• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen accused of burning a kitten alive.

Alec_

Years
    Why would she kill that cutie plush plush kitty?. :<<. That's bad. Animals are the best!. :>. Oh. Rest in Peace. plush plush sweetie-pie >33. XD

~Fairytales.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wow, overreaction much from you guys? In addition, people around the world suffer from much greater pain each day, but this kitten is more important than they are?
    While true people are suffering around the world I am sorry but personally it hurts more to hear a story like this and see the eyes of the victim:
    Teen accused of burning a kitten alive.

I guess PC is home to animal lovers.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Yeah, and why is everyone saying she should get the death penalty?
    But thats besides the point.
    I think that if it was a boy doing this, he'd have been locked up a while ago.
    It kinda brings to light how lenient the law system is to a Female rather than a male.
    I think that somebody should wake her the hell up.
    Give her a scare, that'll fix her.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    That's just sad; someone should stick her in a biiggg oven to see how it feels :|

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    WTF?! That's so not cool. I may not like cats(wild ones keeps pooping on my garden), but I'll not treat animals like that. That's inhumane. Hope's she eats that cooked kitty.

Really, she needs a life.

I'm not signing that petition no matter what.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    That just makes me feel sickly.. how cruel can you get :( It's just so indecent.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Some people need help. This person doesn't need help. She kills kittens as a practical joke. She steals ipods from people at gun point. She kidnaps a dog with a weapon in hand and later returns to ask for the 500 dollar reward?

I'm sorry, but she deserves to be prosecuted the fullest extent of the law, and if that happens to come out as the death penalty, I'm pretty sure no one would weep over losing her.

She knows what she's doing, and pleading 'insane' is just a cowards and a liars way out. You plead insane because you know you're guilty and and don't want to face the judgment coming your way. People like this are indeed sick, but not sick in the 'insane' sense. Just sick as in they need to be gone from this world.

None of the things she has done would warrant the death penalty. You don't hear about, but people do things like this all the time. If you kill a person, yes, maybe death penalty. However, saying someone is a sick person and should be removed from this world is no way to handle someone. She very well may have a mental disorder. It isn't always a liars way out. I know from first hand experiences what having depression and GAD can do to a person. I also know that you do things because you are scared and sad. Anything to feel better.

You are speaking from a perspective that a lot of people at this forum have. She did something sick. She needs help, jail (not for life because like someone else said, you have no idea how much jail can do to your head) or psychological help. I love cats, animals rock, but this wasn't a human she killed. She is ruthless and honestly is in need of some help. Sick as it as, as much as the media tries to make us feel for the cat, cats die everyday. Many times in more ruthless ways than this one.

I heard a story about boy who would hang cats by their tails from trees and shoot them with bee-bee guns for target practice. Then leave the cats hanging from trees to starve to death or die from the bee-bee wounds. You don't heard that stuff very often, but it happens. Do those boys deserve to die, not in my opinion.

And yes, people would weep over losing her. Her family, her friends--people who see her potential through her mental disorder.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I think there's something wrong with her. You know, mental problems... but seriously. For anybody to do all that and pass it off as a joke... there must be something wrong with them. Sigh... I hate stories like this. Animal Abuse makes me sick. =[

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    None of the things she has done would warrant the death penalty.

I didn't say she was going to get the death penalty or hoped. All I'm saying is, if it was to happen, no one would would weep. And while I understand her family would, it was implied that those close to her would be upset, and meant no one outside of that. The majority of people in this world would not miss a person like her.

You are speaking from a perspective that a lot of people at this forum have.

A possibility, but you have to understand, a lot of people in the world of tired of these kinds of crimes merely being pointed out to having something mentally wrong with people. There ARE people out there that realize what they are doing. Know full well the crime they are committing, and just don't care. Whether or not she is that type of person, you'll never be able to tell (at least not with our current tech). But the justice system currently has the loop-hole of being able to claim insanity or being 'sick in the head' and can feign getting help in lieu of a proper sentence. Those kinds of people do not deserve 'help'.

But of course, until we are able to find out who these kinds of people are and able to readily ID and point them out with unerring accuracy, they will continue to abuse the system and get around the major brunt of a sentence that should be levied against them. I've never believed in the whole plea insanity and it is my understanding and belief that people know full well what they are doing at all times, but like I said, until proven otherwise they have a loop-hole to abuse.

Vie

Years
    I hate that. I mean, I don't really like cats too, but its a feeling animal, and burning it to death is a cruel toture.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Still its a living being a being that can give emotions and love back to you. Killing a cat is like killing a human. Wrong and souless. To say oh its just a cat is a bit cold if you ask me.

Yeah, okay.

All of the horrible crimes being committed out there and we're ultra concerned about a kitten being killed? -.-; I'd hardly call killing a kitten the first degree, let alone anything important enough to warrant her death sentence of all things. A lot of you are overreacting because kittens are "cute" and stuff like that, but is that not a bias? If she killed someone's pet tarantula, that someone loved, would you all be saying the same thing? I guarantee not.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I agree with Black Rock Shooter, if it was something "ugly" people wouldn't be nearly as concerned. But no, a kitten is so cute and innocent, so people fall head over heals for this incident.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    While I completely agree, it's how the world works right now. While people can views things in black and white, until spiders and other insects start becoming the center of affection for pet lovers, cat and dog crimes will always receive this kind of attention. *shrugs*

World works in strange ways.

Back