• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team that means something to you

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Mine:

Raichu - My first, and greatest. It was difficult to trade it with my friend and give it a thunder stone, but it worked and it worked well. One of the few survivors from the great crash of Pokemon Yellow.

Mewto - The pokemon I most admired, the first I got to lv100, and the first I used to beat the Elite Four all on its own for fun, followed by Unknown Dungeon until it fainted. A symbol of power.

Charizard - My all-time favourite pokemon, though I never owned it as much as I would have liked. Probably its appearances on the tv series made it seem so great.

Articuno - The dragon beater, my first legendary, and despite guidance from a guide book it took me a while to get to it, I just couldn't figure out that island. It took me many, many attempts to catch it, and I ended up catching it with a pokeball!

Blastoise - The pokemon I spent hours training in the car, and got to level 36 at the end of the journey. I didn't want to get out. I saw it as strong because I could never beat my friend's one.

Celebi - Traded in the school playground, and raised from level 5 to level 100 within a matter of days. Not the strongest by any means, but at that age I thought it was.

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Thanks for sharing a bit of your past with us. The real reason I replied to this is to say LOL at your sig.

Years
    Raich - My favorite Pokemon. Unless it's absolutely not possible, I will always have one on my team.

Victreebel - Another personal favorite.

Arcanine - I always thought it was one of the most powerful in the game, especially since it's card called it "legendary". Plus, it just looked strong. Needless to say, it's still one of my favorites.

Donphan - My friend traded me one once, and I always liked it for some reason. It's moveset isn't great, but I still think it's a good Pokemon.

Smeargle - I love it's uniqueness. With Sketch, you can have it do so many things.

Articuno - The first legendary that I ever caught. I never really use them on my teams all that much, but sometimes if I do, I'll always hold a place for Articuno.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Blaziken- I've raised it from a young Torchic that I received from Prof.Birch in Pokemon Sapphire...
    Except, my Infernape may be at a higher level... I don't care. I love my Blaziken. *huggles Torcher*

Swellow- Torcher's buddy =3
    Also the second member of my original team in Pokemon Sapphire. (Well, technically third, but Zigzagoon doesn't count since he was an HM Slave x3)

Azzumarril-
    I've had one in my team in both Hoenn and Sinnoh... (I would've in Kanto too, but... Azzus aren't native to Kanto x-x)
    Gawd, I just love these lil' guys. So KEWT! *glomps*

Roserade- I'm pretty sure I had a Roselia in Hoenn.. and I also had one in Sinnoh that I evolved into Roserade =3
    Roserade is purtyfull =3

Dragonair- You wouldn't belive how happy I was when I went to Mount Cornet to go fish for one and after a while finally encountered one. <3 (I also got one on my second run in Kanto {soon it'll be a Dragonite! =3)
    Sooooooooo prrreeeeetttttttyyyyyyy <33

Lucario- You knew this was coming... and you know what I'm gonna say:
    Lucarios are hot. end of story. =3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    roserade - My all time favorite pokemon
    Charizard - My first favorite pokemon
    Deoxys - My first event pokemon
    Loppuny - My first EVd pokemon

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Blaziken - I would always choose the Fire-type starter, so Sapphire was no different. I got really attached to Blaziken and it became one of my favourite ever.

Swellow - I had to choose between Taillow and Wingull, this was my choise and I loved the little guy. I taught him Hyper Beam afor a spur the moment type thing and it paid off.

Sharpedo - Ever since I got the Super Rod, I wanted a Sharpedo... so I went to the place right of Mauville and looked for one. When I found it I caught it and it became a great part of my team.

Gyarados - I found him while I was searching for Sharpedo and just decided to catch it, I didn't mind having two Water-types on my team. He was really strong!

Crobat - Caught her as a Golbat in Victory Road, became the first Pokemon I ever evolved through happiness. I still love her...

Exploud - After fighting Gabby and Ty a few times I decided to catch a Whismur, evolved it really quickly and became one of the powerhouses of my team. I taught him Hyper Beam too...

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    Swampert, he was my first and favorite pokemon. Has always been special to me. I bred some sassy curse mudkips on monday, which was my birthday so the would have the same birhtday as me.

And my gengar from dp, i got it and i was really hoping for a modest and i got it the first time and used it ingame. I still use on wifi with a scarf even despite his ev training. Hes that special, i remembered being awed at his 368 sp. att. I didnt know about evs until later when i evd him a bit (thought it was to late.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rii's favs

Here's my top 6. Well what I'm most likely to use 90% of the time. lol

1: Raichu - I've always had a thing for electric types.

2: Grovyle - Because it's frekin cool and I love it's leaf blade move ^__^

3: Espeon - Out of the psychic types I like this one best.

4: Charizard - Fire and flying in one package. And it's scare the snot out of your kid brother/sister. lol

5: Sneasel - A little something to go with my own sneaky personality. :P

6: Froslass - I never liked Snorunt before Froslass came out. Hehe.... Sweet ice type in my openion.

Does my team sound interesting? Sorry I couldn't help but ask. Hehe...

Last edited:

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    When I was 10/11, my ultimate team on Red was:

Now my current team on DP is as my trainer card in my sig (around lvl 80 for all)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My favorite & closest team for me came together around the beginning to middle of Diamond / Pearl, when I was learning competitive play 'n' the metagame.

They were named the Haymakers, and jeez, I had so much fun with them. Sure, it was an online battle simulator team, but I had the most fun with it and consider it the best team I ever created that dominated back in that stage of the metagame. Today it doesn't do well with the absence of Garchomp 'n' other enormous changes. ):

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    I've had too many teams by now, but the one which brings more nostalgia to me (for being my very first team ever (in Blue)), would be:

Blastoise
    Pidgeot
    Nidoqueen
    Alakazam
    Gyarados
    Snorlax

beastmaster999

Lover of Everything^_^
    Years
    Well.

Typhlosion: By far, my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my first :P I remember that I tore through the Elite 4 in Johto and Kanto with this guy, just with a Tyranitar as back-up justttt in case Typhlo fainted.

Swampert: Awwwwh. Mudkip was so cute, and Swampert is uber powerful.

Lugia: My first legendary haha. Plus Lugia's awesome and I love the movie Pokemon 2000.

Turtwig: My starter in Diamond, and in the first episode, he was the peaceful guy who wasn't fighting. Good job Turtwig :)

Eevee: This guy could evolve into like everything. He was a major player for me in Kanto xD

Ditto: The unique, transforming, cute, breeding ( he gets it on with EVERYONE ) blob :P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

My god, I've had so much fun with this team. I still use this today, and it's a thrill to battle with. It's my one and only UU Rain Dance team of course, but I battle in the OU environment with it even if it is a little unfair on my part. It's fantastic, and I think I'm going to keep using this for a pretty long time. :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Shiny espy- all time favorite pokemon! first shiny, first poke to beat master rank contest, so many other awesome things

Vaporeon- grace and defense!

Quilava- my underdog on my team. With eruption he is AWESOME!

Absol- Just cool! Just cool! basically Espy's counterpart!

Manectric- My little speedy guy!

Flygon- What can I say dragons are awesome!

This team switches up often though. Permanents are really Shiny espy, quilava, and Vaporeon....and majority of the time absol

Lash

Years
    One of my old Yellow teams.

The good old times, when math wasn't hard.

Screw the history, here is another team that meant something to me:

Another team of mine that lacks something with wings or something that can use fly.

Last edited:
    Back