• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tee hee~♫

pLaster

musketeer
Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Forums are like big glossy pieces of candy, and joining them is way too tempting for an old soul like me!!

Anwyay, hello. I'm Plaster. Let's get our social groove on.

Years
  • Forums are like big glossy pieces of candy, and joining them is way too tempting for an old soul like me!!

Anwyay, hello. I'm Plaster. Let's get our social groove on.

Lol, I like your energy. (: I'm Phoenix, and I hope you have a good time here in the PC!

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC!

I like to join forums as well. I honestly enjoy PC the most though! Anyway, welcome to the site. Why exactly did you join PC? What are your interests? I can better direct you if we knew a little more about you (: But anyway, our sections include Pokemon Gaming for all the games including spinoffs if you enjoy that. We also have sections for the Pokemon Anime if you watch. If you enjoy hacking, we have a large Emulation section with all the tools, tutorials, and resources you need for hacking. If you need a break from Pokemon, check out the non-pokemon sections such as the Video Gaming, Art and Design, and Worldy Discussions!

There's a ton to do to keep you busy. If you need anything, just ask!

pLaster

musketeer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Goodness, well I'm in the middle of replaying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 right now, if that helps any. In terms of the average pokephile I'm relatively casual.

In any case, from perusing around those fanfiction forums seem the most enticing.

Years
  • I know, right?! Forums are super addicting and I love to join them myself, hehe. Hey there, Plaster! Welcome to the community okay! :)

Looks like you're a Touhou fan going by your profile message to me, so that is cool! Though to be honest I've never played, shame on me for being a "fake" fan haha. I really only thought the character was cute but it's definitely something I want to try in the future, assuming it's for Macs. :D (If not, there's always Parallel Desktop!) The characters have pretty amazing designs and the music is also amazing.

I'm a pretty casual player myself; used to be addicted and played almost every day but that has died down a bit. Not because I'm not interested in Pokemon as much but I've learned to manage my time better, I guess? Mystery Dungeon is amazing! Maybe you'll be able to contribute to the Spinoff Games board, assuming you're interested in discussing the spinoff games. Gates to Infinity was the only PMD game I played but it was wonderful and I plan on playing through the other available ones when I can. Glad to hear you're already pretty aware of what you want to do here, and I'm sure the regulars in the writing board will be more than happy to have another member join them! They could use more story commentators/critics so do stop by someone and explore around. You'll make them quite happy.

Have a great time here, Plaster! If you need help, just contact a staff member and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Can always make a post in the Questions & Feedback part of the site, too.

pLaster

musketeer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Forums decked out in nice graphics (like the default "let's fly" theme, I mean wow) are the worst offenders...!

Touhou is an interesting phenomenon; I don't think you're alone in being a fan just based on the characters/music. Because Japan exists, the fandom is multi-faceted, like, you could like it through the lens of enjoying the games, or you could like it because of the vast amount of memes and culture and fanwork which sort of defines half of the characters, or you could like it because Cirno (probably the most legitimate reason ;D). I play the games sometimes but I'm not good at them because gosh, really, though I do think it's a good way to get to know all the characters and music that don't get as much attention (*pokes Komachi*). None of them are for Mac as far as I know, though... ;n;

That's a pretty good fit! I do like writing fan fiction but the dedicated epic which is so fashionable these days is a huge time commitment and the short story, comical or otherwise, is a whole different apple tree, like it seems too literary, y'know? So yes critiquing should be suitable yup yup

Ok! I see you are a moderator, tee hee. Thanks for the warm and verbose welcome.

Back