• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Years
  • Still working on a
    New Trainer Class:
    School boy(Lad)
    BUM
    Bully

Well, if you're gonna work on that, lemme re-do it all.
    Yours maybe in good light source, but it's kinda laggy.

By the way, let's make secret maps and places with Legendary Fakemon AND Tough Lv. 100 Trainers!

The design will be TWEWY and all goes to TETSUYA NOMURA & GEN KOBAYASHI(Square ENix and Jupiter).

Hey, um... i wanna make maps now but i suck alot in inserting tiles.
    Demonisdemon and ML, please insert now.
    I will be making sprites for the day.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk i have some free time either you goive it to me now and a list of what needs done or once school starts im gunna have no time to do it

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years

• By the way....
    you completely ripped off some of the sprites, semi-recolored and position changed and other.
    I suppose you should not have done that.

Stop that and get scratch practice.
    The female sprite is here.
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Hawt huh?

I like it. It's pretty cool, better than anything I could've come up with. But, I think the hat should cover her hair a little more, and the right arm should be positioned up more. Just my constructive criticism. :D

Anyways, I've made another sprite, and I think I did a pretty good job with a New Trainer Class; GHOST. I can't wait to see my Ace Trainer Female, Ace Trainer Male, Beauty, Psychic Female, and Psychic Male inserted to the hack. I would feel important. :D And UnFOrgiven, JinRaziel is right. Try to make it look like a new sprite, and try scratch spriting. That's what I did with the ghost.

Anyways, First Ghost.

DYSPHORIC GHOST CHRIS

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

If Dysphoric Ghost doesn't fit, then just put GHOST.

And the BULLY Trainer Class.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Last edited:
    Years
  • ATTENTION:
    We need tile inserters and music inserters.
    Tiles first so i can map and let them script.
    OR ELSE, this hack is a fail. Please, TileInserters, insert what you want, it can be anything. But it should be fresh and new.
    Can be D/P/PT tiles but i want new.

I like it. It's pretty cool, better than anything I could've come up with. But, I think the hat should cover her hair a little more, and the right arm should be positioned up more. Just my constructive criticism. :D

Anyways, I've made another sprite, and I think I did a pretty good job with a New Trainer Class; GHOST. I can't wait to see my Ace Trainer Female, Ace Trainer Male, Beauty, Psychic Female, and Psychic Male inserted to the hack. I would feel important. :D And UnFOrgiven, JinRaziel is right. Try to make it look like a new sprite, and try scratch spriting. That's what I did with the ghost.

Anyways, First Ghost.

DYSPHORIC GHOST CHRIS

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

If Dysphoric Ghost doesn't fit, then just put GHOST.

And the BULLY Trainer Class.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)
    I'll do ghosts, i'll also edit the bully.
    OR, i'll scratch bully. He's a Team Aqua Bully xD

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
  • Team Aqua Bully = Amalgamation.

Oh yes, Jin, Amalgamation is when you combine the different parts of different Trainers to create a new sprite.

Years
  • Hey!

Do you need anymore scripters? Because if you do, I'll apply ^^
    Please ask the Admin of this hack.
    Pokemon L. I dunno who are the scripters, but you would be a good addition

Team Aqua Bully = Amalgamation.

Oh yes, Jin, Amalgamation is when you combine the different parts of different Trainers to create a new sprite.
    I kinda do that when i make scratch sprites, and add some hard to sprite positions.
    I do make amalgams sometimes.

sorry if i cannot help you this days because of our internet connection but maybe in few weeks i'll be active again.
    Heh, my connection sucks too.
    But i look forward to your availability.

AND PLEASE.
    I NEED TILE INSERTERS!!!

I NEED TO DO THE MAPS. BUT I SUCK IN TILES. I WILL ALSO LEARN HOW TO MAKE SONGS THEN INSERT THEM.

-Touko.

Upcoming Scripter
    Years

• Ok then!
    But, do you know how to insert tiles?
    You can help a stupid fella' here!

Unfortunately, I don't. But there are a lot of tutorials, claiming that they are pretty easy...
    I know a coulpe of tile inserters, maybe I can ask them a favor for you?

Years
  • Alright I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything! And, do you ahve any info? what should I asked them to insert? Or should I just ask them to contact you?
    Sure do! Just tell them to contact me or pm me.
    Tell em to show me what tiles they got!

If i say, if they had others and didn't have more, considered what he chose will be inserted!
    Remember the name--JinRazielGames!

-Touko.

Upcoming Scripter
    Years

• Sure do! Just tell them to contact me or pm me.
    Tell em to show me what tiles they got!

If i say, if they had others and didn't have more, considered what he chose will be inserted!
    Remember the name--JinRazielGames!

I contacted him, he's actually a Tile Spriter, but I think he's also an Inserter... So he can also sprite them himself, if he wants. Now we play the waiting game ^^

Years
  • I contacted him, he's actually a Tile Spriter, but I think he's also an Inserter... So he can also sprite them himself, if he wants. Now we play the waiting game ^^
    Haha, please play it, And thank you for telling him my need of help.
    And i hope for you success in your application for being a scripter.
    By the way--where can i get an explained XSE tut like foullump(Youtube) tuts but it's Poket Script. I wanna script too!

XSE or PKSV, don't care cuz' Poket Script sucked me up.

-Touko.

Upcoming Scripter
    Years

• Haha, please play it, And thank you for telling him my need of help.
    And i hope for you success in your application for being a scripter.
    By the way--where can i get an explained XSE tut like foullump(Youtube) tuts but it's Poket Script. I wanna script too!

XSE or PKSV, don't care cuz' Poket Script sucked me up.

Well, I learnt by diegoisawesome's XSE tutorial... It covers almost everything...

Back