• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Well if he wouldn't have been disappointed that Terra already liked BB and then try to hit on star, I wouldn't be so mean! A titan doesn't act that way!" He yelled over to Hydra. "So you and him can just go sit in the corner for all I care!" Cyborg then got red in the face from anger as he turned around with the rest of the group. Terra in BB's arms and Star in Robins.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I looked out side of Aerais's window and saw it was dark already. "Well time to go to bed. Let's go get the other titans!" I said walking out of her room and out of the tower. "Hey guys! Bedtime!" I said pointing to the sky, for it was dark.

"Okay we're coming!" They said racing each other into the tower and into bed.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Terra yawned again as she walked upstairs to her room.
    "So...sleeeeeeepy....:sleeping:" she mumbled.
    The tired girl went into the bathroom and took a shower.After that, she came out and got into her usal pair of orange PJs with little black stars and her other pair of fuzzy slippers, her blue ones.She walked downstairs to find that some of the Titans were seated around the huge plasma TV, with popcorn, pizza and other snackfood.
    "Star!" she called. "Do you have anymore of that sushi pudding?^^"

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerais smiled softly as she rubbed her arms. The angel stood, walking over to the windows. Before the Titans broke their surprise and told the heavenly woman that she was to band together with them, the had had an larger window put in, so the symbol could come and go as she pleased. They obviously understood she needed to stretch her wings once in a while. Fumbling with the clasp, her nimble fingers worked out the metal knot, throwing open the two windows. The air blew against her silver locks, a small smile creeping upon her lips.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: It's 11:00 in this rp right now. We all should be asleep :tired:
    I was hoping to get the next morning going now but no you guys have to keep this going! Yes, I'm tired! And my patients shorten when I get tired. You have been warned! You get one warning before I completly become impatient.

IC: I rolled over to my clock and saw it was 11:00. I got out of bed and knocked on Aerais door and said, "Can you sleep?" I didn't give her time to respond. "I can't sleep I think I'll take a walk for awhile. You want to come? If so let's go I'll wait for you in the living room. I'll give you 15 minutes." I said then I sat down on the couch in the living room and looked at everyone else. 'Guess they can't sleep either.' I thought to myself as I relaxed on the couch.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    The angel was no longer in her room. It appeared that she had taken flight from her window perch, trails of plasma coloring the sky, creating auroras from where she'd flown by. The only remnants of her presence...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I hope it's not too late but can I join?

Name: Crystal
    Powers: She has the ability to lower the temperature in her surrounding area while gathering moisture to form ice into any shape that she wishes
    Looks: Long blue hair, baby blue eyes, she wears a white tank top, dark blue shorts and she has a silver necklace with a small crystal pendant.
    History: She knows nothing about her past, She was named Crystal by the girl who took care of her.

If there's anything I need to change just tell me.
    Sorry about that. I have a fever and I can't think clearly.

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Ack... Marina, I'm sooooo sorry... My character, Aerais absorbs memories and knocks people out through skin-to-skin contact... >.< So er... You might want another power...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back