• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Team Snag'em Tools!

What tool should be updated/worked on and released next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    The Pokedex order editor doesn't work with FR/LG. It won't let me change the Kanto Dex, and your tool displays completely incorrect numbers for the regional dex (SINCE WHEN WAS BULBASAUR NUMBER #203 IN THE KANTO DEX!?!?)

They aren't incorrect o.0
    That's just how FR/LG are.

Also the link to the Pokedex data editor is broken.

It works -_-
    Maybe your internet is broken?

@ Everyone
    I have put up a new version of the data switcher.
    Some bug fixes and it's in English and french now. Link in first post.

Also theres a bugfix for the item editor!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    They aren't incorrect o.0
    That's just how FR/LG are.
    No they aren't. Bulbasaur is #1 in the Kanto Dex, not #203. The Kanto Dex doesn't even have 203 Pokemon, it only has 151.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    No they aren't. Bulbasaur is #1 in the Kanto Dex, not #203. The Kanto Dex doesn't even have 203 Pokemon, it only has 151.

That is just how the data is -_-
    It's kind of hard for me to explain how it works because I don't give good explanations but I got the offsets from thethethethe himself so it is correct.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023

That is just how the data is -_-
    It's kind of hard for me to explain how it works because I don't give good explanations but I got the offsets from thethethethe himself so it is correct.
    Oh, now I get it. I bet the Kanto Dex used in-game is just the National Dex that stops displaying after #151.

Anyways I'm sorry for sounding angry. I wonder if I re-arrange the National Dex, the same would happen to the Kanto Dex...

EDIT: Yep, turns out the Kanto Pokedex is not separate. Yes, I love this tool now!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Oh, now I get it. I bet the Kanto Dex used in-game is just the National Dex that stops displaying after #151.

Anyways I'm sorry for sounding angry. I wonder if I re-arrange the National Dex, the same would happen to the Kanto Dex...

meh play around with it. You'll see.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Order Editor broke another rom. This one was a FireRed rom, only other tools were YAPE, AdvanceMap, and Poke Edit Pro.

In fact, it was perfect until I decided to switch Barboach and Wishcash with Cubone and Marowak. Then it stopped playing when I opened it, just a white screen, just like the last time. Grr. And this one was actually going well!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Order Editor broke another rom. This one was a FireRed rom, only other tools were YAPE, AdvanceMap, and Poke Edit Pro.

In fact, it was perfect until I decided to switch Barboach and Wishcash with Cubone and Marowak. Then it stopped playing when I opened it, just a white screen, just like the last time. Grr. And this one was actually going well!
    Like I said before I test the tool and it works.

Send me a patch of your ROM. -_-

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I tried editing #171-202 in the regional dex in Emerald, but it doesn't work. All I did was try and remove Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Latios, and Latias from the Hoenn Dex and replace them with other Pokemon, and I even repointed their numbers to the unused ones, but when I turn on the complete Pokedex code the Pokedex looks exactly the same (in-game).

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    I tried editing #171-202 in the regional dex in Emerald, but it doesn't work. All I did was try and remove Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Latios, and Latias from the Hoenn Dex and replace them with other Pokemon, and I even repointed their numbers to the unused ones, but when I turn on the complete Pokedex code the Pokedex looks exactly the same (in-game).

First off. Theres no need to repoint anything.
    When you say complete pokedex do you mean national?
    If so you would have to edit national to see a change.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023

First off. Theres no need to repoint anything.
    When you say complete pokedex do you mean national?
    If so you would have to edit national to see a change.
    I meant regional, of course. I don't want to edit national, all I did was edit regional, and yet I don't see a change in the actual regional dex.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    I meant regional, of course. I don't want to edit national, all I did was edit regional, and yet I don't see a change in the actual regional dex.
    I'm sure the tool works but I will get back to you on this.

@ EVERYONE

Hi everyone!
    I know this thread and the site barely get updates but people have lives.
    We are still working on stuff. I myself am slowly putting together a Pokemon Editor.

Team Snag'em Tools!

Most of the Snag'em staff is busy with school but we have not given up.

If you have any suggestions or things you want the Pokemon Editor to do please send them in.
    We understand that current Pokemon Editors are Limited and we want to end that.

Also I would like to remind you that we feature hacks on our site so if you think you have a good hack then please submit it.

Till next time have fun and stay safe - Gamer2020

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2010
    I post it as a reference, probably for you to add functions to yours instead, that can be found in that O:

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    OK it turns out that my complaints about the Order Editor also had to do with Poke Edit Pro's moveset editor, but the Order Editor activated it.

Right now, I have a rom that is working awesomely, but the POKEDEX freezes the ROM. I'll check and see if it's working, and I'll try to fix it myself. Other programs used were YAPE and Advancemap, and A-Starter. A-Trainer, too.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    OK it turns out that my complaints about the Order Editor also had to do with Poke Edit Pro's moveset editor, but the Order Editor activated it.

Right now, I have a rom that is working awesomely, but the POKEDEX freezes the ROM. I'll check and see if it's working, and I'll try to fix it myself. Other programs used were YAPE and Advancemap, and A-Starter. A-Trainer, too.

I SAID SEND ME AN IPS SO I CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING WRONG BECAUSE I AM SURE ITS NOT THE ORDER EDITOR.

OMFG SOMEONE LOCJK THIS ALREADY I CAN'T ROM HACK THESE DAYS!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    Your dex order editor really doesn't work. I tested it on a clean Ruby ROM and I switched the Treecko line with the Bulbasaur line in the Regional dex. Then, I started a new game and choosed treecko as the starter and after I received the pokedex, Treecko still appeared as #1 in the dex...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Your dex order editor really doesn't work. I tested it on a clean Ruby ROM and I switched the Treecko line with the Bulbasaur line in the Regional dex. Then, I started a new game and choosed treecko as the starter and after I received the pokedex, Treecko still appeared as #1 in the dex...
    You said it your self.
    You edited the regional.
    To change the number you must edit the national.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back