)!
    [/

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    yea i got 3 weeks of holidays so you betta ask me do em before i got school because im only allowed on in the weekends during school :( just stock up on tiles for beta 1ns tiles so i can get em done soon k :)

i can also make userbars :D

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • Skill(s):mapping
    *Proof of Work:sent inpm
    Time Zone:utc
    Contact Info:pm or call
    Past Experience:pokemon white destiney/black apst and many more
    i will also test betas for you

elementalkeeper

PKMN HACKER
    Years
  • Thanks for joining!

Cyndaquil2607 would be our spriter, also a mapper.
    Prioritize spriting.
    (I can't approve the changes to the story that much because I have a plan for what will happen so on. I'll just pm you some time.

demondismon would be our mapper
    thanks for joining.

jbeeber95- yup. You are oficially one of the beta testers

M.L.- yes. Pls. Beta Test too. Thanks.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk well get me the tiles and the ips and i will do it soon

dark_ho-oh

Dark Mystical Bird
    Years
  • Application Form
    Skill(s): Spriter
    Proof of Work:

Time Zone: UTC+06:30
    Contact Info: PM
    Past Experience: Unnamed, Unreleased Hacks

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
  • Seamon, the co-owner here......
    lets see...
    first and foremost....we need the celebi OW sprite.....somebody start workin' on it
    I just got a gr8 idea for the story,mav, meet at 6pm here time at THE site.
    Anyone who wants to design the Team Zero grunt outfit/sprite may start doing so
    The outfit needs to be white in color

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back