• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tears, after the cloudy weather

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    I heard this beautiful melody from the internet, and couldn't believe that of all places, it was from the Pokemon Anime series... I just had to arrange it for the piano.

youtube.com/watch?v=onF2RY0C63k

If you know of any other great themes that should be arranged for the piano from the Pokemon anime, let me know on my channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I heard this beautiful melody from the internet, and couldn't believe that of all places, it was from the Pokemon Anime series... I just had to arrange it for the piano.

youtube.com/watch?v=onF2RY0C63k

If you know of any other great themes that should be arranged for the piano from the Pokemon anime, let me know on my channel.

Hi there! I've moved your thread over to "Creative Media", since we don't normally allow advertising around the forums.

I'm gonna consider this forum a bit of an exception - as you're advertising your own (?) work/youtube channel and this section is pretty much made for that!

Years
  • I really like this. Really relaxing and easy to listen to and as far as I can tell well played. I'll have to have a look at more of your work.

Back