• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Terra, Hydra gave me this evil look! I think she is up to something!
    I just don't trust her!!!
    I have a feeling that something is not right!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    ScArLetSkye said:
    "Huh?" Terra replied, confused."Oh SURE.... well, she's my little sister-I trust her!"

This might sound crazy but, I don't know. She's been acting kinda strange since she came withe us to the dark world!
    She even said she found my sisters but, she won't tell me where my sisters are! If we don't do something fast, my sisters will DIE!!!
    They are loosing energy!!!
    I don't want loose them just like my...*sop*...Mother!!! :'( :'( :'(

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Come'on Hydra, please! I don't want to loose them!
    My mother, Mystic died, but will not let my SISTERS DIE!!!
    I DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE THEIR LIVES!!!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerais' thinking was pardoned by the noise the Falcon boy had made. "Falcon!" she called to him, standing up. The ties of her apron had come undone as she had sat with Blaze and hastily the angel retied them. She smiled. "Come here. I'd like to introduce you to Blaze my-" Aerias' cheeks were greeted by a warm blush. "My boyfriend. I knew you hadn't met him yet, since you're relatively new and he had just gotten back." Now the angel was rambling, jeez... She was still red though.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC:Guys, from now on, in this RP,my little brother's gonna use my username to post.Okay? In the RP, if you see a sentence that says 'UmbreonCircle' or 'U.C' or somethin' like that, it means it's my brother's post. (I'm doing this to save time!)
    ---
    Terra whispered "Please....you gotta do this....." to her sister.
    U.C: Falcon noded to them, and went to them.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerais reddened even more so. "I-I-I'm sorry... I assumed... Oh goodness..." The seventeen-year-old was mortally embarrassed and could hardly to stand inbetween the two males. "Ex-excuse me... I think I left the stove on-"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I grabbed her wrist and said, "No you didn't" I laughed and then pulled her into my arms I kissed her on the lips and said, "I was was just playing with you." I then picked her up and set her on the kitchen table. "Now were is Falcon? I want to see him." I said turning away from her and looked around, I saw no one from where I was standing. I shrugged my shoulders and laid on the couch to rest.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    OOC: Not in the least, U.C.

IC:Aerais lifted her fingers to touch her swollen lips before shaking out of her revery. "Falcon! Hello!" The angel remained seated on the table as she motioned to Blaze to come toward her.

Meaniwhile, Raven sat in the sun room area futilely meditating.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC:Heh heh, I'm doing a favor by being Falcon my my brother while he's away for a couple of hours.:D Oh, Mari, we (BB, Terra, Crystal, Hydra, Cross, Marina and Topaz)are on the planet Verasca.The others are in the TTT.
    ---
    Falcon:
    Falcon sighed."Hello....." he weakly managed to say to the pair."Have you seen Raven?..."
    ---
    Terra rolled her eyes as she had to drag her boyfriend around.(chibi sweatdrop!n_n)

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerais smiled at the pair. Things had been so quiet around here lately.

Meanwhile, Raven had abandoned her tries at meditation. It just couldn't be done today, there was too much on her mind. The darkness princess closed her eyes, sighing heavily. Slowly, she moved toward her armoire and selected a long-sleeved black shirt and a pair of black shorts, keeping to her dark color scheme. It was too hot for the heavy cape and tights she wore when crimefighting. Pulling her hair back in a band, the teen wandered toward the mammoth windows, opening the curtains. It was quite a nice day...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back