• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teara Region

Jocelyn

SUPER LUXRAY LOVER
Years
    • Age 31
    • Here
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Well, Raylynx is a my fakemon, so I'm not sure if I should give it a evo or not. ^^

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I love your work! It is all awesome!! I'd love to see a wolf or dog fakemon...unless this one is a wolf or dog fakemon:
    Teara Region
    https://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...ncontroler.png plus...these two are my favorites:D

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Thanks. ^^ I think I will definitely be doing a wolf fakemon seeing that it is my favorite animal. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    The Planda and Pipal are really cute!
    I love the Bonemar and the battle screens too.
    I think the Banentury kinda looks like Haunter...
    but other than that, your sprites are awesome!:)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Thanks guys. ^^

InMooseWeTrust: Yes it is pokemon essentails. The screen size is correct. The game is twice the size as the normal games and the fonts were installed on purpose. I am trying something new that is what makes this game diffrent from all of the others.
    Actually, most people play it with regular resolution, because Pokémon tiles look bad so close up.

thedudemister

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Thanks everyone. I have updated the first page with a load of re-sprites and some new pokemon. Not all were done by me and I have given credit to those who have helped.

Back