• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2004
    has anyone seen the episode when robins counterpart comes and his name is larry. he has this magic finger. and he turns the city into a toon world. Thats why larry is my favorite Teen titan

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Yeah Aftershock was definatly the greatest episode yet, and i dont wanna watch the new commercial for Aftershock 2 cause it'd spoil some of the episode XD But it was sad how Terra even beat Beast boy...poor beast boy! XD

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Aww man, I didn't get to see Aftershock 1! Does anyone know when they're gonna replay it?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Heh, I can only imagine what beast boy would do to slade if he saw him again, because of what he made Terra do.XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Nevermore is my favorite because you actually get to see Raven in her different forms. I like her when shes in pink and giggles. :) Happy Raven!

MaZor

Banned
    Years
    I still dont get what happened. Ravens father turned into like an evil side of raven, and it seemed like raven just absorbed him. I guess evertime she gets angry, she looks like that red raven, like in aftershock when she fought terra. But then I don't get how she really defeated her father.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Raven defeated him by using all the sides of her personality to defeat the evil father.

MaZor

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I know that. What I'm saying is how could she have defeat her father if she stills turns into like an evil raven when she gets mad, cuz if you notice, in aftershock when she got mad, her eyes looked just like the evil Ravens eyes. Then again that might just happen when her powers get out of control.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    Yeah! It only happenes when her weakness gets to her, she gets mad!

Like in Nevermore, when she was fighting Dr. Light, she got mad because light was her weakness!
    In Aftershock, when she fought Terra, started to tell the truth about Raven but Raven hates to admit thew truth so then she got mad!

In here she was in her head!

MaZor

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, heres some pics of evil terra:

Teen Titans Fan Club

Teen Titans Fan Club

Teen Titans Fan Club

Teen Titans Fan Club

Teen Titans Fan Club

Teen Titans Fan Club

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    That's not terra. Remember, slade controlled her with that outfit.XD

So, a suitable name for that would be- Slade in a female super-powered teenagers body.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back