• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Blade quickly followed. After they had left the aria (can't spell today) Blade sat on a tree stump and waited for some one to speak.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk to the gate and take a piece of wire out of my pocket.i start pickinhg the ten locks. i finish one ands start change the shape of the wire for the next one.

Alana

Years
    "Here I'll help." Pulls out a small peice of wire and bends it into an odd shape. Then she starts picking the locks. After two are opened she heres voices. "Some ones been here?"

"How do you know?"

"I can tell."

"Do yopu think their still here?"

"I don't know. Search the house."

"Hurry." Mutteres Blade clicking another lock.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i i finish 1 lock and start on 3 . i finish tyhem and start working on the last one.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "becuase i dont like using my powers. it feel wrong. like im cheating in life."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "i dont know. can we just drop this?"i look at the house and there are torch lights coming around the side of the house."come on lets go!"i start running towards alexes house.

Alana

Years
    "Looks like the neibors don't like having their house broken into." Comented Blade as she vanished into the trees.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i hear the sirens and head into the woods. just as i get behind a tree flashing red and blue lights are shot into he forest. i start running deep into the forest as fast as i can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back