• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Zoroark!

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
Years
  • @xenion we're gonna need a sinister-like path first, but I think we're going to have to discuss that with all the mappers and insert the new tiles first. You can show us an outline, though.

xenion

The Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Sweet

@xenion we're gonna need a sinister-like path first, but I think we're going to have to discuss that with all the mappers and insert the new tiles first. You can show us an outline, though.

K i think ill make my outline kinda look like a valley. and i'll just use the Fire Red stuff for my outline for critiquing
    Or would you like it to be a Sinister forest? ;D cuz thats what im super pro at making!! xD so just tell me what kind of sinister path to make. like what environment

Ill send you a message when i finish my first prototype

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    i'll just have to do my best to not let u down then. let me know when we can get started and of course you can call me PD ^^

xenion

The Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • :D

i'll just have to do my best to not let u down then. let me know when we can get started and of course you can call me PD ^^

Pen Pen do you think you could teach me how to do some events and scripting and warp stuff? Im looking to learn these aspects as to see that im only goody with puzzle mapping and Mapping. Get back to me through PM or VM with your answer. or post it here :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    Pen Pen do you think you could teach me how to do some events and scripting and warp stuff? Im looking to learn these aspects as to see that im only goody with puzzle mapping and Mapping. Get back to me through PM or VM with your answer. or post it here :D

Of course Xenion id love to and id like for you to teach me som mapping i know theres still somethings for me to learn on mapping. you can e-mail me and we'll work on a practice/learning rom together teaching each other and maybe even get some ideas for our own roms ^^ heres my e-mail its the best way to reach me i always check it lol.

[email protected] hope to hear from you ^^

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • Hey umm I figured out how to insert grass,walking grass and trees and mountain tiles so if you want map out like 2 cities and a route send me the ips patch and ill insert some stuff

xenion

The Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Awesome!

Of course Xenion id love to and id like for you to teach me som mapping i know theres still somethings for me to learn on mapping. you can e-mail me and we'll work on a practice/learning rom together teaching each other and maybe even get some ideas for our own roms ^^ heres my e-mail its the best way to reach me i always check it lol.

[email protected] hope to hear from you ^^

Hey im doing a side project hack that we can practice on. I emailed you also to let you have my email. Get back to me whenever you have the time and we'll set up a learning plan and when we're going to learn new stuff. Looking foreward to this :D

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
  • @xenion: I think a valley-like path would be better, because it's the first place you're in, and you come out of an overturned van. Just do whatever you thinks best, though!

@The-Great-Falkner: Here, I gots a download link, but it's the GBA file not the IPS one.

@Everyone: sorry if i didn't post for a while, i didn't see anything new until I saw that there was a second page. Here's a link to some screenies: http://s1012.photobucket.com/home/starterra/index
    Just ignore the other photos, there are about 9 screenies on that page.
    Download Link:
    Pokemon - Rise of Zoroark.GBA - 16.00MB
    Again, it's in GBA format, but that's fine, right?

Also, who here has skype? that might make it easier to chat about the game.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
  • Meh, not that long? I have a terrible internet connection and it takes less time that that. But if it's preferred, how do you make an IPS patch? That would help a lot, it seems.

And what do you think of the screenies?

xenion

The Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • @xenion: I think a valley-like path would be better, because it's the first place you're in, and you come out of an overturned van. Just do whatever you thinks best, though!.

Ill be gone for a couple days. . . i have to deal with a family death. ill help with the hack when i get back from the funeral

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
  • @Chaos190: Really? Man, that really sucks. So I guess when I make an IPS patch, I'll post it right away. Sorry.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry if I havn't been on in a while. The reason I'm posting is because for those of you who have been following B&W, you might know that there is a second set of elite four after you find seven sages. Wasn't that my idea? XD

Well, let me know what's happening, please.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
    Years
  • BUMP

Guys, I've waited long enough. Sorry for the double post, but if no-one else posts...

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
  • Hey!
    Need another scripter?

Skill: Scripting!
    Sample:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's pretty much all, if you need more, tell me.
    Contact Info: PM, VM, MSN...

By the way, original story. Someone in this thread said it was a bit brutal to have Zoroark kill them in the lab, I agree. But it is epic!

Bye!

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
  • Yay!

I posted some discussions in the group... If starterra gives the assignments, like now it would be first town or something, then he could give the scripters assignments on what to script in the first town. Then the mappers would map a route etc... Good idea? Or not?

Back