• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Valor

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
  • Good News team Valor is dominating the city near me there's only 1 or 2 gyms controlled by team Mystic and Instinct and I took one a minute later I saw a Team Valor gym being taken out but they couldn't #TeamValor

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I was warmed a bit tonight by the sight of some fellow Valor-peeps systematically taking down all the gyms by a central part of my city.

It was quite nice to see them all glowing red for a little while. I would have helped more, but, you know, I had things to catch...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Was out last night with two Valor friends, but they were still really focused on leveling up (started around 9, got to 13, both of them). So most of the time they didn't really have anything they could assist me with in taking over gyms.

The one gym we did take over we screwed up... I need to reread the strategy for how to do it. Ended up getting a mid level stuck in there when we were trying to boost prestige and get a good pokemon from each of us into the gym.

Years
  • Met up with some Valor teammate-strangers earlier this afternoon at the park. There were five of us and we took a gym then trained at it and got it up to lvl 6 before departing. Good times and the first example of spontaneous/random Team Play I'd encountered.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Team Valor is obviously the superior team. Team mystic is too weak to stand up against US THE MIGHTY TEAM VALOR. Also I think team instinct doesn't get trashed enough. If you think about it you would understand joining team instinct is taking the easy way out. cause the heat is between Valor and Mystic. instinct is in the middle of there battle. so I say we shouldn't let team instinct take the easy way out so we need to be at war with mystic and instinct.
    Team Valor

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Go Team Valor !
    We will take over every gym owned by Mystics
    *Evil Laughter*

Years
  • Ah I joined Team Valor because of it's description given :) I want Pokemon to get stronger and stronger >:D Valor seems to be the most popular team here btw (gyms are more often red than other color)

CG1789

Crazy? No that's silly.... I'm just INSANE!
    Years
  • Hey Team Mates! Joined Team Valor five days after it came out! Sadly Team Instinct is the power house in my town.... But with me and the four others I told to join Team Valor we've constantly been jumping in by taking down the gyms and building them up. And now Team Mystic has been bleeding in from the next town over. The Gyms here keep changing hands. They don't even last a day before someone takes it down and builds it back up. I say we show them the power of Valor by burning down their defenses and bring the heat to defend them as we rebuild them from ashes!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi! I just got to level five and chose Team Valor. We are awesome! Now if only I can figure out how the gym works...
    Couple options on gyms...

If it's held by another team: hit the little button on the right to take it on. If you win, even a little, you'll decrease the prestige of the opposing team. When that prestige hits zero, the gym can be retaken - preferably by you!

If it's already held by Valor, you can hit the little button on the right to "train" there and increase the gyms prestige. Once it's high enough, you'll see a little button on the left side giving you the option to put one of your own Pokémon there to help 'defend' it.

Go forth, claim more gyms for Valor! 8D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hello fellow Team Valor members ~
    Just squeezing my way in to introduce my self. ^^
    Valor managed to steal a gym from Instinct at the Marina where I live, but Mystic took it. I'm going back to take it back tomorrow!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Met up with some Valor teammate-strangers earlier this afternoon at the park. There were five of us and we took a gym then trained at it and got it up to lvl 6 before departing. Good times and the first example of spontaneous/random Team Play I'd encountered.

I'd really love to see stuff like this more often. Niantic needs to make this game more community/teamwork based. I think it could really do a lot of good for the world :)

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    We dont (In)stink ...
    we dont make mystake
    we are valor

Back