• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
Years
  • Hi I'm gonna join this okay so here it goes

Name:Tick
    Powers:Controls Time and can warp to places by tearing through the space time continuum
    Looks: White suit with blue gloves and red goggles around neck
    History: Very Dark

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais smiled. "I missed you so terribly..." Her emerald eyes washed over him like the powerful waves of the ocean. Feathers from her wings fluttered in the air as the soft winds brushed over their bodies.

"Good bye... Then..." whispered Raven as Falcon left her rooms.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I softly caressed her back as the wind blew. "I know..." I whispered in her ear when she said she missed me. I then tugged gently at her ear with my teeth, my tongue gently rubbing her ear lobe. I then kissed her on the lips, as I hugged her tightly still caressing her back. ((And for the sake of keeping this lightly PG-13, I shall not go any further in sexual contact. Which I think is a good thing, cause there are people younger than 14 viewing this, and I don't want to bring dirty visions into their little minds. So that's it.))

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    paige pelletier said:
    HYdra: come you must see your sisters...............
    (hey I am yonger than 14 wait is that a complament???)

Okay, please tell me that they are okay. :disappoin

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais let out the elicited gasp as her ear felt contact with his mouth. (And so here... The lovey-doveyness ends... For now... ^_^ And yes, light PG-13nessssss) As he held her, the angel sighed contently. "It's been a hour or so and we have yet touched the water..." The woman, his senior by two years, laughed, her eyes dancing like green flames.

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Topaz followed Hydra unknowingly that Hydra was going to set her up for an attack. (Hydra led Topaz due to the fact that she was taken over by a demon). Tick saw on the titan cam that Topaz was following Hydra and warped to the hall where they were going and whispered into Topaz's ear that Hydra seemed a bit strange to him also. He started to follow them just incase of anything suspicious were to happen he could help Topaz.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Okay, but where are all the others?
    I mean, are we the only ones on this planet???
    I hope that they are all right!
    Besides, the only way to rescue my sisters is by using the power of lightning,
    fire, ice, and earth is the key to save them!!!

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Tick, Hydra, and Topaz go down to the basement/boiler room to find a fake hologram of Topaz's sisters. They thought that they were real and were attacked by 12 monokrands in the boiler room. Tick froze 6 monokrands and then used one of his strongest attcks which is a thing that turns the monokrands into stone then he just punches them and they shatter into a lot of peices. Tick: Saran kai mataaaaaa! (the attack I just described) then they all turn to rock. Tick: anyone know how to use an energy blast or an earthquake move or something like that.

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerais smiled, pushing her body up out of the sand. In one swift motion, the angel dove into the depths, her eyes opening as she began to merge with the waters. "I love it down here..." she whispered into the water before swimming back up to the surface to meet with Blaze again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back