• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team X (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i run through the trees and go to the hide out. after a few minutes i reach the end of the forest and i go into the basemnt through the open window.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Blade ran in and slammed the window. The she leaned against the wall to catch her breath. "They knew it was us." She said quietly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look up."how?"i look at blade and then look at our hands."we werent wearing hand protection. we left fingerprints!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "yes we might . i think of something."we could camp in the forest.i will buy some sleeping bags and a few tents. one for the girls an one for the guys."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i wait untill morining then go to the shops and buy 2 big tents and buy 5 sleeping bags. i walk away and walk out of town. then i circle around and go to the forest. i find a nice clearing. i start putting our tents up. when i am finished i walk away and back to the shops. i buy a shovel and some toilet paper. i buy some food as ours is running out. i go back to camp and put the toilet paper and food in camp. i then leave camp again and go 200 metres away and dig a whole . i the walk back to camp marking trees so spike knows the way. i walk 200 metres away from camp in the other direction and dig another hole. i walk back and mark trees so blade and i know the way.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I'll cook. I'm afraid all we'll be able to eat is what ever we have to toss on a stew. Let's see. Some vegitables and chicken. Chicken soup."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "ok. i sit down and start cooking. since my life was friendless i was basicly the cook for the team i worked for. i had to go by trail and error. i once spilt some hot soup on my hand. .i put the water in the pot and while im waiting for it to boil i wash and chop the vegetables.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "my hands fine."i finish lunch and put it into bowls."vegeable and chicken soup.dig in!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back