• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Fans!

Years
    It's anime...but not J anime...its not the type of anime that most would concider as Japanese anime as it is american animation.

But anyways, I am a fan and my favourite character is Robin, followed by Raven and Starfire.

I haven't been watching it as of late though o.o

Years
    Heh. There's a TT club in here and I'm a proud member of it. So, ofcourse I'm a Teen Titans fan! XD

Yeah. Robin+Starfire and BB+Raven

Years
    I watch it and I enter character discussions, episode reviews, and insane ships/fictions a plenty.

Just mulling what to do now in the aftermath of the cancellation. Shifty eyes.

But yeah, I can talk Titans canon or not. And I'm not a Canon Nazi, so it's all smooth sailing really. I even know enough of the comics but that is taking time. I'm a quick study however.

Last edited:
    Years
    My issue with Cyborg isn't him but more the writers as they don't know what to do with him. Their timidity with his race (which is a main part of his comic shtick) is one of my main gripes of the series.

But his season (season three) actually turned the series around from the light-hearted fare season one-two were and proved they can't be light anymore and improved the quality of writing (not to mention making Brother Blood, a sucky comic villain into someone of actual character, no, really amazing). And he himself had some nice spotlights since then (Overdrive, Cy the Barbarian).

Although he didn't have much with Season Five but then they had everything else to deal with...shifty eyes.

Back