• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen accused of burning a kitten alive.

Zet

Years
    wow, this is like month old+ news o_O and those online petitions do nothing. They say they'll make it an irl petition but they don't. But you never know the whole story of what happened.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I hope she gets a life sentence.
    ...she deserves life.
    These are simple examples of people not understanding the seriousness of a life sentence. This is a terrible crime, but she does not deserve life in prison for 1 count of Kitty Homicide. 5-10 years maybe, but certainly not life. Trust me, if any of you spent one hour in prison you would understand. A few years is ample time to learn from her mistakes. Honestly, if she spent an hour in prison for this, she would be dead. Because they would BEAT HER TO DEATH!

I think that she should have received time for her prior offenses, and maybe this wouldn't have happened. But for now, I think the best bet is a few years in a minimum security prison in confinement. That will fix her.

I find this hilarious!!!!!!(Yes, I am a sick little boy)

Dude, grow up...

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    This is disgusting. I felt sick just reading the title. Thanks for the story. =/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Cats huffed this decade overall: 1,546,042.

Cats huffed this decade by the human race: 783,034.

Cats toasted this millennium by the human race: 1.

You, my friend, are a naughty girl.

Kitty Homicide

No, Felinicide (or kittycide).

Last edited:

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    While I think this is a vile thing to do, I don't think she deserves the death penalty, fairly. Punishing violence with violence is never going to help anything. She needs help, and that is what would do the most good for her now.

Some people need help. This person doesn't need help. She kills kittens as a practical joke. She steals ipods from people at gun point. She kidnaps a dog with a weapon in hand and later returns to ask for the 500 dollar reward?

I'm sorry, but she deserves to be prosecuted the fullest extent of the law, and if that happens to come out as the death penalty, I'm pretty sure no one would weep over losing her.

She knows what she's doing, and pleading 'insane' is just a cowards and a liars way out. You plead insane because you know you're guilty and and don't want to face the judgment coming your way. People like this are indeed sick, but not sick in the 'insane' sense. Just sick as in they need to be gone from this world.

I find this hilarious!!!!!!(Yes, I am a sick little boy)

You're not sick, you're just an immature kid that thinks it is 'cool' be a prick on the internet.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That's just morally wrong. What the hell did the little kitten do to her? What makes it worse is that it's a kitten, not a full-grown adult cat. This is just sickening. I hope she gets her eyes gouged out by a cat or something.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wow, overreaction much from you guys? In addition, people around the world suffer from much greater pain each day, but this kitten is more important than they are?

Anyway, about the teenager herself - the teenager's prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain that is involved in complex decision making, is not fully developed, and isn't fully developed until sometime in the 20s for most people. This lack of development does not enable them to make rational decisions like an adult can.

https://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2008/10/16_neurolaw.shtml

Thus having her tried as an adult should not be an option, since she is incapable of making rational decisions like an adult (in fact, teenagers make most of their decisions using the part of the brain that controls emotions). I'm saying her crimes should be ignored, but this should be taken into consideration.

But yeah, like Chibi, I don't even care.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Avenge the kitty!

I'd say 5-10 years in max. security will do her in.

Also, 1A4Rules, you really need to grow up. Nobody likes a person who believes killing cute kittens is funny. Seriously, dude. |:<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yea, sorry to other people who might have found this disturbing. I just wanted to see how other people felt. Hoping to see no one says it is funny, but unfortunately, there's an immature, bratty little kid on here that thinks it's funny to have someone kill a cute, innocent little kitten. >>
    Seriously...1A4Rules, grow the hell up.

I was also hoping to see if people would actually sign the petition, hoping to see if they will actually try her as an adult...hopefully. Also, death penalty has too be much more serious than this to get it. She deserves life in prison/life in mental institute.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Wow when I first saw this thread I didn't think it would be a girl, no offence, but I would have thought it would have been a guy, as teenage guys tend to do stupid things like this.
    But wow, wtf is her goddamn problem? Settle down and think for a second, you're harming a living thing, how would you feel if someone stuck you in an oven, 200 degrees and watched you burn? "Oh yeah, it was a joke haha" they would say. This girl is so screwed up in the head, she needs to get help.

I love kittens, and I could NEVER EVER see myself even harming one. That's just like, sin. Just no. Hope you rot in hell for that Cherry.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That girl is very disturbing and she needs some serious help. How can she do this?! It is inhumane. Man, I will never harm a kitten, never. I hope she will get to put in a mental institution. I don't think she needs to go to prison . I think she should spend time in the loony bin.

Back