• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team spirit

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    Team spirit

M.L. Could you insert the tiles above in the ips below. What i want to replace is in order below
    1.Pokecenter replaces pokecenter, 2.Mart replaces Mart, 3.Wooden building with extension replaces lab, 4. Rock replaces this:
    Team spirit
    (im not really sure what the thing on top is) 5. Black building replaces Gym 6. House replaces house (the plain one, not your house) 7. Dont insert it yet, i will need it later on though 8. Big building with red top replace ??? (its the team tondemonai HQ building 9. house with blue roof replaces the player's house.

edit: Pokecenter, mart and lab house is made by femok on WAH, The rock is made by Zelix on WAH, The black building, the house (with red roof) the tower and giant building with red roof is made by erma96 on WAH and the house with the blue roof is made by TREVOR on WAH , so the credits for the tiles go to them

UPDATE: GAME NAME CHANGED TO POKEMON HOLY WHITE!!!!! instead of the japaneese name

Edit 2: part of the title screen;
    Team spirit

Edit 3: ML could you also insert a staircase that goes down instead of up, i cant find a tile for that srry :/

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    uhm im kinda confused with the houses and the well big building please explain

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    ok ill go through them all

Team spirit
    It's pretty obvious what these replace, pokecenter and mart
    Team spirit
    This i want to replace proffesor oak's lab with
    Team spirit
    for this i want to replace this :
    Team spirit

Team spirit
    this i want you to replace the Gym with
    Team spirit
    this i want to replace
    Team spirit
    with
    6. I want you to replace
    Team spirit
    with this
    Team spirit

and scratch the other two, i wont be needing them. srry if i wasnt clear last time

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk for the gym i have to reduce the palletes as it is actually in pallete 4 so there arnt that many palletes without messing up the waters uhm btw you see that number 5 on your list i cant do sorry well i can but if you want good Pc and Pm then i cant uhm well i did them but i had to replace a few things but not important ones mainly pathways..... but if you need pathways i can do them on there specefic tileset and i aint gana do the lab atm i just dont feel like it lol but the gym is almost done and the PC and Pm is done

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    ohk for the gym i have to reduce the palletes as it is actually in pallete 4 so there arnt that many palletes without messing up the waters uhm btw you see that number 5 on your list i cant do sorry well i can but if you want good Pc and Pm then i cant uhm well i did them but i had to replace a few things but not important ones mainly pathways..... but if you need pathways i can do them on there specefic tileset and i aint gana do the lab atm i just dont feel like it lol but the gym is almost done and the PC and Pm is done

thnx, no matter about number 5, it wasnt that important anyway lol

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    hmmm ohk done well im done with some of it lol sorry i didnt do it all btw do you like that tree or do you want a new one? anyway here take it for now and tommorow you can send it again and i know there are errors and when i get it again i will fix it hahaha anyway i didnt do that new mountain i just edited the old ones pallete

Attachments

• holy white.......ips
      80.8 KB · Views: 2

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    Hey I just got on the Team. I opened up the IPS Patch. I don't know, if you know this, but when you're walking to the left, up, and right, you see someone with a cap / hat. But when you walk down you see someone's hair. Just thought to let you know. Looking good besides that.

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    hmmm ohk done well im done with some of it lol sorry i didnt do it all btw do you like that tree or do you want a new one? anyway here take it for now and tommorow you can send it again and i know there are errors and when i get it again i will fix it hahaha anyway i didnt do that new mountain i just edited the old ones pallete

ok thanks, i cant download it until tommorow srry, also we have a new team member, -Hac*ker

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    hmmmm well did you see the ips cyndiquil are they ohk? and i can insert a 3style water tile if you need me to only if you need me to? but if not then ok

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    Hey I just got on the Team. I opened up the IPS Patch. I don't know, if you know this, but when you're walking to the left, up, and right, you see someone with a cap / hat. But when you walk down you see someone's hair. Just thought to let you know. Looking good besides that.
    yeah, i fixed that, and a lot of mapping, added more to towns and stuff, it was gary's front, dont know why it was there but anyway :/ lol
    Here's the ips with the fixed hair thing (attachments), but it dosn't have any of the tiles ml inserted on it though, so the pk center and mart and gym glitch up all the time lol. And you can enter the veridian gym, cause thats the first gym of the game. (Check first post i updated it with the gyym leaders)

@ml, yeah a 3d water tile should be cool. could you put the water on the same ips as all the other tiles you inserted for me, so i only have to download 1 file thnx

Last edited:

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    yeah, i fixed that, and a lot of mapping, added more to towns and stuff, it was gary's front, dont know why it was there but anyway :/ lol
    Here's the ips with the fixed hair thing (attachments), but it dosn't have any of the tiles ml inserted on it though, so the pk center and mart and gym glitch up all the time lol. And you can enter the veridian gym, cause thats the first gym of the game. (Check first post i updated it with the gyym leaders)

@ml, yeah a 3d water tile should be cool. could you put the water on the same ips as all the other tiles you inserted for me, so i only have to download 1 file thnx

Cool I'm checking it out as we speak.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    yea no prob and im gana ask do you want a new tree i can insert but not the large trees anyway i found you problem with your pokecentre and pM and gym you inserted it on tileset 2 and put the tiles in tileset one if you do that it glitches haha anyway ja i will try do a few things

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    Hey it's looking good, I noticed that a part of the house glitched though. When you go out of your house in the beginning, the most down right part of the house kinda glitches. I looked closely, and it does a door animation. By the way, do I need to edit the part where Oak takes you too his lab? 'cause now he takes you to no where and suddenly you're in the lab. Or are we going to change that whole event?

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    Hey it's looking good, I noticed that a part of the house glitched though. When you go out of your house in the beginning, the most down right part of the house kinda glitches. I looked closely, and it does a door animation. By the way, do I need to edit the part where Oak takes you too his lab? 'cause now he takes you to no where and suddenly you're in the lab. Or are we going to change that whole event?

im changing the whole event, so when you walk out of ur house you walk to see your back garden, and there's a stone there, so you go to the lab, then professor hopu walks with you to your back garden and examins it, then walks you back to the lab where your rival is waiting, then she gives you both the choice of three pokémon. Do you like it at the moment? The two houses in the bottom of pallete town are yet to be scripted.

@ML thnx, but do the new tiles work??? jst need to know, im downloading them as we speak

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    im sure the whole event will be changed atm im doing new house tiles and lab i hope they look good i will post ips here so you can have a look aswell lol i have replaced the pM pC and gym

no dont im busy redoing the first town for you i deided to anyway im almost done haha i hope you like them and im gana fix some errors aswell uhmm wel ja

no dont im busy redoing the first town for you i deided to anyway im almost done haha i hope you like them and im gana fix some errors aswell uhmm wel ja

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    hello i am sorry about all these small edits but here it is again with the new lab and house uhm ja thats about it i ant do the 3d water atm im still looking for space lol but whatever here enjoy when you need new stuff ask and you havnt replied about the tree?

Attachments

• another ips for holy white.ips
      81.4 KB · Views: 3

Cyndaquil2607

Years
    im sure the whole event will be changed atm im doing new house tiles and lab i hope they look good i will post ips here so you can have a look aswell lol i have replaced the pM pC and gym

ok i cancled the download

and about the tree, um, naah im fine, but could you replace the wild grass? and can you replace animations??? (e.g. Water,grass and door animations)

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk now there is the properone download it lol i think its pretty good myself but its up to you lol

Back