• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Team Snag'em Tools!

What tool should be updated/worked on and released next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Would anyone know how to edit DS Pokemon Data?

Not the place to ask :P

Hey can you make a Tool that can make new Evo. stone?

That requires ASM.

Uhm, question: Can I take the offsets found in the Pokémon Data Switcher/editor thingamywahtsitcalled and put them into XSE and edit it there? 'Cause I wanna change Pidgey to Starly and a few others likewise, and when I use A-Text to change the text in the Dex, it comes out WAY screwed up... So back to that first line question...

Use a Hex Editor with a .tbl file.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Give us back our GSC tools, I really need those GSC tools cause hex editing confuses me, I do not hack the GBA games because they are way too overhacked, really, every single hack you see on the Pokecommunity, with the exception of Prism, is of friggin FireRed, so don't go and say that GBA hacking is superior, 8 BIT POKEMON FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Give us back our GSC tools, I really need those GSC tools cause hex editing confuses me, I do not hack the GBA games because they are way too overhacked, really, every single hack you see on the Pokecommunity, with the exception of Prism, is of friggin FireRed, so don't go and say that GBA hacking is superior, 8 BIT POKEMON FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!

I never said GBA hacking was superior 0.o

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
    Finally! Someone have made THIS kinda Pokédex Order Editor! My thanks go to every Snag'em member who have helped with it, at all!

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years

um...seriously ftw. wait...ur that same guy who was spamming mew3000's post all over the world aren't you? i wonder what you would be like without someone to follow....
    you really shouldn't demand things you want; it's bad strategy.
    also, if you are gonna get upset over something like over-use of FireRed, then you should be able to hex edit.

Years
    Good tool's i will be sure to use them and you should think about re-adding some things b/c some tool's dont work these day... =/ sux right?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Finally! Someone have made THIS kinda Pokédex Order Editor! My thanks go to every Snag'em member who have helped with it, at all!

You're welcome.

um...seriously ftw. wait...ur that same guy who was spamming mew3000's post all over the world aren't you? i wonder what you would be like without someone to follow....
    you really shouldn't demand things you want; it's bad strategy.
    also, if you are gonna get upset over something like over-use of FireRed, then you should be able to hex edit.

Bleh don't encourage him...

Good tool's i will be sure to use them and you should think about re-adding some things b/c some tool's dont work these day... =/ sux right?

Most tools should work as long as you're on windows ;)

There's alot I need to add to these tools but I'm not ROM hacking right now for personal reasons...

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    Something useless that I wrote:
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    I decided not to be lazy and look for one and it took me almost several minutes to find this information on giegue's hacking guide.
    Let's hope that people, who read the spoiler, understand what it means too.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    GBA pokemon editor looks great, but I have an a feature you can add on to it: a footprint editor. At the moment i can't find something that edits footprints in a pokemon's pokedex data, so my Giratina has the footprint of an Aipom (the poke I inserted Giratina over.) It's an origin Forme Giratina, so it shouldn't have a footprint...
    it sounds silly put it would be ultra nice if you could include it (if it's possible.)

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    Hey, Gamer2020, what's with this "Viva la Revolution!" stuff? Where are all the tools?
    Even your Weebly site seems to not be working - what's up?
    He wants hacking to return to its original self; hacking is not about tools, you know...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Something useless that I wrote:
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    I decided not to be lazy and look for one and it took me almost several minutes to find this information on giegue's hacking guide.
    Let's hope that people, who read the spoiler, understand what it means too.

Spoiler:

ok...

GBA pokemon editor looks great, but I have an a feature you can add on to it: a footprint editor. At the moment i can't find something that edits footprints in a pokemon's pokedex data, so my Giratina has the footprint of an Aipom (the poke I inserted Giratina over.) It's an origin Forme Giratina, so it shouldn't have a footprint...
    it sounds silly put it would be ultra nice if you could include it (if it's possible.)

Eventually I will...

Hey, Gamer2020, what's with this "Viva la Revolution!" stuff? Where are all the tools?
    Even your Weebly site seems to not be working - what's up?

I took them down obviously.

it means a revolution on PC or something like that. his sig on PHO says "Death to PC"
    Mabye he'll leave and never come back.

What you are doing is borderline online stalking. Good that you got banned.

Okay, I guess that makes sense.
    But then, what's up with his Weebly site? It says, "Site not published" although it was before.

Cause I took it down.

You guys need to move on to 4th gen stuff.

No life...

We don't have to if we don't want to, and besides, that's off-topic.

Yet you add to it...

If you want it so bad, You should try to make it.

Congratz someone said something smart.

He wants hacking to return to its original self; hacking is not about tools, you know...

Congratz someone said something smarter.

Skeetendo's forums still have the tools up, though.
    Your point?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back