• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Apprentice [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: ^^;; Hey, it's longer then mine was. *shot...a billion times*

IC: "As far as I'm concerned," Nightmare muttered, poking his head out of Ace's shadow, "You never specified that cheating was against the rule- AHH!" Quickly ducking back into Ace's shadow so as not to lose too much of the hood on his cloak before the fireball burned off all of Kuina's hair, (now that, she would never let go,) he scrunched himself up in the corner of Ace's shadow, the shadow visibly stretching to the side showing where Nightmare had stuffed himself to halfly avoid the fireball, ".....FRIGGIN AY!!!" Nightmare yelled, losing all dignity, smothering Ace's shadow over the dancing red flames on his right shoulder.

"You know..." Nightmare sighed, as an arm dropped to the floor, most of the shoulder burnt off into a pile of ash, "It would really help if you didn't burn me in the process. Care to donate part of your shoulder?" Nightmare asked sarcastically, picking up the gray arm and wrapping the shadow he'd left with Ace around the shoulder. The shoulder magically reappeared, with the shadow lacking shoulder, arm, and leg, making it look more like a blob then anything else.

"Well, that ends that game. I need to sew my arm back on, if you'll excuse me." Nightmare said nonchalantly, sitting down on the couch and returning both of his split shadows into one, lining his heels. Holding the arm in her hand, Kuina paused, "Hmm..." The voice was definetely female, "How do I put this back on?" The shadow instantly sprang to life again and using a long thread of...er...shadow, the figure began to sew the arm back on, with a few 'ow!' or, 'watch it you idiot...thing!' from Kuina, before after 5 of the two, Nightmare took control again.

"Hurry it up!" Nightmare would bark instead or, "That stitch is out of place. Do it over!"

What opposite's they were!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I was in shock. Completely befuddled by the events taking place right before my eyes. "Shadowflare... what exactly are you doing?" That was what I wanted to ask. However, I was under the impression that she had gone off the deep end. This perception became even greater as Shadowflare attempted to make my shadow extra-crispy! I jumped in attempt to avoid getting burned as well, almost falling over in the process as I quickly used my arms to balance myself.

Nightmare eventually popped out of my shadow, and... stitched his arm back on using another shadow? "Between Captain Shadows and Mr. Undead, I'm starting to feel out of place here. Don't you guys do anything... normal?" I questioned the two before me, sweatdropping while doing so. For heroes, a lot of the Titans seemed to have some sort of dark feature to them. "We could like... get pizza or something? You guys don't even have any video games! We're teenagers y'know." Yay, my overopinionative self was acting up again. I'd probably get hit somewhere down the line at this rate.

----------------------------------

"Maria..." An emotionless voice called to the girl standing by the docks from behind, the source walking up beside her. "When are we starting the operation? Do you know?" Zephyra was still sporting her face of depression, and she was holding her board in her arms over her small chest, her bow sitting around her shoulder. "Slade told me very little about the orders. Although I have my own mission to accomplish. What about you?" It was bizarre to here a girl speaking so emotionlessly while having normal conversation, especially when the girl rarely talked.

OOC: Short too. >>;

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    It was a very dark night. The moon decided not to show up, and the stars did little to brighten the sky. To make matters worse, all the lights that illuminated the street she hovered over all simultaneously turned off. Priscilla pouted; Remlik must have been doing his thing already. After a quick scan down, she scowled, thinking his actions to be highly suspicious. Surely at least one or two people would notice and assume something was amiss! …but then, the majority of the people she had been watching over for the last couple of hours seemed extremely stupid and oblivious; only one little kid noticed his presence. The others who kept their distance at the bank were only paranoid. With a sigh, she tightened her grip on her glaive/pretend-broomstick and flew toward the direction of another one of her dear comrades. She had nothing to do, unfortunately, and so had decided to watch as the others did their duties. If she had stayed, she would have covered everything in Master Slade's hideout with pretty periwinkle ribbons (it was an annoying habit of hers, whenever she's bored) – and she knew that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

It wasn't at all difficult to find Cil, with the annoying screams of the people and the sound of utter destruction that filled the otherwise silent night. Shrieks of terror became louder and louder as she neared the site where she had been. Despite being a safe distance away, Priscilla could not help but shiver involuntarily. Cil was the most frightening one, she believed, out of all of the others that work for Master Slade. She wasn't afraid of her–of course not!– but that doesn't make her any less scary. Judging by the way she just acted, she could easily point out that Cil is absolutely merciless, sparing no one. She was Priscilla right now; Priscilla the person who is…well, human. She knew Cil had only been duly following her orders, but she still pitied the people as she watched them fall to the water. She could care less about the adults, mind, but there were some children among them, desperately trying to swim. As Fae, she would have actually mocked those poor people as they cried and panicked. No room for any humans emotions, because Master Slade said it will weaken her.

Oh! Snapping out of her rather glum thoughts (that's why she hated it when it was dark, it always made her feel all gloomy and depressed) she positioned her hand to get a firm grip on her glaive and raced back to the hideout. Remlik would have been finished with his work by now, so she needed to be back before him. She would very much prefer if he or Cil didn't find out about her spying on them. The two might get angry and fight her – of course, she would probably win, but she was slightly attached to them and she didn't want to hurt them.

Priscilla made it time, amazingly, considering she got lost a number of times. Remy must be goofing off somewhere… It wasn't long before he arrived however, so she decided that he simply got lost on his way. There were some awfully confusing halls in this place. In any case, she trailed quietly after him, still on her glaive, to where Master Slade was. She stopped once he opened the door, and waited outside. Master Slade might not want to be bothered.

Cil came just as their brief conversation was about to finish, and Priscilla flew up so she wouldn't be seen… or heard or felt, in her case. She stayed up there until Remlik left the room, and Cil entered. Moving as surreptitiously as she could, she trailed after him again, wondering when he would finally get annoyed at her. She always wondered why he's often quiet; he was no fun that way! And the fact that it seemed like he only knew two to three emotions gave her the creeps (ooh, but Zephy was much worse!).

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Whooooo! That is PERFECT Dark Night!

"Hey you," Remlik snapped in annoyance at the sight of Cil, shoving the heel of his palm into her cheek, (not terribly hard of course!) "Show some respect to Master Slade for once in your life." Shoving his hand in his pocket, Remlik pulled out a white cigarette and a lighter, already bored out of his mind after being entertained by the bank.

"I'll think about it." He heard Master Slade answer Cil, "It still depends." An eye plant that swayed in the room showed Remlik that Master Slade had just picked up one of the floppy disks- the one in the middle. Holding it up to the little source of light, Slade's one visible eye slid to look at the plant- He knew it was there, how could he not? Remlik had specifically asked permission to put it there, so that Slade could contact him whenever he needed. Which, was rarely, but still. Snapping his fingers, Remlik lit the cigarette, spinning the lighter and stuffing it back into his pocket, and the Eye of Nirvana plant
    closed it's eye.

Remlik lazily stalked around the headquarters, never even noticing Fae for lack of perception. That is, until...

"Huh...where am I?" Remlik asked himself, looking around at the massive amount of cloned Slade Lackeys in long tubes, "...Well, I doubt this is the way out..." Remlik sighed and decided in this situation, a solution needed to be thought up. Well, always a good time to take a walk. Turning around to retrace his steps, Remlik paused, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and blowing out some smoke.

"...I feel like I'm being watched." Remlik said to himself, still oblivious to Fae, "....Ehh?" Remlik dropped his half smoked cigarette (stolen from a local gas station of course) and crushed it with his heel, waving away the smoke and absorbing all the smell with a seed that grew twice as large after the smell, smoke, cigarette and everything had been absorbed into it. Master Slade probably wouldn't like the smell, Remlik had reasoned when he'd made this upgrade to his seeds.

"...Hmm..." Remlik thought for a moment, thinking who could possibly be watching him. Not Cil, she couldn't possibly be bored enough to bother with that. Well, she could always be stalking him, wondering who would be sent on tomorrow's mission. Nope. Retracing his steps a few halls back, Remlik finally noticed a very fine, powder on the ground, and he stooped down to look. (OOC: Hope you're okay with the powder Mari, otherwise, Remlik would never ever figure out you were there. x_x)

"Ehhh?? Fae?" Remlik bent down even closer to look, then decided, that probably wasn't the safest thing being so close to the powder, "Hmm...I wonder if she knows how to get around here...I should find her. But, I don't even know where I am!"

OOC: xD Remlik's such an oblivious idiot. Hmm, no wonders as to why he doesn't get missions. (getting lost in the headquarters. xDDD)

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Backtracking​
    I slapped Remilks hand away. "Don't touch me you petty little theif!" I yelled at him. The only thing that kept me from attacking his was the look I could feel Slade giving me. I never had liked it. "You've got no right!" I heard Slade answer my question. "Please tell me you're not thinking of sending that thing on the mission?!" I asked increduously.
    Present​
    As I heard Remilk leaveing I yelled at him. "I mean, this was the first mission he actually did right!" When I heard Remilks footsteps leave far enough away so he couldn't hear me, I talked to Slade. "Why do you allow him to go on missions? You know he doesn't do them right and doesn't take them seriously." I stared at Slade without seeing a thing. "You're letting such loosers in. Hardly any of them can do anything!" I hated haveing othes here, it was fine when it was just Slade and I. Not everyone here, messing things up for Slade. 'I can't beilieve that he said I didn't respect Slade. He was the only one I did respect. He's the only who actually ever cared about me.' I let my thoughts wonder at this and listended to Slade talking.

I left the room and bowed a little as I left. I walked down the hall. Feeling and senseing where my room was. As I walked toward my room, I could sense someone was in the hall. Not just one, but two people. "Who's in the hall?! Who's blocking my way?!" People knew better than to get me angry, and Remilk had already done that. I walked over to the person who was standing right in the middle of the hall. From what I sensed, it was Remilk and Priscilla. 'Oh great! It's Remilk and his little stalker!' "What?! Are you doing in the hallway of my room?!

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Priscilla watched Remlik as he bent down to look at the golden powder she left – her Fairy Dusts, as she fondly liked to call it. She giggled softly, realizing that he had been utterly oblivious to her presence the whole time she tailed him. She thought, considering he was mostly quiet and calm and stuff, that he was one of the people who were calculating and super smart. Seeing him now, as he just spoke to himself, she knew she had to be wrong.

She snapped her finger lightly, letting the powder explode. Actually, it just sort of crackled. That was one thing Master Slade taught her to do, controlling the power and intensity of the explosions. It would be dangerous to her and the others around her if she had no control, or so she was told. Master Slade said that was why her no good parents surrendered her to him, because she had destroyed a lot of their furniture and even wounded one of her siblings. She felt a pang of guilt at the thought, but instantly scolded herself. No-no, she doesn't care about them now. She was perfectly happy with her life as it is... and her life didn't include them she couldn't even remember what they looked like.

Grinning as she threw aside her silly thoughts, she spun herself so that she was upside down, then lowered herself slowly. She made it so that her eyes were leveled with Remlik's then gently pinched his cheek with her free hand. "Boo~" She cried with a giggle, "hello there!" She turned her glaive again, so that she was now upright. "You know, Remy, you shouldn't think out loud like that. It's weird." To emphasize her point, she raised a finger and wagged it. She was about to add that it was silly of him to get even foot close to her superduper Fairy Dusts, but Cil's scary yell made her jump. Uh-oh, she was angry… and it's all Remy's fault!

Jumping out her glaive, she ran toward Remlik and hid behind him. She gripped her glaive with her right hand, prepared to defend herself should Cil go ballistic, and clutched Remlik's shirt with her left hand. For your information, she was not scared! It was just that Cil was so much bigger than her and now that she was livid, there was no telling what she'll do. And besides, she really didn't want to hurt Cil, y'know, if they fought. Master Slade might get furious with her. "Your fault, you deal with her." She whispered urgently to Remlik, relieved that she was still safely behind him.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Remlik was rubbing his pinched cheek with his right hand as he craned his head back to look at the girl, asking genuinely, "What's my fault? Cil? She was being rude to Master Slade, she had it coming." Remlik blinked, and noticed that Cil was indeed, right in front of them. What an odd situation. A) He had a girl that was about ten hiding behind him, B) He had a very angry girl in front of him that was wearing clothes that looked as though they'd come from the circus, and C) He had no idea why this was happening at all!

"I'm lost." Remlik replied coolly to Cil's question, "But, if this is the hallway to your bedroom, then I'm not lost anymore..." Remlik paused. Actually, to be absolutely truthful, he was. He'd never wandered into this hallway, mainly because Cil was here, and mainly because Remlik's room was not anywhere near the headquarters, in fact, it was in the building next to headquarters. An old apartment building that was utterly abandoned, in which Remlik had used all his free time to fix up. It was definetely a place you could live, as long as you were Remlik, or didn't mind all the plants.

And if you failed to notice that everything was clean and new and stolen.

"Well," Remlik sighed, not wanting to provoke Cil any further (not that he cared, but it'd be a pain to try and explain it to Master Slade later on,) he asked both girls, "Where's the exit to this metal dump anyway?"

~ + ~

"I'd like to correct you on that," Nightmare sighed, "You and ShadowFlare seem to be the only people who are normal teenagers. My host is a teenager, but I am but millions of years old, and I don't really want to know how old the walking dead one is. And it's just us four, so far, unless the guy staring and laughing outside is gonna join us." Nightmare pointed at the boy laughing at a girl outside the window, dressed like a street thug. Ace had all the aspects of 'new kid' down for him, and if Nightmare had been of this century, then he might've bullied and tricked him, but in his century, there was no such thing as 'the new kid' just, a new enemy or a new ally.

"Well, I'm going to go follow Mr. Death to the training room." Nightmare muttered. Kuina's shadow giggled, "Half-Dead vs. All-Dead, which is more powerful?" Before Nightmare lifted his foot and stamped on her shadow, causing her to cry out, 'eeek!'.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for my delay. Stomach viruses have a way of making it hard to be coherent.

I stood calmly facing a holographic projection of a randomized humanoid. Thanks to the technology, it had mass, and an adaptive "mind" for fighting. Almost as good as a real adversary, in some ways better.Recently, I had a bit of a facination with the chineese straight sword, which was what I was using against the projection, using a katana similarly generated by the machine. If our blades had clashed, he would have had the perfect advantage. But our blades never touched.

I spun, jumped, did wild flips that carried me away from the straightforward strikes of the more powerful blade. This was how I fought best. I never got tired, I never got strained. So I could keep this kind of fight up for as long as it took. Eventually, it did make a mistake, and my blade was there. Sliding into a perfect stab through it's throat. As the hologram deteriorated into white light that dissipated, I rested the blade on my shoulder. I didn't need a break, but some habits of the living were hard to break...

Elsewhere~​

Maria shrugged, shifting her turban slightly. "I wish you wouldn't call me that. It's a girls name, you know." She said dryly. "Anyway, we start as soon as we're ready." She said, stepping up to one of the boats tethered to the docks, hopping in to make sure that everything was in order. "As for why..." She paused, turning to face the girl. "There's something that I want more than anything else. And I'm working in order to get that." After a quick check of the relatively small engine, she turned to the chains keeping the boat attached to the dock. In a flash of fintly blue steel, the chains were split and dangling. Angel smiled up at her asscociate. "Hop in."

OOC: Yes, I know it's short, but I'm being pressured for thanksgiving. T_T

Dark Night

Years
    "I wasn't being rude to Slade. All I had done was ask a question." I said as I looked at the two of them without seeing. "You must be pretty lost, being so far away from that dump that you live in." I walked toward Remilk and Priscilla. I could hear Remilks heart beat, it was a little faster than normal, and so was Priscilla. I really couldn't believe that Slade had let this little girl in here. 'Slade's getting to careless in his old age.' I sighed and looked at the little girl, with my cold, blood red eyes. "Why are you hiding behind that petty little theif? If you're part of Slade's crew, you don't have to hide behind anyone." I couldn't see her, I only knew she was a small little girl. It was sad that I couldn't see the faces of the people that I destroyed. I didn't have the joy of seeing that. "It's the same way you came in. Down this hall and to the left!" I answered Remilks's question. "What kind of idiot gets lost in here?!" I mumbled to myself as I pushed pass the both of them.

I walked down the hall towards my room, listneing for the beeping. Slade had installed a beeping mechanism so that whenever I got closer to my room, the beeping would get louder and louder. Once I reached my door I walked slowly in. I was in a bad mood and I didn't feel like sleeping. I sat down on my bed, thinking about what I had done on the bridge. I could still recall the screams of terror as I heard the people fall into the water, trying to escape their inevetable destiny to die that night. I lied down with my arms crossed behind my head. I smiled as I thought more about what I had done, that always put me in a better mood. My thoughts wondered as I stared in the blank dark. No lights or shadows. I thought about the mission that was to happen tomorrow. "Who's going to go tomorrow? I hope Slade makes the right decission. There's no way he'd let that little theif and slacker go?!" I rolled over on to my right side. I again stared into nothing.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Albeit her hand still gripped the hem of Remlik's shirt, Priscilla could feel it clench and unclench as Cil spoke. She tapped her foot repeatedly on the concrete beneath her, gritting her teeth as she did so. Calm down. She told herself repeatedly, although she knew doing that never actually worked before. Calm down, calm down, calm down. She's your ally! You can't just attack her. Master Slade needs her abilities! She's… she's… she's blind!

She blinked, amethyst eyes staring at the older girl's crimson ones. That thought worked, somehow. Priscilla didn't like fighting when she had an advantage… it wouldn't feel right. Okay, so she knew Cil was as capable as a person with four eyes, and that she can still kick butt without seeing them, but it was still a fact. Her hands stopped its series of clenches and her teeth were saved before they had been reduced to white powder, but she was far from composed. She was still boiling. As she watched Cil retreat to her room, she took a deep breath and yelled. "By the way, I was hiding because I'm afraid I'd lose to my impulse and just start hitting you like mad!" She gasped for air after she finished, grinning.

Yelling always calmed her down.

Humming a happy tune, she twirled around and jumped onto her glaive, hovering just in front the older boy. As she glanced at him, she remembered that Remlik was probably annoyed right now; she noticed before that he wasn't quite fond of loud noises… and she just made a real loud one. "H-hey, Remy, can I go see your plants right now? They're really pretty and... I sorta have nothing to do..." She grinned sheepishly, giggling anxiously as she unconsciously twiddled with a loose strand of her hair. She didn't want to be alone right now, it was too boring alone! If Remy was mad at her, and went back skulking in his room doing whatever he did for fun, then she'd have to find another person to bother – and no one else was available right now. The mere thought of ennui sent shiver down her spines.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Remlik frowned and furrowed his brow in annoyance when Cil accused him of idiocy, called his apartment building a dump, and made him out to be a petty thief when his mission had been the main mission, instead of the diversion like Cil's, but he held his silence. If she knew that it'd been a diversion from attention to the bank, then that was none of his business, and what Cil did made no difference to what he did. Nobody would've gotten to the bank anyway, even without her less then useful help. She annoyed him to no end just as much of the other people Slade hired.

Remlik flinched at the loud shout Fae had just emitted, and sighed, regaining his composure in less then a minute. (Or lack thereof) Smoothing out his jacket and the black shirt underneath, it took him awhile to actually hear what Fae had asked him, and when it finally registered, he took a double take. Very few of his plants were pretty, most of them were killer plants or something like that. The few plants that were pretty, even in the slightest, were usually buds that were poisonous to the slightest touch. Remlik paused and thought for a moment. Well, for one, his pad was a junk yard, and the assortment of smells flowing from the plants was kind of hard to get used to, but if Fae wanted to come, why deny it from her? Beside's, she had a better sense of direction then Remlik did in the first place. It'd be easier to get out of this accursed maze with her around.

"Sure. But don't touch any of the plants, and no exploding powder." Remlik shrugged, and down the hall and to his left he went. And there it was, the door out of the maze that was Slade's hideout, and looking over his shoulder he said aloud, "I hope Slade doesn't send the Blind Bat. She'll probably get mad at me in the end and screw up the whole mission."

~ + ~

"I thought you said you were still having trouble with the program Ace made. Or, is this a different one?" Nightmare asked, standing at the control panel for the first time since his arrival in the Titan's Tower. He'd never spent much time in the training room, because, whether the holograms had shadow's or not, they weren't real shadows, and Nightmare couldn't really control them. Therefore, he was technically a sitting duck when it came to the training room. In fact, he hadn't really come to the training room to train, as he'd told ShadowFlare and Ace, he'd mostly come here to escape the massive onslaught of Kuina, the game, the fridge, and the noise in general.

Nightmare idly looked through the training session's programmed, finding little interest in any, mostly because he knew that even with his dead side's stonger stamina and strength, he'd still be the piece of dead meat that he'd eaten earlier, except this time, it'd be on a silver platter, and it would only be half dead.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Once again, being rushed. *hides from David* don't poke me with the stick. ;_;

"There are a few difficulty settings. This was mainly to ease stress." I said, glancing over at my ally. "Besides, this time I had a severe advantage weapon wise." I reached into one of the sheaths at my belt, this one more of a pouch, and pulled out a short, gold-leafed stick, with a slight part line in the middle, but returned it to its holder. I moved over to a small weapon rack, looking over the available melee weapons, and smiled as I pulled out a double sword. Then I blinked, pausing. Smile? Was I starting to feel anticipation again? How remarkable. I turned, talking mostly for my own sake as I walked over to the terminal in my usual flat voice. "One of the more useful advantages is that I can try to learn weapons a lot faster. For instance, I've never picked up one of these before. But I don't need to worry about holding myself back. If I stab myself, what's the worst that can happen?"

Elsewhere~

Angel hopped out of the boat as it crunched into the island none-too gently, looking around at the island, then looking over the tower. "Hmm, I have absolutely no idea what kind of security they have..." he said to himself, then looked over at Zephyra. "I'm here to help you get in, and provide a diversion for the rest of the titans. Any other measures you find yourself against inside are your own." He said, cracking his knuckles in preparation, the small gem on the turban seeming to take in all the light around it, appearing almost neon, while giving off no light. This wasn't going to be easy, since his best odds were at least two on one.. But he had faith in the blue magic, and so he would either prevail, or die well. "You ready to do this?" he asked, glancing at the main door...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Harvey, who is still around the docks started to notice something suspicious. Of course, it got his full attention. The girl with the turban to whom he yelled out names too did not hear him, and perhaps for good reason as others started to gather around her. They all seemed messed up in their own way, to Harvey anyway, just seeing how they dress and all. Like he should talk, Mr. Punkstar over here, anyway they all look like freaks to him. However, some more girls appeared, of course the short blonde girl with the crazy blue turban was still there. Then some guy walked up to her and started to talk, he looked a bit older and has blonde hair too but more silky.

As Harvey moved closer to the group to inspect them he hid behind some cargo at the docks. "What the hell?!" Harvey thought as he saw a robot, at least that's what it looked like to him. She looked like a little strange kid at first but now that he has a closer look he could see that she has white metallic limbs with disgusting glowing veins in them. He then saw another girl in the whacky group of misfits; she looked to be his age and had tanned skin. She has an athletic body covered in a bright orange shirt and tight black pants. What caught Harvey's attention the most was her long dark violet hair that covered one eye of hers. Harvey licked his lips, he liked what he saw.

"Who the hell are these people?" Harvey thought to himself,

And finally he saw one other member of the outcast group. A kid. A small little girl. To Harvey at least, she has blue hair and seems to be the happiest one out of everyone there. His eyes widen as he heard a word, a name, a name that they all said as if they were friends with the person who has this name,"Slade".

Harvey sat back down behind the cargo boxes before the weird group went back doing their own thing. Harvey started to smile and thought to himself,"Slade huh? I got myself a lead, time for some fun.." followed by the cracking of fists. However when he got back up they were gone, or at least out of Harvey's eye sight, since he wasn't paying attention to where they were heading off too or if they split up. He sighed in disappointment that he didn't get a chance to fight them, but maybe the rest of the kids back at the tower can hook him up with a fight or two. Harvey felt that maybe he should better call them up or something instead of completely ignoring them. He took out a cell phone, yeah a cell phone. Everyone had their own ways of communicating whether it was mind powers, teleportation, crazy devices, but Harvey just had a plain old cell phone, better than nothing.

He flipped open the damn thing, he's surprised that it still works since it's all banged up. He called up headquarters, he wasn't too sure if he'll be heard or not but it's worth a shot. After a while of waiting through beeps he finally got a hold of the line and got the away message, everyone's voice is in it, but his, Harvey began to wonder what the hell he was doing when everyone was making the message and completely forgot what he was thinking about, the beep came,

"Uhh...uh.. yo, this is Impact, sup kids." He said in a dull tone as if he just rolled out of bed, "Anyway, I-uh, was like walking and saw these crazy people in like mad blue turbans and like robot chicks and stuff, you guys better check this stuff up cuz, they were talkin bout Slade yo, Slade. I uhh am at the docks here, forgot why... ca--" Harvey was cut off, he couldn't leave his number. At least he was able to leave a message, half-assed at most.

Dark Night

Years
    I had fallen asleep just a little after I'd layed on my bed. The little boy stood in front of me, snickering. "What are you lauging at?!" He looked at me again, saying nothing. 'Okay, this is what Slade taught me to deal with.' I thought as the other kids surrounded me. "What do you want!" I was attacked from behind first, I jumped up and spun in the air, hitting the kid in the back of the head, knocking him out cold. The others attacked and I spun around, using my black force feilds, to attack. I hit them at their pressure points, just nocking them out. The little boy, the one who started it all, somehow managed to get a hold of fire. I hand't realized and he got me in the eyes. The last thing that I ever saw, was the yellow, orange, and blue light comeing straight at me. I turned around, my force feild surrounded my whole body and knocked everyone away from me. I was screaming, I couln't see a thing! I woke up with a start, sweating. 'It's been quite a while since I've had the dream. I can't believe I let it get to me like that.' I said as I wiped off the sweat comeing down my face and neck. "It must be just Remilk and the little girl getting to me." I said, trying to reason with myself. I decided to go for a walk outside, cool down. I searched for my coat and went out the door. I remebered the way out of Slade's headquarters as I walked down the halls.

As I walked out the door, a blast of cold air hit me like a bunch of pins and needles. I walked through the practically empty streets of the town, I'd done my deed for the night, I didn't bother to do anymore. As I walked I thought about what Priscilla had said. I smiled, the only thing she did was insult herself. "Just like a little girl, has problems with self control. That's more dangerous than I am, to be afraid of yourself." I continued to walk through the cold streets, force feilds under the soles of my feet, keeping me a little bit above the ground.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Darthmoose...wtf????

We're inside Slade's Hideout...You wouldn't see us, nor would you know where we were...considering that the former Titans disappeared trying to find the hideout, and didn't succeed. If that's not what you're post is about, I'm really confused then. >.<

Dark_Night, sorry but the first poster (was that me?) didn't say that there was any snow, so you're going to have to edit that out, or we can just pretend it's not there. o o;

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I swear it, this entire building needs some work. Maybe I'll take some time later to spiff it up." I mumbled to myself as I glanced over the technology in what I referred to as the Media Center. It contained the television, an outdated gaming console, some speakers, as well as an outdated GPS system linked to the television, amoung other items capable of keeping heroes informed of things taking place in the city. The truth of the situation was, and would continue to be if I didn't attempt to fix it, was that we were not going to prove to be very useful until we update some technology. Hell, the interior of the tower in general could use some work... Not to mention I still required my own room.

There was one thing that had been bugging me lately. I had been getting the odd sensation that I was being watched. Everywhere I went, no matter the location, I couldn't ditch the feeling. It was peculiar, that much was certain. I walked, silently, over to the window, and glanced out at the sun, which had almost disappeared beyond the horizon. It's something I can't really explain, but that sunset just seemed dangerous to me. The reds and oranges were almost predicting the conflict to come. The conflict both with Slade, as well as the conflict amoung ourselves. Although, that couldn't be taken as nothing more than literal when referring to me, but ah well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are aware that I dislike referring to you as Angel. I'd much rather call you by your real name..." Zephyra said, in her usual cold tone. Although she was somewhat human, it was hard to note that sometimes. However, it was hard to tell she was mostly robot at times as well. "As for their security... it's incredibly weak at the moment. He is uncomfortable there, which implies to me he has little protection." Realizing what she had just said, Zephyra announced how she knew so to her companion. A rare thing indeed. "I don't know how much of my past you are aware of... But, I am able to feel the emotions of someone very... dear to me." While saying this, she readied her bow, and through her board into the water alongside the boat so that it was floating alongside. She quickly jumped onto it, and her pink eyes began to glow as the wind lifted the board up from underneath. "I'm not suited to the water... I'll fly alongside..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: With nothing to post, making this only from Angel's perspective.

IC: "And you know very well that Maria is a girl's name." I said calmly in route. At her explanation though, I looked around curiously. "Sounds interesting.. It could be inconveniant if it works both ways. Should I expect them to know we're here?" I asked as the boat reached the island, and I stepped onto the solid ground. "Either way, it just means I'll have to make bigger explosions." I cracked my knucles, my eyes getting a strange blue sheen to them. "I have a bad feeling about this.. that means it's going to be fun."

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "And Angel makes you sound like less of a girl?" Zephyra responded quite clearly. If you were to look below Zephyra, you could see waves crashing in at one point below her, showing that the wind was gathering in one place and pushing upwards. "At least... you can say you're a girl. I'm barely human after all." You'd think that anyone would at least change the tone of their voice when saying a line like that. But, not Zephyra. "As for my ability... Yes it is a shared technique. However, I believe that he has yet to understand it. Not to mention that my feelings change only on rare occassions. I'm undetectable to him, but not the other way around." The board suddenly began gaining altitude, and Zephyra called down to her ally. "I'm commencing the first step in this operation. You are aware of what you must do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, I was unaware of everything taking place. Hell, I was too distracted by my attempts to fix the fridge door to even consider anything else. When I finally considered the job finished, I picked a bottle of orange juice out of the masses of beverages and snacks that I had gone out to purchase earlies in the day. I just hadn't had any time until then to place them all in. Thinking I'd check what was on TV, I began my long, difficult treck to the couch. Yup, a long treck of less than ten meters.

As I walked past the window before the television, I noticed that the sun had almost completely set. The city was nearly set in darkness. Thats when, however, something shot up at me from outside. It was on an angle, and cut through the glass of the window. I glanced up, and saw a pink, glowing arrow, which suddenly dispersed. "Don't tell me..."

"Hello, brother." An emotionless female voice said from beyond the window. My eyes slowly moved back down to the window level, to find myself face to face with my other self, Zephyra. She was riding her pink and white board, based off of my model, and she had a bow draped over her shoulder. Her arms were crossed as she looked me over, as well.

"Oh, so we're calling me brother, now? You know very well what your relation is to me." I sighed. "And why the hell did you go into hiding for over a year!? I've been wanting to talk to you about our condition! We need to get this all fix-"

"I'm afraid I don't want this fixed, brother." Zephyra replied as her eyes began to glow. I perfect circle was cut in the glass by the wind, and it plummeted towards the ground. She slowly floated in before me, and stepped off of the board onto the ground below. "I am quite content being my own person. Slade has showed me the light. He saved me, something those scientists, nor you even tried to do. However, join me, brother! You know you want revenge against the people who killed our family, our friends! We may not be whole anymore, but I'm still you! I love you like a brother! Join Slade for me. No, for yourself! He can help you!"

"As much as I'd like to believe your story, I'm certain meaningless slaughter is not the answer we're searching for." I backed off a bit, until I was close enough to my board to use the wind to shoot it into my hand. I pressed a switch on the bottom of the board, and it suddenly began to change into a sword, which I then held with both hands, my body crouched over. "Why don't you come with me? Slade is feeding you lies, and your naivety is allowing you to think he is right!"

"Why should I!? You left me with nothing! If you won't come with me by your own will, then I'll make you come by force!" She yelled as she quickly pulled back the string on her bow, an arrow of pink energy suddenly appearing in it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked in suprise as I felt a slight shudder go through the tower. I turned, my voice was still dry, but sharp. "Situation. Move." I said, forgetting the holographic generation terminal, snatching up my chineese short sword on the way out. I moved, and took the stairwell rather than the eevator. When you didn't have to worry about getting tired, you could go down several floors much faster than an elevator. Something was going on.. I felt.. A slight tension in my chest. Anxiety? That was new, and I didn't like it...

I ducked behind one of the indents in the hall, marvelling. Whoever built this, either expected the need for stealth in their own home, or was an idiot. As the guy in blue armor walked towards me, I slowly sheathed the short sword by hooking in in some of the ribbing in my armor, and shifted the grip on the double-sword to both hands...

Elsewhere

"I. would. APPRECIATE. It, if you didn't refer to me as one." I said, not really vcaring. We all had our problems, after all. I cracked my knuckles as I looked at the door... This would be interesting.. Usually, even big things, if they were simply, the blue magic didn't take a price. Usually... I smiled, touching the door lightly as my companion rose. "Explode." I said calmly to the door, and it began to shake and shudder, the heavy metal actually bending as it tried to resist the kinetic energy wreaking havok on it, until it crumpled in, sending a minor shockwave through the tower. I raised a small portable screen, looking almost like a monacle. A gift from Slade, for this job.

I smiled to myself. According to the infared scanner, there was nothing hot on this whole floor, let alone close. Still, I kept my sword at the ready as I let the scanner fall back onto it's cord. It turned out to be a good thing, because it stopped this.. Thing, from chopping me down with what looked like a quarterstaff with blades.

"You're cold." I grunted, manaing to use both hands, one on the flat of my blade to stop his strike. He was strong "You're dead." He said, in a voice that sounded like old paper crumbling.. Maybe this was a mistake. There was something about him, that just creeped me out. And he was just one of these Titans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back