• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Raven: sometimes anyone can be unsure and someone will always act like a jerk but I know im your friend but come on you need sleep
    Hydra: raven you are so nice
    Raven: uhhh..
    Hydra: ok time to go!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Well I'm not waiting any onger." I said sleepily getting up nd walking out of the tower. The cool breeze it my face and when I looked up I saw an aurora in the sky. I looked down still walking and smiled alittle bit saying, "I guess she decided to take off without me." I got to the foot of a moutain and calmly entered the forest. When I got halfway up I started hearing wolf howls. When I turned my back there was a pack of wolves behind me. "It's you guys again. Nice to finally meet you again." I said smiling. They reconized my voice and came to me waging their tails. "Hey you guys want to take a walk with me for old times sake?" I said as the nodded. We walked to the summit of the mountain and looked over the land with the tt tower right in the middle. 'What a beautiful spot.' I thought to myself as I just sat there. The wolves howled again as a sign that they were leaving. So they left me to gaze at the valley below. As I looked over the horizon I saw a dot flying toward me. My first instinct was to shoot it down, But then came the out line of Aerais, I stood up and started waving both hands. "Aerais! Come down and see what I see!" I yelled as the eco soon followed.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    ((What time is it in the RP?If it's morning, Terra will wake up in my next post.))

Terra tossed and turned in her fitful sleep.She was having a nightmare, no doubt.Her eyes and palms glowed briefly and then stopped.She kicked at one point, and knocked her bedsheets off.
    By the time it was morning, the 15 year old was sleeping on the floor.

((Oh and paige, if you want someone to ask Hydra to join the team, I/Terra can do that.:)))

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Cross then stood up. "...." He walked out the door, not knowing if he wanted to return. "....Why are you doing this!?" Cross yelled. " I will find you....Brother!"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    ((I didn't know Cross had a brother....Does he?))
    Terra woke up startled.She could hear someone shouting...in her drowsiness((is that how you spell it?)) she couldn't tell who it was.
    "SO early in the morning!Geez!" Terra sleeply said as she stood up from the floor and peered at her alarm clock which she had forgotten to set the night before.
    "Seriously!" she said irratatedly and went to take a shower.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    OOC: ...Who knows.....
    -------------------------------
    "Cross left theTitan Tower,Searching.
    "Where are you?!" Cross said.
    "I'm right here,Little Brother!" Said his Brother,Flame.
    "Grrr....I've been Waiting to Take you Down!" Cross said,in another rage.
    "Oh really? Well..." Said Flame,Throwing a old,ripped book by Cross.
    "Do you know what that is...Little Bro?" Said Flame,Laughing.
    "......." Cross just stared at the book,in Shock.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Terra finished combing her long blonde hair.She heard noises from far away, but she assumed it was probally two boys doing some or some other dumb thing like that. 'Nah...' she thought.

She quickly got dressed in black jeans, a shirt that was like her usal top exept it was orange with a black T with no sleeves, a backward purple((baseball cap type)) hat with "Sk8ter GURL" on it, the usal brown gloves and orange sneakers.

She then got her purple skateboard out of the closet, then ran down stairs for brekfast.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    "...Where did you get that?!" Cross said,staring at the book then turning to Flame.
    "Heh....I found it..." Flame said,grinning.
    "Just like old times,but shes dead." Said Flame,with a plain face.
    ".....i miss her..."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Hmm...no one's downstairs yet...oh well.I get all the cornflakes then!^^" Terra murmered as she looked around.
    ((I'm going outside for an hour or 2.Gorgeous day were I live.;) Even, if you see my username on, don't PM me 'cause I'm too lazy to log out.I'll RP later.Buh-bye!))

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Aerais's pased me and I sighed. "It's starting to turn morning." I said walking down the moutain. By the time I got there it was 8:00 in the morning. I walked up to the living room and said, "Good Morning! I couldn't sleep well so I took a walk. Well for almost the whole night." I said yawning walking over to a table. "While I only got 2 hours of sleep. Did you guys get any sleep?" I said yawning again.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    "...Well little bro,i can't stay long...see you later..." Flame said,turning and flying away. "...." Cross picks up the book and walked into the Tower,upset and in a mad mood.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    "........" Cross just walked by every body,dropping his book,not noticing he had dropped it. Then he had bent down and picked it up.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Heya, Cross, what's wrong?" Terra asked the boy, but he paid no attention.
    Terra sweatdroped.^^;
    "Okaaaaaay.Well, see ya TTs!Going to skateboard with a couple of boarder guys!See ya!" Terra grabbed her skateboard, stuffed a piece of toast in her mouth and picked up her skateboard, then hurried out the door, earning a suspicious stare from BB who muttered "Guys?GUYS?".

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Hey! I'll go to!......But I don't have a skateboard? Do you know where I can get a good one at?" I said as I followed Terra.

"You can barrow one of mine, dude!" Cyborg said handing me a plasma blue birdhouse. "I have two of those." He said taking out a another one.

"Thanks, man!" I said getting on it and I surprised myself because I automatically got the hang of it. I jumped on a rail and 50-50 down the whole rail. I jumped of the rail and said, "Sweet!"

"Isn't it!" Cyborg said laughing. "You rock, man!" He added.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "C'mon!" Terra waved to 2 boys, one blonde, one brunnette.The blonde guy who Terra explained was Jake couldn't take his eyes off Terra.Especially when she did a trick off the railing. "Sweeet." Jake aplauded.Terra blushed and bowed.Beast Boy was getting steamed by now.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Get off It BB! Your the only guy Terra really wants!" I said laughing going off a ramp and did a combo of a tailgrab and japan air.

BB got his board and said, "Let me show you how it's done!" He went off the same ramp and did a Rocket Air, and Modanna. "Beat that!" He said laughing.

"Gladly!" Cyborg said as he jumped on the rail and did a Darkslide. "Ya!" He said as he landed it.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Terra did another impressive loop trick.She then summoned rocks and did a Rocket Air while having rocks float around her and having the rocks hurtle themselves at her.She grinned at them."I call that one the 'Rock Smasher'" ^^ she explained.Jake drooled.Terra laughed and said "Hey, anyone up for sodas?Or sundaes?I'm pretty thirsty.".

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    'Now this guys getting on my nerves! I hate agreeing with BB on this issue but this kid needs a life.' I thought as I got off my boarda and walked over to Jake. I gave him a high five and said, "Listen dude I got to tell you something." He followed me around the corner so no one could hear us talk. "Terra's taken. See taht green boy over there?" I said pointing over to BB who has seperated from the group and was skateboarding be himself.

"Ya, what about him?" Jake said shrugging.

"That's who Terras boyfriend is. I wouldn't mess with him if I waws you. K?" I said seriously.

"Him? What could posses her to like him?" He said with a nasty look on his face.

"I've warned you if you make the mistake of messing with him. You'll end up beat up. He's really strong." I said still serious.

"Him strong? His weak look at those arms, there like toothpicks! Don't worried dude. I can handle him if he want to fight." He said laughing as he walked from behind the corner.

Cyborg came over to me and said, "Did you warn him?"

"Yep." I said.

"Did he listen?" Cyborg wondered.

"What do you think." I said with a faint smile.

"Oh, Jake better be careful, BB can really mess him up!" Cyborg said cooly. We thne went to the Ice cream shop with Terra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back