• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Really? I mean, I knew his real name, but I didn't realize that Larry's real name was robin's real one spelled backwards! And it seems that the whacked out censors are now making his first name a censored word :surprised

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Sorry for the Double Post but who saw "Aftershock"? I saw it and it was my favorite!! I can't wait till the next episosde! It is the second part to "Aftershock"! "Aftershock" was so violent and cool!!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Yay, you found the club! Sorry...I didn't see the episode. I haven't watched TT in a long time. ^^;

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Ok I Am In My Fav. Character(s) Are:
    Beastboy
    Robin
    Raven
    Starfire
    Cyborg
    Oops Did I Name All Of Them?
    I Guess I Did I Like All Of Them!!!
    Have You Guys Heard About The New Episode Terra Is Controlled By Slade
    & Beastboy Tries To Tell Her But Then The Commercial Waz Over...
    I Cant Wait Till Saturday!!!

MaZor

Banned
    Years
  • Can I join? Hope it's not too late. And yeah I saw that too, she looked kinda confused and sad. I think she'll turn around.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Yeah! You can join! You don't have to ask! Just say that you're in! She doesn't look confused but she really is! She will try to turn around but something bad happens! I know what will happen!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back