• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • @ Domo Genesis: Nope, it isn't too late.I think there is one spot left to be apart of the ten teens, and we could use more teachers, and you could become a student already at the college, like me.

@ Everybody else: Okay, let's start this thing! First, you all need to be picking the classes your going to. I'll put a list on the first page of the classes you may take.

This RP is....................

OPEN!!!

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • Cool. Hope i get accepted. :]

Name: Ray Lugo

Nickname: Ace

Side: good

Super Power: electricity manipulation

Student or Teacher: college student

Classes: Science, super power training, history

Appearence:
    Ray usually wears a green snapback fitted hat. On the front it says the word "supreme" in italics and within a red box. Ray would also wear a black hood with the same logo as the hat in the middle. When it comes to shoes, Ray would usually just wear a pair of Van's or any other shoe that you would wear for skateboarding. When it comes to bottoms, Ray would almost always wear skinny black jeans. Since ray is african-american, his skin is obviously dark, though his skin is fair. He stands at about 6'1". His posture isn't that good. he usually bends forward if his back hurts. This is from all of the injuries he has endured from skateboarding. He has slightly shaved hair. It almost forms a flat top of hair, though it is tapered of at the sides, and has thin side burns. He has some goatee stubble, though it is not that visible. His eye color is a very dark brown.

Personality: Ray is usually a pretty cocky person. He really doesn't care about another person's feelings or opinions. All he cares about is where he gets in life. Around girls that he likes, he would usually be timid and almost shy. He can also be a good romantic, though. He has a very morbid sense of humor, which usually is what gets him into trouble with teachers and his peers. He usually talks about skateboarding and music. He also gets very agitated and fidgety whenever it rains.

History: Ray was born when his mother and father were quite young. At a young age he started to notice that he would become agitated whenever it was raining out. At the age of 13, his parents told him that he had superpowers. At that time, Ray didn't even know how to use them. When he was in high school, he went out with many girls. Whenever he would tell these girls that he had powers, the girls thought that he was phsycotic and stayed away from him. This resulted in him never actually experiencing a loving relationship.

Usually he would spend time skateboarding and hanging out with his friends rather than training. When he finally finished high school, he began practicing with his powers. His parents didn't want him to do this though. They wanted him to stay hidden when it comes to his powers so the military or any other form of authority would not find out. Ray simply ignored it.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Alrighty. My student will be taking the same class as the one that my teacher teaches: English. :)
    I hope I turn out to be a good teacher.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • Can I reverve a spot(one of 10 students or a normal one).
    This looks really good and good job making this!(I Can Imagine the time you spent on it...or not..anyways)I get my Su up in a max of 2 days.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Kagan2: Thank you and you are Reserved! as a student.

@Domo Genesis: You are... Accepted!

Ok, thank you all for mentioning your classes, we will start now. I won't be able to post right this minute, but I will after I check a couple of things. Enjoy the RP!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Ok, here are my classes: Power Control. Should be fun!

Edit. It would be no fun to just have one class, so I'll take cooking as well.

Last edited:

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Prologue

Virginia Legler's Journal

July 31, 2010;

This memory is still vague, as this incident occurred last night. A few kids who graduated from high school with me (and ironically, everyone who would go to the same college as I) decided to enter a construction site. I protested heavily, not wanting to get in any trouble after graduation, but was heavily outnumbered on the subject. Their reasoning? "What could go wrong: we've already graduated, it's not like they can expel us." I laugh at that when I think back to it. Anyway, we were exploring trespassing on this construction site when we came across a door that said "DO NOT OPEN." I audibly groaned when I was the first to realize what this would mean: another law broken. The others weren't as enthusiastic as I anticipated, but, nonetheless, one of them dared ME to enter it. I simply chuckled and told them how I wouldn't be lured in by something as insignificant as a dare. They retorted that I was afraid; something that agitated feelings deep within me (see September 1, 1992.) I exploded in rage, throwing a flurry of insults at the speaker. "Whoa, whoa, calm down! It was just a joke!! Sheesh…" He said. (The boy's name is Joseph, but most people call him Joe.)

Somehow this brought me to my senses, but I still retorted that it wasn't a very funny joke. "Well," I said, "why don't YOU go in? I mean, you seem so adamant about breaking the law…" He hesitated in responding, which allowed another to take his spot, saving him any humiliation. As of today, I don't remember this one's name.

"Why don't we all go in? Anyone not going in will be too afraid; we won't make them." Murmurs of approval were sent across the 10 students there. I was one of the few to deny the idea, but was promptly accused of TRULY being afraid. I clenched my fists, gritted my teeth, and walked in, no one had known what I'd been through; I was the bravest of them all…

The room was a pretty average, empty space. Nothing out of the ordinary, but as we walked further into the center of it, a huge light flashed above us. It covered the ceiling of the room, forcing me to shield my eyes. The next thing I remember was a sharp pain that radiated throughout my being. Had we been exposed for trespassing? Was this some sort of test we failed? Thoughts flooded my mind in a split second, and then I fell asleep. I'm reluctant to say I was unconscious, but rather was in a slumber. I vividly remember the nightmare I had that night. In fact, this was a common nightmare: a replay that has haunted me since the day of September 1, 1992.

Once I awoke, I was in my bed again. The calendar read August 1, 2010, the day I planned to leave for college. I rubbed my sleepy eyes, sat up in my bed that had thrashed sheets on it, and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I tried to remember what happened after that flash, but could only draw a blank. The most terrifying moment of the morning was when I dried my face with my towel and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my usually green eyes replaced with a dark crimson color, a color I could relate with clearly: the distinct color of blood. My heart must have stopped beating for at least three seconds, then, as if to catch up with the beats it missed, raced a mile a minute. How did this happen? When did this happen? Am I all right? Should I call a doctor? How can I go to school like this? What will Ashlynn think?

Ashlynn's voice broke my stunned stupor. "Jen! Breakfast is ready!" I slowly walked downstairs, a lump in my throat. Maybe she wouldn't notice… I think I was a little more stunned at what I saw. Ashlynn sat me in a chair while Ashlynn buttered some toast and plated my breakfast. Yes, that is correct, there were two Ashlynns. How could she act so normal as though nothing happened? Maybe she felt she had to keep calm for me. I raised a finger as my jaw dropped; I was utterly speechless. "Oh? You're wondering how this happened? Honestly, I have no idea myself! I was cooking breakfast this morning and, after burning your bacon, wished I had more hands… And then she showed up, helping me." The clone smiled as it was talked about. "She's not too efficient, but she knows what I'm thinking. It's pretty amazing, actually. You need to eat up! Today's the big day!"

Afterwards, we had a conversation about my eyes, about how and why we thought my eyes were crimson and she cloned herself. I received a text message from a friend stating she could jump about 10 feet high and land without hurting herself.

Actually it seems I'm the only one without a power… Just red eyes…

---

Check, and, Mate.​

Virginia read the limited class list with her average, disinterested tone.
    "Let's see... English. Well, that's a must. I'll be majoring in that..." Her hushed tone hardly gave her 'parent' any ability to hear her. "Science... Never was big on that, but I suppose I should, considering it's usually necessary..." Her voice trailed in and out as the paper crinkled under her grip, "History... I always thought that class was worthless. Programming? Unnecessary for writing. Art, Cooking, also useless. I'll take Math, good skills to use. I'll minor in it in case my--" Ginny hated even considering her authoring career not taking off, but she would need a back-up plan if it did. "Geography, useless..." Her crimson eyes shrunk as she read the next class, "...Power Control?" Did everyone have powers now? It plagued her mind as she entered her new apartment, mother in tow, carrying her limited clothing. Stopping in the doorway, her hand clenched the paper tighter, bringing wrinkles in its thin fibers.

"Ginny, hun, what's wrong?" Her mother's voice broke her stupor.

Blinking out of it, Ginny tossed the temporary daze aside, "Nothing." She replied coldly, "And I distinctly remember commanding you to NOT call me that."

The mother and her physical duplication, Virginia's mother's power, placed a hand on her chest, offended the child she had raised was so disrespectful. Virginia shrugged the glaring mother out of her head and returned her full attention to the class list. She removed a red Sharpie from her pocket and went down the list one more time.

English? Check.
    Science? Check.
    History? A nearby box was left blank.
    Programming?
    Art?
    Cooking? All were deemed worthless, leaving unmarked boxes.
    Math? Check.
    Geography? Unnecessary.

Once again, her eyes lay on the final subject, Power Control. She envied those with powers. She seemed to be the only one of the people she knew without them, but something nagged the back of her mind. Maybe her crimson eyes were a sign? Maybe she had some undiscovered ability? She shook her head, dismissing the thoughts from her head, empty hopes. But some unknown force pushed her hand to that paper.

Power Control? Check.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: And here we go!)

Joey sighed as he got to his feet. At some point during the night, he had rolled off the bed and on to the floor. He stretched and and threw on his favorite outfit. What did he have to do today? Oh, right, work. But, he had the feeling he had forgotten something. He pulled out his bag and rifled through it. There! He found the acceptance letter and reread it. That was funny, he didn't remember sending in an application to this particular college. Oh well, his dad must have sent it in. He looked at the clock.

"Crap. Late again, for the third time this week. I'm gonna get it from Mr. Hitler," he said. He laughed at his joke. Mr. Hinters was a very strict man. Joey hated working for him, so he had started a rumor that he was a nazy the last time he had gotten in trouble. Granted, the rumor didn't go anyway, but the nickname the employees had come up with stuck. He looked at his phone. There was one new voicemail. He checked it out. It was from 9:30 this morning, an hour after his shift was to start

"Joeseph, because you have repeatedly failed to follow the rules, I'm afraid I will have to terminate your employment with us. I am mailing you your last paycheck. If we see you on the premisis, I will have you arrested for trepassing," was the message. Joey was impressed. Threats from the man meant nothing, but Joey didn't think he had screwed up that bad! Well, he hated that job anyway. But... what was he going to do now? He sat down on his bed and jumped when a spring poked him in the rear. He looked at the bed.

"What the?" he mumbled. The bed had been bunred to ashes. How had that happened? He was confused and a little angry. He had like that bed! It was comfortable! He felt his hand grow hot and looked at it. He jumped in shock when he saw it was on fire! The flames went out. He stared, dumbstruck. What had just happened? He didn't remember getting wasted last night. He thought about Mr. Hinters and felt himself growing angry again. The flames burst into life again, and he held them in his hand. He threw them like he would a baseball and they flew through the air and scorched the wall.That was awesome! But... how had he done that? He couldn't do it last night... That was when it hit him! The construction site! That hadn't been a dream! He sent out a text message to all of the people that had been there. He told them what he could do and asked if they could do anything similar. He looked again at the letter. There was a list of classes. His eyes dropped down and he saw the very last class. Power Control. That was odd. He checked the little box next to it. He decided he needed more than that, but the others looked boring. He decided on Cooking. He hoped this school had a sports program.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Fan scarmbled to his next class. The maps were entirely too confusing. Make a right, oh wait, to the left instead. In the end, he decided that waiting in the lobby was just as well as missing another class because of his lack of knowledge. On his way there he passed a few students, each of them having a place to go, while he walked steadily towards the main lobby. With nobody being there, he took the far right chair and sat. Now more relaxed, he pulled his bag onto his lap and took out his gloves. One by one, he put them on and then took out his book. He began to read when he heard her?"

"You use gloves to read?" the woman was quite large, and her stance was that of a lion ready to pounce. In this scenarion of course, Fan would be the tiny, defenseless mouse holding a rare meat loaf. "You should be going to class, Mr..." she pulled out a clipboard. As she scanned the names of newcomers next to the line of pictures, her nails clacked against the plastic. An annoying sound indeed, one so annoying that the inside of his gloves froze. Great, they were stuck.

"Mr...Thomas. You know...you look a lot like..." she licked her lips and heaved in as if she had finished the hardest work out in her life. Fan -er- Mac stepped in before she could finish.

"You know, you are right. I should be going. er... where is Science 116?"

"Go straight and to the right." she turned back around and headed to her desk. She grabbed a red pad and ripped off the first piece of paper. She scribbled something on it and handed it to Fan. "Mac, give that to the professor. It's your detention slip." Fan frowned as he grabbed it from her hands. As he didn, he could see the goosebumps lift off her skin. He walked away before she could even say anything about it. As he galloped away, he could feel her cold eyes burrowing into his skull. His hair turned a slight blue as he walked. He didn't know if she had noticed the change of color, but he brushed the frost off his hair and continued forward. Another student running fast slipped on the patch of ice just as he found the door. He pushed it open to find nobody inside. He growled as he realized he had read his schedule backwards. He waltzed back through the hallway, stopping to pick up the fallen boy, and headed back to the main lobby.

He walked in and found another lady at the desk. He hadn't asked for the other woman's name, but this one was clearly labled, Ms. Appaby. She was skinny with cherry red lips, and much more appealing than the grouchy other one. He looked around the room. Everything seemed the same so he must be in the same place as before, yet the room seemed much nicer. He took out the sheet of paper the woman had given him before only to see it had turned blank. He looked over the woman's desk. There was no pen. The other woman had clearly used a pen and taken it with her, so when he went up to the woman now sitting there, he was surprised when the following conversation ended.

"May I help you?" she scrolled down the same clipboard the woman before had used. The same color. Same paper. At the top of the spreadsheet, in clear letters, was the name Ms. Appaby. So what had the other woman used. "Mr. Mac Thomas."

"Uh...yeah. I'm looking to get to English 24. I went to the wrong room."

"Oh yes, that's straight, make a left at the corner. Then, at the end of the hallway, climb the right stairs. It's the first door on the left." she retracted her slender hand pointing to the other exit of the lobby.

"By the way, Ms. Appaby. What happened to the woman before you?"

"I don't know who you are speaking of." her voice turned from a perfect smile to a confused look. She was finally noticing his similarity to the boy he was before hand.

"You know, kind of large. Pink Dress, yellow necklace." he shielded his face. He hadn't applied the final touches to his mock face. The ice was beginning to melt. He had used ice to shape his face.

"I don't know anyone who has ever worked here who looked like that." she smiled, "You best be getting to class." she turned to the small pad on her desk. This time, the paper was as shade of pink. She tore one off, and looked around for a pen. It was gone. "Oh...well, I guess I'll just let you off easy. Tell him that you were with me. Bye, now."

Fan left in a hurry, wondering who that woman was.

Last edited:

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • (OOC: and we start..........now.)

Ray woke up from a good night sleep and yawned. He didn't really have anything to do. He didn't have a job, a girlfriend, or anything to do in particular. He got out of his bed and walked to the kitchen to have breakfast. His parents are almost always asleep whenever he wakes up, so he has to make his own breakfast. He poured himself some cereal and sat down at the kitchen table. It was cluttered with bank notes and bills received by the mail. Ray slowly began to eat his cereal as he looked through the different bills and letters. His hand then seemed to stumble upon a letter that was not a bill. Ray slowly opened it and began to observe the paper in it. Ray looked at it in a bewildered manner and said, "what the.....a college acceptance letter? I didn't apply for a college yet, though!" Ray quickly walked into his parent's room and shook his parents awake. He then said, "Did you guys apply to a college for me without telling me?" Ray's mother rubbed her eyes and said, "As a matter of fact, we did, honey. Just be happy that they accepted you, alright? Now go brush you teethe because your breath smells horrible." Ray grimaced as went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Afterward, he walked back to the kitchen, grabbed the acceptance letter, and got directions to the college from the internet. Once he was done, he went to his couch and watched TV.

(OOC: is there a name for this college?)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Why me?" In the apartment building, a boy named Timmy Koriko was trying to fix the TV since it went out. Unfortunately, it was no use. He went & sat by the couch doing nothing afterwards.

It seemed stuff was breaking down everywhere. First the refridgerator, the sink, & now the TV. At least the computer was still working.

Timmy was looking around his room & spotted his class list he got a while ago. Since there was nothing much to do, it would be best to see the classes he got. He got up & checked the paper, uneasy of what classes Timmy got.

Cooking. That's good! Soon he won't need the microwave.

Art. Meh, don't see how that can be of help.

Science. That might be useful...

Power Control. Does everyone have powers?!

Timmy thought of who might be in any of his new classes, then he thought of Lilly. He always had a crush on her, but was always so scared to even tell her how he felt. Like she would love someone like him. He only thought of what she would say if he ever told her, which scared him.

Classes would start soon, so Timmy grabbed his stuff, got his sunglasses & left for classes. Hopefully no one would bother him.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Srry guys, after a lot of things that happened today (for once) I can't post my intro right away. It'll be there some time this week, I bet.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Domo Genesis: Yes, sorry I forgot to mention it. It is the THU, which stands for Teen Heros University. Keep in mind that your parents have no idea of what it stands for.

Ashley woke up from her deep sleep in her dorm room at the TH University. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. It was 6:00 A.M. in the morning. Ashley raised up from her bed and loked around. She was very drowsy. She had gotten to the college one day before it was actually time to start classes so she could decorate her dorm room and set up her bed so that maybe when the day was over, she would actually have one to sleep in instead of setting it up late at night. Ashley wondered when classes would start, but then she reminded herself of what she had done. Ashley remembered that she had set up her closet so she could dress in the morning. She wasn't forgetful, she was just still half asleep. She finally fully woke up. She used her Telekinesis to open her closet. Then she used it to bring her a cute outfit. But... it dropped half way from her bed to her closet. "I guess I need to wake up before I start using my powers..." Ashley thought to herself. Even though she was really good at using her powers, she still hadn't mastered them yet. Ashley got up and walked the five feet from her bed to her closet to get her clothes that were on the floor now. She looked back at her clock. It was 6:05 now.She opened up her light blue curtans and let the light shine. She had to close her eyes for a second. She looked over at the empty bed on the other side of the room and wondered "Who is my room-mate anyway?" She really wanted to know. She loved making new friends, even if she was just a little shy now and then. She began working on the final touches of her side of the room. She finished and then began filling out her class list. "Hmm... I'll do Science... Cooking... History... and... Power Control? I didn't know they had a whole class devoted to it. Well... *Check* I guess I'll do that as well." Ashley said as she checked off every class she had chose.

Bethany was in her office, finishing decorating her office. She stepped down from a small fold-up lader and looked around her room. By her look, you could tell she was happy with it. She isn't like normal grown-ups. She still has a touch of kid in her. Even though she was responsible, and could dicipline, she loved to have fun. In her office, she had a nice desk with a shark design picture frame, a color-changing lava lamp, and a neat little lamp with a musical note at the top. Over in the back-right corner, there was a fish tank with a little under water castle in it. And in the back-left corner, she had a keyboard, and a violin. Her desk was positioned on the back wall, leaving room for the cahir of course. It was a desk with a little cut-out that let you have desk space to your right, left, and your front. The back wall was made out of nice dark brownish-red color stained wood. hanging on it was an electric guitar, and hanging above the fish tank was a regular guitar. She had a big glass window that showed the main hallway where you would first enter, with a counter under it and a small sliding window. On Bethany's desk, there was also a microphone hooked up to the speakers on the wall where she could anounce things to the students and teachers. Finally, to finish it off, there were rainbow-colored beads hanging above the doorposts, draping all the way down to two feet above the floor. This was no ordinary princible office. This was Bethany's princible office. And she was proud of it. She went over to her fish tank and said "Isn't it great! It's what I've always wanted to decorate with!" Bethany said to her fish. She was just waiting for tomorrow so she could finally start teaching again.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Guys, Lilly(my character) will also go to cooking class k.

*Yawn*,"I don't wana go"said Lilly, she threw herself back into her plushy bed, "You will be late for college !"shouted Lilly's Best friend Leaf South wood which for some reason could always stay for sleepover's, as Leaf stood crossing her arms infront of Lilly looking at her with a annoyed expression,"Come on done be lazy"said Leaf,"No i don't wana go its soooo boring i just get extra time to sleep"replied Lilly, Lilly lift up her head and rubbed her eyes, she faced Leaf and yawned,"Fine I'll go"said Lilly,"Good, now go change"replied Leaf uncrossing her arms,"In a million years!"shouted Lilly slaking back down on the bed.
    Leaf grabbed Lilly's leg and gave it a big pull,Lilly fell down to the ground with a big bang,"Owch!"shouted Lilly,"What was that for!"shouted Lilly again, Lilly rubbed her bum and stood up, she dusted her pink silky robe,"Ow"said Lilly quietly again.
    "Now come on dress up"Replied Leaf,"Yes Leaf the friend i for some reason always let in"said Lilly rolling her eyes,"Good now you have to skip breakfast, so hurry up"Said Leaf, Leaf went out of the room and closed the door.
    Later Lilly came running down the stairs picking up a red comb from a cabinet on the way down,"Im here!"said exhausted Lilly brushing her hair, she was all dressed up in a beautiful black outline blue no sleeve top, a cute small red skirt, blue leg warmers, a yellow bag, cute diamond goggle purple boots, a hat with a pokemon sign and two black wrist bands,"Excellent, now go to the car"said Leaf,"Gosh ok ok, your not my mom but first let me check my class list"replied Lilly, Lilly went over to a pin board, she picked up a list of classes and looked at it, well there are allot of classes, but i will just go for like two, how bout cooking and umm....... Science!" said Lilly in her mind,"Come on we don't have all day and school stars in *Leaf stoped and looked at her watch* 30 mins!"said Leaf,Lilly put down the list on a nearby table.
    "Coming"replied Lilly.

Last edited:

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • Finished it...hope its ok!

Name: Alex Fangs

Nickname: -None-

Side: Neutral

Super Power: Inhuman Reflexes

Student or Teacher: Student(one of ten)

Classes: Science,English,Power Training.,Cooking.

Appearence:
    223149_211952348824045_150878461598101_767462_840614_s.jpg

Personality: Alex is always relaxed around his friends but he is always shy when talking to girls.He is really emotional.Its really hard to see him sad though.He always manages to hide it.Likes to read books.He is often found lonely.Always carries a good book in his bag.In his free time he mostly reads a book or daydreams.At some times he talks to himself.He's not a serious person but he can be serious when its needed.Likes to listen music but rarely found when listening.He can stay calm in really bad situations.When he gets angry...ehem...he gets''demonic''.((I think I will explain the demonic part later on the rp))

History: Alex was talking about the graduation with the others.And then they gone in to the construction site.He didnt want to but he stayed with the group.They opened the door and a bright flash came out the room.A minute later evryone had a power.They were using them but they looked like they didnt know how.Alex sighed at the moment.He didnt have powers.Next morning was the same typical morning.Alex was eating his cereal.Parents were out.Only he and his brother were at the house.His brother was coming behhind him silently.He always pulls pranks on Alex.He yelled and jumped on Alex.But Alex dodged it and he hit the ground.With that he find out his own power.
    He was not sure though.He was taking swimming and swordplay(fencing) as sport lessons outside the school.When he go to fencing after the ''event'' there was a tournament.He won the tournament without getting hit.He was now sure that his reflexes was improved.After seeing what the others done.Alex decided to use his power for good.

Last edited:
    Back